Author Topic: Shaquille O'Neal Fan, Heartbroken, Fuck Reality.. (4-Real)  (Read 555 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: Shaq O'neil Fan, Heartbroken, Fuck Reality.. (4-Real)
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2008, 01:56:11 PM »
How can you be a Laker fan all these years and spell his name "O'neil"? LOL...too many bleezys, homie. 8)

;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2008, 03:05:02 PM »
shaq in his prime, imo= GOAT center of all time.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2008, 10:23:00 AM »
shaq in his prime, imo= GOAT center of all time.

its easy to say he was one of the most "dominant", but thats because the NBA over the last 5-8 years has had a shortage on quality centers

the 1990s had Hakeem the dream, Ewing, Robinson, Shaq, Alonzo, Mutumbo

the 2000's have had Shaq, Yao, Howard, Dampier?

ofcourse we're seeing alot of great forwards these days (Duncan, Garnett, Bosh, Stoudimire)

Shaq didn't have anyone worthy of being a rival in his prime, but he got schooled by Hakeem ;)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2008, 12:31:22 PM »
Hes at the age right now where most of the great centers have fell off.  Look at all the great centers in the last 25 years, Hakeem, Ewing, Robinson etc....they all seem to go downhill around 34 years old.  They were showing the stat the other day, it made me feel better for Shaq....but ya I miss the days when Shaq was dominating inside and was more mobile.  Im still a fan of his tho, and always will be.

Nobodies decline was as rapid and terrible as Shaq's...Kareem was the perfect example of how a big who keeps himself in shape should decline.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2008, 06:43:47 PM »
shaq was never a finese center though... kareem was always a finese thin man. he wasn't beating anyone down low with his power.  shaq along with every other power player , have quick declines due to the physical punishment they take, like a football player. but you can't say shaq had a quick decline had had a good decade plus of dominance.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2008, 07:19:11 PM »
Shaq in his prime was the most frustrating thing I ever experienced in sports. He was so dominant, it was like watching Dwight Howard on speed playing against 14-year-old girls. Just because he fell off harder and faster than other players people act as if he had a lesser prime than he actually had. When another player dominates, like Jordan, Kobe, LeBron, Wade... whoever has a great day, it's like you can still enjoy watching it as long as it's not against your favorite team. With Shaq in his prime, I hated it. I wasn't a hater or something, but it was just too extreme, it was ridiculous.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 07:20:43 PM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2008, 08:12:00 PM »
shaq was never a finese center though... kareem was always a finese thin man. he wasn't beating anyone down low with his power.  shaq along with every other power player , have quick declines due to the physical punishment they take, like a football player. but you can't say shaq had a quick decline had had a good decade plus of dominance.

shaq's decline took a longass time

his peak started in 98 or 99 and it didnt end til last year.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2008, 12:50:51 AM »

Doesn't matter, Shaq's decline was already noticeable at around 29, mostly because of the way he didn't keep himself conditioned and in shape. This is undeniable. He dominated for 3-4 years, when it shoulda' been 9-10 years...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2008, 12:51:37 AM »

shaq's decline took a longass time

his peak started in 98 or 99 and it didnt end til last year.

LMFAO!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2008, 04:31:31 AM »
lol @ some of these Laker fans still crying that Shaq needed to do more situps.  Shaq was no finesse type of center, he was a dominating big man that no one could handle, shit 2 or 3 dudes couldn't handle at times.  He reached the finals w/ 3 different teams, won championships w/ 2, MVP's, shit the list goes on.

I'm laughing at you dudes thinking that if Shaq did some more squat thrusts he wouldn't be falling off like this.  Look at every fucking big to play the game - Shaq is NO different.  A guy of his size is going to have all kinds of wear and tear w/ that big of frame and that physical style of play.  Yall are just ass hurt about him to this day and refuse to acknowledge it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2008, 11:38:01 AM »
lol @ some of these Laker fans still crying that Shaq needed to do more situps.  Shaq was no finesse type of center, he was a dominating big man that no one could handle, shit 2 or 3 dudes couldn't handle at times.  He reached the finals w/ 3 different teams, won championships w/ 2, MVP's, shit the list goes on.

I'm laughing at you dudes thinking that if Shaq did some more squat thrusts he wouldn't be falling off like this.  Look at every fucking big to play the game - Shaq is NO different.  A guy of his size is going to have all kinds of wear and tear w/ that big of frame and that physical style of play.  Yall are just ass hurt about him to this day and refuse to acknowledge it.

LMAO@Shaq is no different...Shaq peaked for 3-4 years because he hated conditioning and keeping an NBA diet, instead of peaking for 9-10 years, like most great bigs to play the game. This is not up for debate...dude already started showing up fat and out of shape to training camps when he was 28, 29...not too bright if you want 9 or 10 rings like Shaq claimed. Bottom line, he coulda been the undisputed greatest big to ever play the game if it wasn't for his lack of work ethic...PeACe

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2008, 03:01:37 PM »

LMAO@Shaq is no different...Shaq peaked for 3-4 years because he hated conditioning and keeping an NBA diet, instead of peaking for 9-10 years, like most great bigs to play the game. This is not up for debate...dude already started showing up fat and out of shape to training camps when he was 28, 29...not too bright if you want 9 or 10 rings like Shaq claimed. Bottom line, he coulda been the undisputed greatest big to ever play the game if it wasn't for his lack of work ethic...PeACe

He was the most dominating big of all time.  The biggest reason for that was his huge frame and an immovable force in the post.  He's not like a Kobe or Jordan that can completely switch his approach to the game when he gets in his older years.  Shaq's game has always been power.  When you get old, you lose that power.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2008, 03:16:23 PM »
for reals there has never been a player as one of a kind and dominant as shaq. dude changed the game, the nicca was huge and athletic and he dominated the nba when he was on the magic and the lakers, plus he won a title with the heat. he led the magic, lakers and heat to the finals.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2008, 04:12:13 PM »
^^Ummm, Wilt Chamberlain.

Shaq was dominant for a short span. With a true work ethich, it woulda' UNQUESTIONABLY been much, much longer...Just ask Phil Jackson and anyone who worked for the Lakers during his stay there.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2008, 04:44:36 PM »
A short span?  Shaq was a dominant force the day he stepped into the league.  He's now almost completely fallen off, but he was a hell of a problem for well over 10 years.