Author Topic: Im officially done with B-Ball in this section  (Read 765 times)

wcsoldier

Im officially done with B-Ball in this section
« on: January 27, 2008, 05:08:25 PM »
Yep, this shit has got worse and worse , we cant obviously have a decent discussion here.. all is about childish shit ala Lakers fans vs others , Lebron vs Kobe ALL the time in non related threads , a bunch of people coming to beef with Nik and all that .. so props to the cats who dropped knowledge here .. Im out
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 05:13:13 PM by wcsoldier »

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Im officially done with B-Ball in this section
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 05:56:40 PM »
take it easy mayne
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 06:50:17 PM »
^ Easy for you to say, this thread is 70% about you.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 08:00:54 PM »
you crazy son

hack comes in here to talk sports

i dont always disagree with NIK and im not the one who kept posting "david stern is against kobe" every other thread.  i just don't let people make my opinions for me.

it's all good.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

SGV

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 08:08:15 PM »
Im sick and tired of people not being Laker fans... its cool when NIK speaks out against people, but when others do the same, I hate it... gee golly gosh I cant believe the Lakers are 6th place... Im going to cry...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 10:51:57 PM »
i just hate how people (whether it's sports, music, the arts in genreal) don't know how to step outside of their bias and make REAL judgments.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 10:54:31 PM »
Man, don't let all these haters bring you down, you're an excellent poster in this section and you seem to be very knowledgeable on the game of basketball...your input is always some of the best in this section...just do your thing, don't let others ruin it for you.

wcsoldier

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2008, 11:36:30 PM »
Im sick and tired of people not being Laker fans... its cool when NIK speaks out against people, but when others do the same, I hate it... gee golly gosh I cant believe the Lakers are 6th place... Im going to cry...
lol at this dude , if you wanna beef with the love of your life aka Nik, keep it in the G Spot section , Im not gonna argue with you back and forth, I have others things to do ..

wcsoldier

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2008, 11:38:09 PM »
yep it is .. Hack Wilson, Ladodger and that Jookin oe whatever it is ...  :-X

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2008, 12:36:40 AM »
Yep, this shit has got worse and worse , we cant obviously have a decent discussion here.. all is about childish shit ala Lakers fans vs others , Lebron vs Kobe ALL the time in non related threads , a bunch of people coming to beef with Nik and all that .. so props to the cats who dropped knowledge here .. Im out

Well lets talk about this. What player can play good enough man to man defense on Brandon Roy to stop him?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2008, 04:54:05 AM »
Si c'est vrai, on est baisé, mais on veut faire des discussions
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2008, 05:12:28 AM »

Man i feel you. I never beef with people on internet (it's stupid anyway). I always try to stay cool, to enjoy this forum, and to add my opinions for the people who wanna share theirs. But lately this shit is getting out of control. I mean look at my karma. Don't get me wrong: i couldn't care less about it, but it was +30, then somebody butt-hurted from one of my posts started to give me negative karma's, just because i had a different opinion and i posted it. Very childish. I mean how sad is to know that somebody once a hour thinks about you and gives you a negative karma? Like he has nothing important to do in the real life? And the reason is that i expressed an opinion without dissing anybody? When i make long posts with stats and shit, people doesn't even care no more about them. I mean all i see is disses, and people quoting each others 10 times a topic with nonsense childish bullshit disses. It ain't right.

Step your game up, brothers. This used to be a quality section of dubcnn. Please stop all your personal beefs. Nobody really cares about them.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2008, 06:17:08 AM »
my nigga, this is the INTERNET.  it ain't real life homie.

you sound like a whiney little bitch because someone must've disagreed with your opinion

wcsoldier

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2008, 06:48:01 AM »

you sound like a whiney little bitch because someone must've disagreed with your opinion
I know its just the Internet lol , nothing important , at the end of the day if I decide not to post here anymore , this aint gonna change my life .. what I meant is why cant we have decent discussions without ruining threads with useless shits .. Its aint opinions coz there is no arguments .. look at the soccer thread , do you something similar .. the answer is no, there are fans of Arsenal, Manchester, Liverpool and trust these teams hate each other with a passion .. Antonio is Italian, Im French, did I get butthurt as you said when Italy won the World Cup and start beefing with him ... no I was the 1st to prop him for the victory .. at the end of the day , its just sports and I dont see why we cant have some grown men discussions here

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2008, 08:22:56 AM »

I know its just the Internet lol , nothing important , at the end of the day if I decide not to post here anymore , this aint gonna change my life .. what I meant is why cant we have decent discussions without ruining threads with useless shits .. Its aint opinions coz there is no arguments .. look at the soccer thread , do you something similar .. the answer is no, there are fans of Arsenal, Manchester, Liverpool and trust these teams hate each other with a passion .. Antonio is Italian, Im French, did I get butthurt as you said when Italy won the World Cup and start beefing with him ... no I was the 1st to prop him for the victory .. at the end of the day , its just sports and I dont see why we cant have some grown men discussions here

i got no ill feelings towards anyone on here my man

just because im a sarcastic jerk to people doesnt mean i hate them or anything.