Author Topic: Damn Lebron is pissed  (Read 2407 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Damn Lebron is pissed
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2008, 09:59:19 AM »

hahah look at kobe looking for help like "guys where are u i need help."

Do you play basketball? LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2008, 10:01:02 AM »
i guess nobody saw earlier in the year when kobe cried like a schoolgirl about how much his team succed and how he changed his mind every 2 hours on the radio cryin about "i wanna leave boo hoo" and then " i wanna stay" and then "i wanna leave". everyone knows that was the biggest drama queen show story of the nba this season.

Why can't these cocksuckers keep Kobe's name out their mouth? LOL...Kobe asked to be traded if management couldn't build a contender, as promised. How does that have ANYTHING to do with LeBron acting like a spoiled little primadonna?

ya man, people need to lay off Kobe. Dude is just that skilled, he;'s the best player that ever lived. He single handed won those 3 championships. SHaq who?

I wouldn't go as far as saying he single handedly won 3 rings... that's a stretch, don't you think?

shaq was declining those years ;)

Shaq started declining in '01-'02.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2008, 11:21:30 AM »

hahah look at kobe looking for help like "guys where are u i need help."

Do you play basketball? LOL.
yes i do dont give me that well sometimes u need help. nigga move your feet. if you need help than your obviously over matched  anyway kobe was shook thats why Lebron popped that shit in his face. kobe tryin to walk like Jordan and copy off his style

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2008, 12:08:57 PM »
^Obviously, LeBron made a difficult shot. LeBron was driving to the hoop throughout the whole game, so Kobe was looking to deny him the lane...great defense by Kobe, but an excellent shot by LeBron...He usually doesn't hit those.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2008, 12:14:07 PM »
^Obviously, LeBron made a difficult shot. LeBron was driving to the hoop throughout the whole game, so Kobe was looking to deny him the lane...great defense by Kobe, but an excellent shot by LeBron...He usually doesn't hit those.
u think kobe can bang with Lebron? I see Lebron pushin and tossin kobe like he some rag doll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2008, 12:45:32 PM »
u think kobe can bang with Lebron? I see Lebron pushin and tossin kobe like he some rag doll

Do I think Kobe can bang with LeBron? LMAO. The real question is whether LeBron will ever get to the level Kobe's been at for years now. If you actually watched basketball, you'd know this already...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2008, 01:20:05 PM »
Lebron brought a Cavs team without any real help to the finals. Kobe can't take his team out of the 1st round.

Lebron is better than Kobe when it comes to being a leader.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2008, 01:35:47 PM »
Lebron brought a Cavs team without any real help to the finals. Kobe can't take his team out of the 1st round.

LMAO

Dude how is Kobe (with the help of Lamar Odom, Luke Walton, Kwame Brown and Smush Parker) not being able to beat the Suns (Nash, Stoudemire, and Marion were all All-Stars last year) a fair judgement point? Lebron had to beat the Wizards (with no Arenas or Butler) then the fuckin Nets! I give him his props for doing the damn thing against the Pistons but c'mon.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SGV

« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2008, 01:38:36 PM »
Uh you just said it... they beat Detroit.

A certain someone claims the Lakers were a better team than the Suns last year, so how is that a valid claim on your part?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2008, 02:38:13 PM »

good point

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2008, 03:03:38 PM »
LOL...If LeBron was a leader like Kobe was, he'd be leading Team USA. But obviously, LeBron is following in Kobe's steps. The Cavs are a decent team, at best. The Eastern conference champs have been flukes these past couple years. As far as Kobe's leading abilities, he was a captain on each of the 3 Laker threepeat teams...What does LeBron have to show for when it comes to leading? As far as I'm concerned, LeBron has choked more times than he's came through in the clutch, so lets give him a little time before we put him up there with Kobe...PeACe

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2008, 03:10:27 PM »

LMAO

Dude how is Kobe (with the help of Lamar Odom, Luke Walton, Kwame Brown and Smush Parker) not being able to beat the Suns (Nash, Stoudemire, and Marion were all All-Stars last year) a fair judgement point? Lebron had to beat the Wizards (with no Arenas or Butler) then the fuckin Nets! I give him his props for doing the damn thing against the Pistons but c'mon.

so let me get this shiet straight. youre sayin that someone cant call lebron a better leader of a team for LEADING them to the finals while kobe cant even get out the first round isnt fair cuz kobe had to go up against 3 all stars on the suns? come on nicca, thats bullshiet. Lebron had to go up against the defending eastern conference champs with legit title hopes (damn near the same team that won the nba championship) and all stars in billups, rasheed, hamilton and near all star level prince.

that point right there^ makes your whole argument pointless.

then u wanna say that kobe had to do it with guys like lamar, walton, kwame and smush as an excuse for not being able to pull it out, well lets see cuzz.

lebron was a LEADER that was able to pull it out "with the help" of guys like hughes and gooden and donyell marshall. not exactly playoff vets with all star skills.  so that makes your second point useless too.

