Author Topic: Piranhas eating a mouse!  (Read 514 times)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Piranhas eating a mouse!
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2008, 06:48:52 AM »
y'all shouldn't be giving Job this much attention. He's prolly living of hatred.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2008, 10:27:37 AM »
why you even bother coming on here
to trade music thats all really eye have no interest in ya'll caucasians affairs but since eye am here i figure i might as well drop my thoughts

Who gives a fuck what you think??
obviously someone does.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2008, 10:29:49 AM »
Did a dog bite you in the ass or somethin'?
sikotic==uncle tom. just like his perverted slave masters he has become pervert also. what would posses you to ask such a retarded question like " did a dog bite me in my ass". trust if a dog ever bite me, micheal vick would look like shit compared to what id do to that dog.
Then what do you have against dogs? I understand your disdain for blue eyed devils, but man's best friend? I'm interested. Drop a gem on me.
masters calling you better go attend to his needs before you make him upset
Toby be good nigger for massah!
lets be real now. i aint on here trying my hardest to make these people laugh with your corny ass one liner jokes, that only these caucasians find so hilarious. do me a favor and ease up on the skin whitener cream.

Well, now, actually that's not true. Im mexican and i find them hilarious  :D
It aint no secret that mexicans try to pass as whites. I seen plenty of white latinos. you can trace your roots back to spain making you european so your most likely caucasian. gringo.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2008, 10:30:30 AM »
y'all shouldn't be giving Job this much attention. He's prolly living of hatred.
you just gave me attention.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2008, 02:31:10 AM »
sikotic==uncle tom. just like his perverted slave masters he has become pervert also. what would posses you to ask such a retarded question like " did a dog bite me in my ass". trust if a dog ever bite me, micheal vick would look like shit compared to what id do to that dog.
Then what do you have against dogs? I understand your disdain for blue eyed devils, but man's best friend? I'm interested. Drop a gem on me.
lets be real now. i aint on here trying my hardest to make these people laugh with your corny ass one liner jokes, that only these caucasians find so hilarious. do me a favor and ease up on the skin whitener cream.

It aint no secret that mexicans try to pass as whites. I seen plenty of white latinos. you can trace your roots back to spain making you european so your most likely caucasian. gringo.

Orale, mira, buen chingon "trace your roots" lol but hey whatever u say 'Bob'  8)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2008, 11:18:04 AM »

Orale, mira, buen chingon "trace your roots" lol but hey whatever u say 'Bob'  8)
you know its true. i talk to real mexicans. how many of yall especially the women walking around with dye blond hair, and blue contacts in they eyes. dont front gringo. its only the truth. only time you guys want to be mexican is when your the people you strive so hard to be, the white man passes his laws to stop you guys form entering the country all of  a sudden its " fuck that gringo, chinga blah blah. other than that ya fronting and tryin ya hardest to be white at least the fake ones are.