Author Topic: Damn Lebron is pissed  (Read 2409 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Damn Lebron is pissed
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2008, 12:25:18 AM »
i guess nobody saw earlier in the year when kobe cried like a schoolgirl about how much his team succed and how he changed his mind every 2 hours on the radio cryin about "i wanna leave boo hoo" and then " i wanna stay" and then "i wanna leave". everyone knows that was the biggest drama queen show story of the nba this season.

Why can't these cocksuckers keep Kobe's name out their mouth? LOL...Kobe asked to be traded if management couldn't build a contender, as promised. How does that have ANYTHING to do with LeBron acting like a spoiled little primadonna?

ya man, people need to lay off Kobe. Dude is just that skilled, he;'s the best player that ever lived. He single handed won those 3 championships. SHaq who?

I wouldn't go as far as saying he single handedly won 3 rings... that's a stretch, don't you think?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2008, 12:34:27 AM »
Brandon Roy is fuckin radical!  He doesnt act like a can kicker!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2008, 04:39:39 AM »
whatever, I'd rather see the players show some emotion.. it shows they still care about the game

Better than niggas only playing for contracts on any day. *cough* luuuuuuke
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2008, 06:39:44 AM »
i guess nobody saw earlier in the year when kobe cried like a schoolgirl about how much his team succed and how he changed his mind every 2 hours on the radio cryin about "i wanna leave boo hoo" and then " i wanna stay" and then "i wanna leave". everyone knows that was the biggest drama queen show story of the nba this season.

Why can't these cocksuckers keep Kobe's name out their mouth? LOL...Kobe asked to be traded if management couldn't build a contender, as promised. How does that have ANYTHING to do with LeBron acting like a spoiled little primadonna?

ya man, people need to lay off Kobe. Dude is just that skilled, he;'s the best player that ever lived. He single handed won those 3 championships. SHaq who?

lol.  back to the thread topic Lebron is the man
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2008, 12:51:49 PM »
Lebron>>>> kobe

believe it or not, people, this is the dumbest thing Job has said on this forum.
yeah okay bottom line he is. Lebron got a Black women, Kobe bryant got some latina/white/ all the same to me trash.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2008, 01:01:44 PM »
Lebron>>>> kobe

believe it or not, people, this is the dumbest thing Job has said on this forum.
yeah okay bottom line he is. Lebron got a Black women, Kobe bryant got some latina/white/ all the same to me trash.

LOL
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2008, 02:42:13 PM »
>>>

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2008, 03:24:18 PM »

lebrons goddess is beautiful, full lips, a full nose, a body with curves; except her hair she need to get rid of the white poison hair treatment and rock it natural. and i think he been with her before he blew up. all these dumb niggas such as Kobe, Strahan etc they got these women when they blew up. Strahans white thing divorced his ass, word is she got a good ass deal and its only a matter of time before kobes thing divorces his dumb ass.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2008, 05:16:53 PM »
i disagree with NIK here

kobe's wife>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lebron's baby's momma

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

thisoneguy360

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2008, 05:23:15 PM »
Lebron>>>> kobe

That's a great way to rate basketball players..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2008, 05:43:12 PM »
Yo Job, I wipe my ass with the Isis papers...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2008, 06:13:55 PM »

yeah i know and i also know i got one passed you

sweeeeeet   8)

I wouldn't go as far as saying he single handedly won 3 rings... that's a stretch, don't you think?

yeah i know and i also know i got one passed you

sweeeeeet   8)

« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 09:41:08 PM by Real City's M-o-S-T »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2008, 06:37:46 PM »
Yo Job, I wipe my ass with the Isis papers...
ouch that has to hurt or irritate. good luck with that. id rather read the book dumb ass

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2008, 06:38:46 PM »

hahah look at kobe looking for help like "guys where are u i need help."

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2008, 07:25:07 PM »

shaq was declining those years ;)