Author Topic: Finally watched Blood Diamond  (Read 196 times)

WC Iz Active

Finally watched Blood Diamond
« on: January 26, 2008, 10:58:44 PM »
Spectacular Movie. 

Sikotic™

Re: Finally watched Blood Diamond
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 01:52:16 AM »
Never got into the movie and I even rented it. The ending was pretty cool though. I should watch the beginning so I know what the fuck is going on.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 09:12:27 AM »
that movie was very good

Narrator

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 07:31:51 PM »
that movie was very good

No, it sucked.  It failed to depict RUF as the freedom fighters and revolutionary soldiers that they are in real life.  Foday Sankoh does not approve of this movie's historical inaccuracies.  Anyone who approves of this movie will lose their hands.

RUF, bitch!

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 09:54:46 PM »
that movie was very good

No, it sucked.  It failed to depict RUF as the freedom fighters and revolutionary soldiers that they are in real life.  Foday Sankoh does not approve of this movie's historical inaccuracies.  Anyone who approves of this movie will lose their hands.

RUF, bitch!
You gotta admit though, that one RUF kid with the AK was a down ass G.

"Who is this muthafucka?" then blasts dude.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 12:50:11 PM »
that movie was very good

RUF, bitch!
i know u aint talkin to me

thisoneguy360

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 04:13:11 PM »
Co sign, great movie

Sparegeez

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2008, 07:20:40 PM »
that movie was very good

RUF, bitch!

You sound like you're gonna do something. Shut the fuck up.

But I really liked the movie as well. Sikotic what didn't you like about it?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2008, 07:33:48 PM »
that movie was very good

RUF, bitch!

are you replacing the perfect gentlemen now, following me all over? your fuckin annoying mijo. go eat a burrito and put a sock in it.

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 07:38:53 PM »
that movie was very good

RUF, bitch!

are you replacing the perfect gentlemen now, following me all over? your fuckin annoying mijo. go eat a burrito and put a sock in it.

don't you think those burrito jokes are getting a bit repetitive? It's like all you think about is about burritos and eating out monkeys. You got a problem son

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2008, 07:42:22 PM »
that movie was very good

RUF, bitch!

don't you think those burrito jokes are getting a bit repetitive? It's like all you think about is about burritos and eating out monkeys. You got a problem son
not as repetitive as you are following be around like a little kid.

AndrE16686

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2008, 03:51:12 AM »
Id give it a 4/5.
Great fucken film, especially if you are an analytical muthafucka.

Dicaprio's character is constantly being lured  by the reporter chick into a morale debate and to confront the situation on a macro-scale to which his character constantly avoids and it is like the director is also avoiding taking a top-down view. I liked how there was no overt political message or morale lesson jumping out from the screen, rather the big issues had to be discerned through the complexities of the people (the characters) and their life journey and situations
The Nas song at the end sucked terribly.