Author Topic: Wheres my brother Job at  (Read 166 times)

Job's Brother Killer Black

• Lil Geezy
  • my brother Job DA fake Nat Turners debate team pic
Wheres my brother Job at
« on: January 22, 2008, 07:01:15 PM »
Nigga you know you aint allowed to use the internet.  Mom's punished you son.  I read this board and you coming here on some pro black militant shit nigga.  You's a bitch nigga son.  I told you want to pull a ebony queen you gotta be yourself.  But you coming here on some tough guy shit word is bond.  Word is bond dubcc last week this lil nigga got rejected by a white girl and then went on Malcolm X's wiki page.  Now this nigga is huey lewis hating on white people.  This nigga aint tough.  Last week he was a skinny nigga like snoop rocking abercrombie and fitch.  Now he stole my old Africa pendent acting like he muthafuckin chuck d when this nigga more like a condolezza rice.  Last week this nigga rockin abercrombie and fitch now he rocking fubu.  Nigga that shits like 10 years ago son .  Last week this nigga was dressed like this

Now this nigga thinks hes a militant... duke look like he stepped right out of 1988.... niggas on the block clowing him

For the past year he was chasing down this pale flat asses miss piggy looking white... she the one that rejected a nigga

NIGGA YOU MY BROTHER I'M ONLY DOING THIS CUZ I LOVE YOU NIGGA... AINT NO FUTURE IN FRONTING SON WORD IS BOND
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 07:05:45 PM by Job's Brother Killer Black »

DOES THIS REALLY LOOK LIKE A BLACK MILITANT MY BROTHER LOOKING ALL HAPPY AFTER SOME WHITE GIRL SPOKE TO HIM... NOW THIS IS A REAL BLACK MAN

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Wheres my brother Job at
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 07:13:10 PM »
i'll just wait for the rest of the caucasians to laugh because this is just sooo funny. and who said they could give a shit about me???

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 07:13:57 PM »
Nigga you know you aint allowed to use the internet.  Mom's punished you son.  I read this board and you coming here on some pro black militant shit nigga.  You's a bitch nigga son.  I told you want to pull a ebony queen you gotta be yourself.  But you coming here on some tough guy shit word is bond.  Word is bond dubcc last week this lil nigga got rejected by a white girl and then went on Malcolm X's wiki page.  Now this nigga is huey lewis hating on white people.  This nigga aint tough.  Last week he was a skinny nigga like snoop rocking abercrombie and fitch.  Now he stole my old Africa pendent acting like he muthafuckin chuck d when this nigga more like a condolezza rice.  Last week this nigga rockin abercrombie and fitch now he rocking fubu.  Nigga that shits like 10 years ago son .  Last week this nigga was dressed like this

Now this nigga thinks hes a militant... duke look like he stepped right out of 1988.... niggas on the block clowing him

For the past year he was chasing down this pale flat asses miss piggy looking white... she the one that rejected a nigga

NIGGA YOU MY BROTHER I'M ONLY DOING THIS CUZ I LOVE YOU NIGGA... AINT NO FUTURE IN FRONTING SON WORD IS BOND

^^^^Smh..
You Online trying to do What exactly??

« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 07:20:34 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 07:27:02 PM »
i aint laughin, its just what i predicted man the only way a black man gonna be so militant is because he was a house nigger who got shut down one two many times for trying to hang with the whiteboys. i read malcolm x's biography, i bet job used to try and straighten his hair and everything, didn't ya boy?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 07:47:08 PM »
i aint laughin, its just what i predicted man the only way a black man gonna be so militant is because he was a house nigger who got shut down one two many times for trying to hang with the whiteboys. i read malcolm x's biography, i bet job used to try and straighten his hair and everything, didn't ya boy?
yup your right i tried to straighten my hair  ::)  i find you people sooo funny at the fact that all of you guys listen to niggas that call you crackers.  enough said on that.

and to expose this clown who wasted his time of the day tryin to pick up some random ugly ass cave women -----> http://adultstarvlog.com/category/haley-james/   . you guys prove me right all the time.

eye would try to find out who that person you got off of a myspace page but after tryin for only 2mins couldnt find oh well. must of took you a good amount of time to put this together for your buddies
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 07:49:01 PM by Job (from the bible) the devil cant fade me »

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 08:14:04 PM »
didnt ya, boy?