As for talkin about them having to "only" beat the nets and wizards without arenas and butler, it wasnt up to the cavs who they faced, just like it aint up to any teams. the facts is them niccas gotta get the job done no matter what. and the cavs did that and won THREE different playoff series, the hardest being a conference championship against a much better, more experienced detriot team. the fact that lebron could lead a bunch of average and streaky players to step they games up to the point that they won 3 series and reached the finals is something kobe has never ever done and has no proof of being able to do. he cant even make HIS average and streaky players step up enough to win a FIRST ROUND series.

I can already see that some of you hardheaded ass lakers "fans" is probly gonna start with all these gay ass excuses of "ifs" and "couldas" and "wouldas" or whatever else MADE UP imaginery scenarios that dont mean jac shiet in real life or the nba, but here's one you niccas would love, since you so into playin imaginary what if nba seasons. If Lebron had the lucc and advantage of having a player as dominant as shaq on his team, he would win titles just as easy as kobe did, since he's already proven he can do it by himself as a leader and since shaq alrady proved that he could win a title with any top guard/forward player(d wade). l

so its like this.

lebron alone = finals, lebron and shaq = hella titles.
on the other side, you got kobe and shaq = titles. kobe alone = ZERO playoff series wins.
shaq and d wade = title.

looks like the one left out the equation as an unproven leader who cant win shiet alone is...............kobe. (who has choked every year in the clutch since shaq left hahaha)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 03:12:14 PM by LADODGER »

SGV

« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2008, 05:09:41 PM »
Kobe was a CO-CAPTAIN. He had SHAQ!!!!!! Haha.

Who did Lebron have to back him up? NOBODY.

Lebron is a better leader than Kobe. Look at what happened to Kobe as the SOLE Captain, missed the playoffs and bounced out the first round TWICE. Lebron made it to the Finals.

LMAO @ Fluke. Oh NIK, never can give credit to anyone who doesn't wear a Purple and Gold jersey.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2008, 12:10:33 AM »
Laker haters never fail to amaze me. It's funny how ya'll don't wanna acknowledge that Lebron wouldn't have even made the playoffs in the western conference in Kobe's shoes, while Kobe single handedly willed his team to the playoffs for two consecutive years...A team that consisted of Smush Parker as the lead point guard and Kwame Brown as the lead center (and even he was hurt). Kobe won rings, even if he was a co-captin, what does LeBron have to show for, right now? A shitty finals appearance? LOL. Come on, now. And then you act like he cruised to the finals with no help at all. At least he had an all-star caliber big man on his side in Ilgauskas (possibly even two, with Gooden, as well), and Larry Hughes, when he was still playing good. That said, the Cavs are a decent team at best, and as much as I don't like the overrated Suns, the Cavs would still lose to them in a series. I'm not going to deny that LeBron has an amazing gift, or that he's a exceptional talent, but he's definitely not up there with the greatests, as of now...

SGV

« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2008, 10:26:21 AM »
Damn, Lebron haters never fail to amaze me. It's funny how ya'll don't wanna acknowlede that Kobe and the Lakers were a 7th seed who got dropped in the 1st round and barely got over .500. Lebron single handedly (being only in his 3rd and 4th years) willed his team to the playoffs two consecutive years... A team that consisted of an underachieving Larry Hughes and two solid ROLE PLAYING big men in Gooden and Ilgauskas.

Kobe has rings, but he also has a good 6 or 7 years on Lebron and Lebron has never had help like Kobe did. A Shitty finals appearance or not, what does Kobe have to show when he is the SOLE captain (THAT'S being in Lebron's shoes)???? A shitty 1st round appearance 2 years IN A ROW? LOL. Come on, now. And then you act like he cruised into the playoffs with no help at all. At least he had an all-star caliber (according to YOU) big man in Lamar Odom, this years brightest young star Andrew Bynum, the 1st pick in the draft Kwame Brown, a solid role player like Luke Walton and a bench that doesn't differ much from this years team (one that you guys think is amazing). What happened to the Lakers were a better team than the Suns last year? The way you're talking here is that they were a shitty team and the fact that Kobe brought them into the Playoffs was something impossible. If they were better than the Suns, they underachieved by barely being over .500. You defend Kwame right and left, but now you're using him as an excuse? I thought he was a good player according to you.

That said, Kobe's Lakers are a decent team at best, and as much as I don't dislike the overrated Lakers, the Cavs would've still beat them in a series. I'm not going to deny that Kobe has an amazing gift, or that he's an exceptional talent, but he's definitely not up there with the greatests, as of now....
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 10:44:10 AM by SGV: R.I.P. To Pimp C »