Author Topic: Im officially done with B-Ball in this section  (Read 767 times)

SGV

Re: Im officially done with B-Ball in this section
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2008, 10:22:35 AM »
WC Soldieris a hypocrite.

wcsoldier

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2008, 10:50:38 AM »
please explain how

SGV

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2008, 10:57:29 AM »
People make bold claims that David Stern hates the Lakers. He has it out for Kobe. etc. etc. But that's ok. So when someone sees an opportunity to poke fun at such an outlandish claim, you get upset.

You don't see non-Laker fans saying: "I'm done with this place!!! Not a day goes by without 15 Laker topics, even though there's a Laker thread dedicated to them! Not a day goes by without a Kobe reference to him being better than Jordan."

You gotta roll with the punches my dude. Don't look at things so one sided. Put yourself in the shoes of the people who don't Pray to their Kobe Bryant posters every night before going to sleep.

wcsoldier

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2008, 11:05:21 AM »
Ok I see your point .. it was not a joke but too many imo AND the jokes in threads who arent full of biased comments .. anyways of course Im biased but you can read my comments about the Lakers , Im not rooting for these Lebron sucks ect type of things .. I give credit when credit is due .. he was better than Kobe yersterday and we sucked down the stretch plain and simple ..

SGV

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2008, 11:11:48 AM »
^I respect comments like that. Let the team take the blame for losing instead of finding other reasons to pump them up and make it seem as a fluke loss or something.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2008, 11:48:04 AM »
Si c'est vrai, on est baisé, mais on veut faire des discussions

If it's true, they are bies, but it is good for the discussions?

Man its been a long time since i done french.

The Maestro

WC Iz Active

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2008, 11:50:53 AM »
^ Easy for you to say, this thread is 70% about you.

yeah Hack Wilson is a joke, its one thing to have a attention whore in the G-Spot, but we dont need that shit in the Sports section,  Hack is a lame.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2008, 12:12:19 PM »
Si c'est vrai, on est baisé, mais on veut faire des discussions

If it's true, they are bies, but it is good for the discussions?

Man its been a long time since i done french.

on est baisé = one is fucked

I basically said that things ain't perfect but it can still be fun

Laker-Fans might get tired of some stuff, but I sure as hell got tired of all the hate against the Suns and Heat by Laker-Fans in here. And I don't even like those teams.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2008, 12:16:16 PM »

yeah Hack Wilson is a joke, its one thing to have a attention whore in the G-Spot, but we dont need that shit in the Sports section,  Hack is a lame.

hahahaha coming from SPICE?? the guy with a willy mays doll up his ass?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2008, 01:48:25 PM »
yep it is .. Hack Wilson, Ladodger and that Jookin oe whatever it is ...  :-X
my nigga, this is the INTERNET.  it ain't real life homie.

you sound like a whiney little bitch because someone must've disagreed with your opinion
I know its just the Internet lol , nothing important , at the end of the day if I decide not to post here anymore , this aint gonna change my life .. what I meant is why cant we have decent discussions without ruining threads with useless shits .. Its aint opinions coz there is no arguments .. look at the soccer thread , do you something similar .. the answer is no, there are fans of Arsenal, Manchester, Liverpool and trust these teams hate each other with a passion .. Antonio is Italian, Im French, did I get butthurt as you said when Italy won the World Cup and start beefing with him ... no I was the 1st to prop him for the victory .. at the end of the day , its just sports and I dont see why we cant have some grown men discussions here

True that.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2008, 03:13:07 PM »
Yep, this shit has got worse and worse , we cant obviously have a decent discussion here.. all is about childish shit ala Lakers fans vs others , Lebron vs Kobe ALL the time in non related threads , a bunch of people coming to beef with Nik and all that .. so props to the cats who dropped knowledge here .. Im out

thats why i dont talk bball here anymore becuase 90% of these dudes are bias as fuck
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2008, 03:27:25 PM »
what some of you niccas dont seem to get is that the huge amounts of laker diccrydin on this section make the shiet biased as fuc from jump. a nicca comes in here to see what up with some sports talk and you gotta see a skinny lil white jew overdosin on red bull and his kobe bryant flintstone vitamins talkin all this weird made up shiet about how the lakers should be champs but aint cuz of conspiracies and blamin every thing the lakers succ at on something else. its funny to see how obsessed some of you niccas is with likin such a wac team, so a nicca has fun playin yall like puppets.

you a hypocrit if you only gonna complain about people making fun of the kobe loving jew on dicryding steriods, but aint worried when his groupie self is fillin every thread with his fantasies about how much he in love with kobe. some of you niccas need to log off the net and get some sun, actin like this life and death and shiet.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2008, 03:40:18 PM »
what some of you niccas dont seem to get is that the huge amounts of laker diccrydin on this section make the shiet biased as fuc from jump. a nicca comes in here to see what up with some sports talk and you gotta see a skinny lil white jew overdosin on red bull and his kobe bryant flintstone vitamins talkin all this weird made up shiet about how the lakers should be champs but aint cuz of conspiracies and blamin every thing the lakers succ at on something else. its funny to see how obsessed some of you niccas is with likin such a wac team, so a nicca has fun playin yall like puppets.

you a hypocrit if you only gonna complain about people making fun of the kobe loving jew on dicryding steriods, but aint worried when his groupie self is fillin every thread with his fantasies about how much he in love with kobe. some of you niccas need to log off the net and get some sun, actin like this life and death and shiet.

Man, you know what? The thing that invalidates your post (and your argument) is that you are basically beefing with one person only (NIK), but you're dissing Laker fans in general. I am different than NIK. The homie wcsoldier is different than NIK. There are a dozen of good posters (Laker fans) in here who are different than NIK and i enjoy reading them, and they are the main reason why i post in this section. I enjoy reading NIK too, tho. He knows what he's talking about. I don't agree with him everytimes, but i have no problems discussing with him (i'm cool with him, he's cool with me). To generalize and to diss all of us Laker fans because you have problems with ONE man is just wrong. Don't act like Laker fans are the problem. We ain't the problem. At all. We are just fans, like you, like Celtics fans, like Blazers fans, etc..

The fact is that some of you guys should stop taking things personal.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 03:43:47 PM by Antonio »

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2008, 04:00:14 PM »
i fucs with what you sayin my nicca. i actually know that theres laker fans that aint all obsessed with shiet and aint overdoing every little thing, but that jew aint the only one i seen up on here hypin up some regular ass shiet the lakers did like it was important. i aint beefin wit no nicca online, that shiet dont exist to me cuz i know real beef. i just speak on shiet i see and if a nicca is a clown then i clown him. im a reality chec for all these bacwards lakers groupies, and that aint talkin about you or the nicca who made this thread.

i aint say laker FANS is the problem, its the groupies who got thousands and thousands of posts and spend 24 hours on here shovin they made up stories in every thread. i speak the truth without all the extra shiet. there aint no conspiracies to make them the succas they are, they aint won a thing without shaq, they a average team this year, they make up excuses to cover up that they middle of the pac and they are known as a 1st round playoff sweep. if the little jew or any of these other groupies cant handle that and wanna cry and post 1000 replies about it, thats makin them look like chumps. some of you niccas on here is like a afterschool girls club or some shiet, sticcin up for weirdos just cuz they post on here all they life and u all in some online club together. a nicca dont wanan come in here and read a thread of groupies sayin "omg! farmar won 8th man of the last hour" and shiet. bottom line if the shoe fits, find a matchin skirt. if u know u aint the prob then keep it movin.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2008, 07:20:54 PM »
can't we all be friends?

group hug you guys
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens