Author Topic: Don't you fucking hate it when....  (Read 652 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Don't you fucking hate it when....
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2008, 03:18:47 PM »
that only happened to me a few times when I was like 15 or somethin....

it's terrible pain, I'd rather just die
you mind doin me  favor and dying then?? thanks

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

No, your corny jokes can only work other black jews, which is .000000000001% of the world population so good luck with that.
you like 5'0 im quite sure you have your hands full, you dont need another adversary

Yeah im 5 inches, but I can get it going up to 7 when I see a good looking bitch. That does keep my hands full
you 5"0 and probably are always looking at niggas stomach when you talk to them. relax tough guy

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2008, 03:20:37 PM »
are you all serious with that stuff whilst sleeping?!?! dang i aint never had any of those experiences im my 23 years so far (thankfully lol).....

sounds rough though still

Sparegeez

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2008, 03:40:44 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

No, your corny jokes can only work other black jews, which is .000000000001% of the world population so good luck with that.
you like 5'0 im quite sure you have your hands full, you dont need another adversary

Yeah im 5 inches, but I can get it going up to 7 when I see a good looking bitch. That does keep my hands full
you 5"0 and probably are always looking at niggas stomach when you talk to them. relax tough guy

Nah i prefer ass and titties. I'm not into men's stomach, I'm not into 8 pack abs like most "Save me black Jesus!!" niggas like you. Or in your case chimpanzee buttholes =X
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 03:44:09 PM by Tony P-Dizzle »

everlast1986

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2008, 03:42:52 PM »
Nah it's worse when you in rhythm bangin a chick and you cramp up.

Thats the only time it happens to me. It really sucks especially in a bad position.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2008, 03:44:27 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Nah i prefer ass and titties. I'm not into men's stomach, I'm not into 8 pack abs like most "Save me black Jesus!!" niggas like you.
shakin my head at another turning what i said into something none other then perverted. i rest my case

Sparegeez

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2008, 03:47:53 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Nah i prefer ass and titties. I'm not into men's stomach, I'm not into 8 pack abs like most "Save me black Jesus!!" niggas like you.
shakin my head at another turning what i said into something none other then perverted. i rest my case

Honestly, what would you rate that piece of ass?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2008, 12:27:46 PM »
The only problem I have when sleeping is that sometimes my mind runs too much and I can't get into a deep sleep, cuz I can still feel myself thinking...Actually, it's been happening a lot lately. When it's time to get up, it feels like you didn't even sleep. That shit happen to anyone?