Author Topic: DUBCNN: Jozeemo Is Telling "The Untold Story"  (Read 62 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
DUBCNN: Jozeemo Is Telling "The Untold Story"
« on: January 27, 2008, 07:02:22 PM »
www.dubcnn.com

Hall Of Justus member Jozeemo has been putting in a lot of work and making noise in the last few months, not only in his home state North Carolina, but the Hip Hop community as a whole. He got people talking after dropping an outstanding verse on "That Ain't Love" from Little Brother's "Get Back" album. But before people even got a chance to hear him on that song, he released his own project called "Cry Now L.A.F. Later" around the same time.

While "Cry Now L.A.F. Later" is still being pushed as his priority project, Jozee just put out a free Mix-CD called "The Untold Story" earlier this week. It's a combo of some of his body of work, past, present and future and it serves as an introduction to draw people's attention to the street album.

"The 'Cry Now L.A.F Later' album is the one that's out in the stores, and 'The Undtold Story' is a free project that serves as an introduction," Jozeemo told Dubcnn. "A lot of people know who I am right now, but not too many people have heard my music. So I'm giving them something free so they can hear what I sound like, and maybe they will go buy the album after they heard it. The free mixtape is strictly to promote whatever I got going on, which is 'Cry Now L.A.F. Later'."

"Cry Now L.A.F. Later" features his next single "Lose It" featuring Little Brother and the current single "Ya Hear Me" produced by 9th Wonder, which he recently shot a video for. Jozeemo is also focusing on his own imprint Blockhuggerz Entertainment and the artists signed to it, so you can expect more of that gully Hip-Hop from East Durham!

"Right now I wanna get the people talking with the projects I got out, but at the same time I wanna promote my label too which is Blockhuggerz Entertainment," he continued. "I got a couple of artists that's about to come out. As for the future, I will be featured on 9th Wonder's album 'The Wonder Years' and Big Pooh of Little Brother solo album."

Check out some of Jozeemo's music below:

Jozeemo - The Untold Story (RAR, 60 MB)

Jozeemo - Lose It Feat. Little Brother (MP3)

Jozeemo - Ya Hear Me (YouTube Video)

For more info, visit myspace.com/jozeemo.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCNN: Jozeemo Is Telling "The Untold Story"
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 11:24:23 PM »
props jay!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 02:17:21 AM »
Word, Jozeemo is real nice.  Ive been checkin his shit since his verse on "Try Me Again" on the Hall of Justus album.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 11:41:38 AM »
Word, Jozeemo is real nice.  Ive been checkin his shit since his verse on "Try Me Again" on the Hall of Justus album.

yep, and I've been since "That Aint Love".

"i've been lied to and abused, but my friends still swear that they love me. aint that a bitch!"
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network