Author Topic: Fallen Rappers: Your Reaction  (Read 636 times)

TL

Fallen Rappers: Your Reaction
« on: June 05, 2001, 11:49:51 PM »
So what was yall reaction when some of the greats past away in the rap game?

Like you know, Pac, Eazy, Biggie, Pun ect.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
Re: Fallen Rappers: Your Reaction
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2001, 01:14:26 AM »
hell, i didn't even know eazy died until like a month after it happened. i remember big pun and derrick thomas from the cheifs died near the same day, and when biggie died, i laughed, and when pac died, i almost cried.

Big BpG

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2001, 01:29:08 AM »
When I heard pac died I was a young buck... all the girls were crying at school ... I was like who is Two Pack? But after I learned the story, its a tragedy.

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2001, 02:32:31 AM »
When Eazy died it didn't affect me cause I didn't even really listen to Eazy's music back at that time.

All the girls in my neighborhood were cryin when Pac dies. Me and my friends were pissed off. We were all lil Pac fanatics back then.

When Biggie died I was like "Well the bitch had it comin to him". But I was only 12 or 13 and I thought he killed 2pac for some fucked up reason.

It was sad when Pun dies but it wasn't a tradgedy like Pac or Big.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2001, 03:31:05 AM »
 When 2pac died I was in tha 7th grade... I knew who he was but wasn't really into his music. It sucks now though..... I started to get into him after he died though... so from 2pac I learned about Biggie.

So then for a while I'm a 2pac fan thinking "yeah fuck Biggie... fat ass" or whatever but then I started listening to HIS music and it wasn't that bad... Then when he died... that was fucked up.

I mean, I heard some of you say some fucked up shit... but on tha real... Biggie didnt deserve to die. I aint tryna say Pac did but Pac did have a habbit of gettin loud on his records and talkin maaaad shit. He's tight and all but Biggie would just keep shit to himself.... "Live And Let Live"... He seemed like a real cool person and I never heard Biggie talk bad on NO ONE so him dying is a real fucked up thing.

Big Pun.. I aint really into his shit but he seemed coo' and he was puttin tha Latinos on tha map so much props to him... and the way he went out... that's fucked up

Then I heard Mausberg... I heard him on West Side Radio... "No More Questions" and I was like Daaaammn, tha West Coast got some new talent!!... and then I hear he's dead... that's messed. After "No More Questions" I heard a grip of other songs and damn, this foo' was tha shit. He probably wouldn't have made it that big cuz he..... Damn I dont know why, he deserved to make it big, but I bet he wouldn't have.... that dont make him any less dope though.

Big L..... another DOPE ASS EMCEE.... I dont even know how he died but damn... he was tight.

R.I.P too all these foo'z and any other person I forgot with talent like them

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2001, 04:36:24 AM »
When Pac And E Died I Was Hella Sad. When E Died I Was Like Damn Shit Is Sad Cause He Announced That He Had AIDS Like 2 Weeks Before Then He Died So Fast. When Pac Got Shot I Was Like This Nigga Gonna Make It He Got Shot Before But When I Heard That Shit On The Radio I Was Like Damn And Was Hella Sad Too. R.I.P.

B.I.G. And Pun Didn't Really Affect Me. But R.I.P. Too!

Joachim

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2001, 06:22:40 AM »
Id just got outta Pentonville when i heard Pac died, i was at home and it came on CNN that hed died, it fucked me over, so i took my dads car put in a 2pac tape, jacked that fuckin system up and just drove.

Peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2001, 12:07:46 PM »
When Eazy Died, I Was In 12th Grade, I Remember They Even Announced It Or Somethin' In Class Believe It Or Not...  I Was Just Like, DAMN, That Sucks... I Didn't Even Know He Was Sick.  I Remember Thinking it Was Gonna Change Music... Some Girls In Class Were Really Shook Up...

When Pac Died, I Just Thought It Was A Shame That Famous People Were Gettin' Popped.  I Personally Didn't Mind Too Much, I Wasn't A Big Fan, I Just Thought It Was A Waste That Someone Would Do That To Him...

When Biggie Died, I Was Sitting In My Lawyers Office, And I Read The Morning Paper.  It Was On The Front Page, "Rapper Notorious BIG Shot And Killed In Los Angeles" (I Think It Happened In LA, Right?)... I Was Like OH SH(T, ANOTHER ONE?  It Was Just Tragic, I Thought... I Was Sure Snoop Or Dre Were Next.

DJ Stew

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2001, 03:06:10 PM »
its all a tragedy that they were taken too soon, all of them had YEARS left in the game

You also forgot, Big L, Freaky Tah and Mausberg
"I ain't got time for bitches, gotta keep my mind on my muthafuckin riches"  Pac

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2001, 03:57:03 PM »

Then I heard Mausberg... I heard him on West Side Radio... "No More Questions" and I was like Daaaammn, tha West Coast got some new talent!!... and then I hear he's dead... that's messed. After "No More Questions" I heard a grip of other songs and damn, this foo' was tha shit. He probably wouldn't have made it that big cuz he..... Damn I dont know why, he deserved to make it big, but I bet he wouldn't have.... that dont make him any less dope though.

Big L..... another DOPE ASS EMCEE.... I dont even know how he died but damn... he was tight.

R.I.P too all these foo'z and any other person I forgot with talent like them

CRIMINAL 909 DIDNT!!

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

cremedelaclem

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Mike T.V..... aka OsKa sWiNdLa      .............. .."Lifes a bitch and then you die"...
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2001, 06:33:46 PM »
i was gutted when all them rapppers died...

especially big L...that really did seem like a waste...he could have been the best ever.

whoever said they laughed when biggie died can suck my dick.
"and even after all my logic and my theory.............ill add a motherfucker so you ignorant niggas hear me"

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2001, 08:29:59 PM »
when pac died it was a little after when i found out, my cousin told me and i was like , yeah sure- your jus messin with me again. but then he showed me the doggfather booklet where it said 1971-1996 R.I.P., then i believed it,

i didnt really mind when biggie died until i heard his music

i didnt even know Eazy died until i was like 12

Big Pun- i was like - ahhhh there goes another one ( his first album was tiggght

Big l was tight - but the only thing i didnt like about him was that he thought he was the best thing that ever happened to the world, BTW....how did he get a song with 2PAC?

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2001, 08:43:52 PM »
When BIG died I started crying. I was coming home from church with my mom on the sunday he died and I happened to turn the station to power 99 fm in philly and I heard the end of the listeners sentence. She said "if it wasn'ts for this eastcoast/westcoast war both pac and biggie wouldn't  be dead" Then I was thinkin BIGGIE AIN"T DEAD! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!! Then the radio station man said we are discussing the death of the notorious big, who was shot and killed last night after a party. I was shocked. I listened to the radio all day blasted his songs.

I was sad when pac, bigl, big pun, and freaky tah died.

I remember when eazy was dying of aids. The box showed all his videos from his whole career including nwa. It was sad.

Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2001, 10:12:10 PM »
when eazy died i was shocked and pissed that hardly anyone really cared

when pac died...pac was like my idol/hero and i ain't ashamed, shit i cried HARD

when Biggy Died i was pissed....not becuase he died but they interupted "Hanging with MR. Cooper" to announce it....then i laughed and just about everyone at school were makin' shots like "wow, with all that fat you think he woulda abosorbed it"....i was immature then

when big pun died it didn't really affect me it was a shock but i mean i saw it coming when i saw him trying to ride a motorcyle in one of his videos

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

southbound

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Take it DEEP!
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2001, 05:34:08 AM »
when eazy died, that shit fucked me up cause it was right before my birthday and i grew up listenin to him and nwa. ill admit i laughed my ass off when he dissed dre and snoop, it was fun when they dissed eachother cause it came tight. anyway eazy was a big loss to me
when pac died i didnt believe it until they played the whole thing of all eyez on me on power 106. at that time i was pretty into pacs shit so i think i was more depressed about pac dying then eazy. and when big died i couldnt believe it, i thought for sure suge knight had sumthin to do with it lol. anyway it just goes to show you how short life really is