Author Topic: Fallen Rappers: Your Reaction  (Read 631 times)

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
Re: Fallen Rappers: Your Reaction
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2001, 08:53:40 PM »

when Biggy Died i was pissed....not becuase he died but they interupted "Hanging with MR. Cooper" to announce it....then i laughed and just about everyone at school were makin' shots like "wow, with all that fat you think he woulda abosorbed it"....i was immature then

Thats fucked up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2001, 09:18:05 PM »
U said it...

DJ Stew

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2001, 10:54:24 PM »
I was told freaky tah died in my geography class one day, this guy was like, yo one of the lost boyz was killed, i was like bullshit which one??? i had to name em all before he could remember
i tell ya thats a way to ruin a day, i thought he was good.
i dont even think the rest of them did a dedication song for him did they?

i heard about Pac from a friend too, cause back in the day i wasnt into watchin Much Music really (canadas MTV) so i didnt really hear shit so my friend was like 2pac got shot eh? i was like damn
and a few days later me and my bro were watchin tv adn it said he died, we almost shed a few

when biggie died i remember i was on vacation in Florida and we were watchin tv in our condo thing and i will admit i thought he deserved it because i spent the 6 months between their deaths studyin pacs shit and i thought big had soemthing to do with his death. but know i think its a damn shame, he had mad skill even though sayin he was the greatest ever is an overstatment

i dont knwo about Eazy i was like 11 or 12 when he died so i dont remeber it well, its fuckin too bad now tho he was tight

Big L, taken WAY before his time
Pun tight rapper, but i wasnt that surprised
"I ain't got time for bitches, gotta keep my mind on my muthafuckin riches"  Pac

TheSheriff

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2001, 05:33:30 PM »
When Eazy died, he was like my idol...i was only young, like fuckin 8 tho, so I didn't quite understand it all...But I was like "DAMN!"...All my friends were like that too...I grew up in a majority black neighbourhood in Savannah, so they weren't as badly affected...

When 'Pac died, I weeped. I was 9, and was like "Why?". 'Pac was my favourite soloist...Tho for some reason I didn't associate Suge or Biggie with the murder...

When Biggie died, I got confused. I just didn't understand why all my faves were dying...

Then Big L, '99. The Pac/L thing was spliced together by Ron G, BTW. I'm not really an L fan, but I respect him. He got shot in Harlem...10 or so times in the head...

Pun...I expected it, but was still saddened. I liked him.

When Bugz died, of course...I was like "Who?". I heard about it, but didn't give a fuck. I mean, I was into Em with Infinite, but with Bugz I just didn't associate it...