Author Topic: Shaquille O'Neal Fan, Heartbroken, Fuck Reality.. (4-Real)  (Read 556 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Shaquille O'Neal Fan, Heartbroken, Fuck Reality.. (4-Real)
« on: January 23, 2008, 09:35:41 PM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-shaq012308&prov=yhoo&type=lgns
Life Suck's..

Howard over O'Neal almost sound's like Blasphamy, but it's true.
Superman gonna be out prob past the All-Star break.

As a Laker fan, Fuck it, A Shaq fan in general I'm Hurt bro.
Best center since Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Fuck your Comparisons...
(I'm on some Trauma Shit bro... No Need to Compare or your input bro, this is FACT.)

My Heart Goes out to the face And Only reason The league Survived the Post Jordan era.
get better Shaq.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 11:16:43 AM by Hatesrats™ »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Shaq O'neil Fan, Heartbroken, Fuck Reality.. (4-Real)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 09:54:32 PM »
this is the reason I said it was ok for the Lakers to trade Shaq. I am a huge Shaq fan, I never owed a Kobe jersey (until Shaq was traded then I got a white one), I had my Shaq jersey, change the uniform, get another Shaq jersey. In 2004, when Shaq was traded, I was very silent here, I was heartbroken, but I understood what the franchise was doing. In the trade, we got Odom and Butler, and Grant. Had the Lakers kept Butler, then it would have been seen as the greatest long term trade the Lakers could have done. (though Brown is needed for this season.) The sad part was Shaq said he was never going to be the player to hang on too long, and ruin his legacy, and his hunger for one more title is doing that. It's time for Shaq to retire, and hang it up. Since 2004, it has been sad for me to see Shaq, I was happy in 2005 when they won that title, but it slowly got worst, and now it's just bad. I still want to see Shaq finish the season, and at the end tell the world that yes it's been fun and ride off in the sunset.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 10:06:40 PM »
+1 MDogg..
You Know what's Up

Shaq Appreciation Thread..

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 10:53:00 PM »
everyone knows shaq is my all time favorite player , but i think it's time to hang it up. he's got bigger fish to fry outside of the league now. he's done everything . all star games, championships, mvp's, millions of dallars , ect. the only thing left is the Hall of FAme. Hang it up shaq. no needd to hurt your body any more.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 11:20:44 PM »
Yeah he should of retired after wining the championship...My alltime favorite player as well

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 11:55:49 PM »
this is the reason I said it was ok for the Lakers to trade Shaq

I understood what the franchise was doing

It's time for Shaq to retire, and hang it up.

well as long as he's owed $20 million over what, next 3 seasons?  I don't think he's gonna retire

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2008, 11:57:31 PM »
Yeah he should of retired after wining the championship...My alltime favorite player as well

why retire when they offer you $100 million dollars

you guys aren't thinking rationally

also, to Hatesrats.... life sucks?   don't feel bad for Shaq, he's got infinite money and 4 championship rings.... shit happens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 01:19:50 AM »
How can you be a Laker fan all these years and spell his name "O'neil"? LOL...too many bleezys, homie. 8)

wcsoldier

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2008, 03:04:38 AM »
lol some here have trouble to spell B-Ball players names .. the day Hack Wilson will pronounce a name correctly I may win at the lottery . Peirce , Stoudimire WTF lol

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2008, 04:07:38 AM »
Hes at the age right now where most of the great centers have fell off.  Look at all the great centers in the last 25 years, Hakeem, Ewing, Robinson etc....they all seem to go downhill around 34 years old.  They were showing the stat the other day, it made me feel better for Shaq....but ya I miss the days when Shaq was dominating inside and was more mobile.  Im still a fan of his tho, and always will be.

wcsoldier

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2008, 04:21:54 AM »
Shaq never had a work ethic .. never work on his free throws , gain weight during off seasons, prefer to have surgery during the regular season to spend great holidays ect ... imagine how he could have been even better if he would had care ... he had the potential to average 40 and 15 a sesaon during his prime , dude was just unstoppable , way too powerful .. he had a great carreer but I think he could have retired with like 10 titles not 4 ..

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2008, 04:48:35 AM »
I've already criticized him enought, in this forum. This is an appreciation thread, so i'mma say thank you to Shaq cause he was been the main reason behind Lakers returning competitive. There's no need to talk more about his recent injuries, his bad shape, his stats. He's gone.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 05:22:49 AM by Antonio »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2008, 07:14:05 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sUE_0LRxtpU&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sUE_0LRxtpU&amp;rel=1</a>

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2008, 10:20:38 AM »

why retire when they offer you $100 million dollars

you guys aren't thinking rationally

also, to Hatesrats.... life sucks?   don't feel bad for Shaq, he's got infinite money and 4 championship rings.... shit happens

i totaly agree with you , why leave that money on the table, i was more talking as a player legacy standpoint.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2008, 11:26:46 AM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-shaq012308&prov=yhoo&type=lgns
Life Suck's..

Howard over O'neail almost sound's like Blasphamy, but it's true.
Superman gonna be out prob past the All-Star break.

As a Laker fan, Fuck it, A Shaq fan in general I'm Hurt bro.
Best center since Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Fuck your Comparisons...
(I'm on some Trauma Shit bro... No Need to Compare or your input bro, this is FACT.)

My Heart Goes out to the face And Only reason The league Survived the Post Jordan era.
get better Shaq.

hakeem > shaq ;)

and besides, the NBA hasn't been premier SINCE those Jordan days
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens