Author Topic: My Nigga Brandon Roy!  (Read 572 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
My Nigga Brandon Roy!
« on: January 27, 2008, 06:42:04 PM »
Damn! Did anybody else watch that remarkable come back win by the Blazers today? Numbers don't even begin to tell the story on Brandon Roy. If the All Star reserves are named on Thursday and i don't see his name on the list, then somebody doesnt deserve to be there.

Lunatic

Re: My Nigga Brandon Roy!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 06:55:41 PM »
i watched it..dude is amazing..but that foul at the end was questionable IMO
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 07:32:56 PM »
alot of good games in the nba today.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 10:40:19 PM »
i watched it..dude is amazing..but that foul at the end was questionable IMO

Yea it was, but I'll take it this time because thats usually a call that goes against us. Its happened to us several times this year, so we deserve it, lol.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 12:32:06 AM »
NIGGA!!!!

wcsoldier

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 01:46:35 AM »
Portland is a fun team to watch .. Roy is great , I like Outlaw game a lot too .. if Oden develops, you will have a great inside-outside game which equals NBA title in many cases .. anyways this team has a bright future

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 02:21:42 AM »
My boy reppin' UW baby

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 04:32:02 AM »
Let's see if Oden is bustin first.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2008, 08:59:59 AM »
when Portland gets Oden next year PLUS a new first round pick, AND their guys now have playoff experience, they'll be a DANGEROUS force in the future

portland's got my respect thats for sure, very interesting looking squad.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2008, 11:11:01 AM »
Let's see if Oden is bustin first.

LOL I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean bustin as in being a bust? Or do you mean as in hittin? Either way, Roy is a stud.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2008, 12:07:13 PM »
Being a bust. What makes you think he won't be a bust? As far as I'm concerned, missing your entire first year is not the best start.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2008, 12:13:27 PM »
Being a bust. What makes you think he won't be a bust? As far as I'm concerned, missing your entire first year is not the best start.

man if the nigga needs to get microscopic surgery to save his fucking career the dudes gonna do what dudes gotta do

oden will come into hte league hungrier and he'll have another first round player beside him

that team is sitting pretty!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2008, 01:19:07 AM »

He had god damn microfracture surgery. You gotta take the time to heal. This guy is gonna be a monster. He is the most can't miss prospect to come out of the draft since LeBron James. He's amazingly talented, an athletic freak and has a great work ethic. Amare Stoudemire came back off the same surgery and he looks ok to me, but he missed a whole year from it. That does not make Amare a bust. Calling Oden a bust at this point is extremely short sighted. this is going to be the Howard/Oden era in terms of dominant big centers. There isn't a GM in the league who wouldn't have taken Oden with the first overall pick besides maybe Orlando's GM because they already had Howard.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2008, 02:57:04 AM »
One thing i never read here, so let's say it: Portalnd has a great fucking coach.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 03:10:55 AM by Antonio »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2008, 03:03:27 AM »
^^^Yeah, he's definitely been an underrated part of this team's success. He's a team USA assistant coach so I guess he knows what he's doing. I really didn't expect him to have the youngest team in the league overachieving like this though. I don't know yet if he should win it, but his name has to at least be thrown around a few times in the Coach of the Year discussion. Doc Rivers aint shit. You don't even need a coach when you have that starting 3 (yes, 3, not 5).