Author Topic: ...  (Read 602 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: So Theres Rumors Going Around That Ya Boy Is Back With BWS
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2008, 04:09:28 PM »
BWS doesn't exist. Neither does Precise Music. They might as well all just get back together and move as a unit cuz none of those dudes generate as much interest on their own.

bws doesnt exist how?? they have signed clyde carson with capitol and juice and nu jerzey devil and are releasing albums after Games . .so how doesnt it exist?

you think any of those rappers besides Game ever gonna drop an album? BWS as a record label is irrelevant.

how the fuck is it irrelevant? why the fuck would game get a distribution deal . .why the fuck would juice be working with swizz beats, timbaland, j.t rotem, scott storch,kanye west, hi tek if he wasnt going to have an album?? why would clyde carson be releasing an album in july and worked with scott storch, j. r rotem, wyclef jean, ty fyffe, reefa, dre & vidal . . .if he wasnt going to be releasing an album?? why has nu jerzey devil already started working on his album?? why is there a b.w.s collective album out in the summer with features already from busta rhyme and nas?? do they just do that for fun??

how do u know all these things? U talked to NJD or what?

i work with Nu Jerzey Devil when he's in l.a. . Games got distribution deals on the table from over 4 companys . .and both Juice & Clyde Carson will be coming out after The Game . . . Juice is more known then newcomers signed to Aftermath / G unit / Shady / DTP etc . .the niggas been on two world tours already and been on radio & t.v all over the world . .artists that are releasing an album on a major dont even get that promo unless theyve already sold millions. . . the first person ever to be signed to B.W.S was CLYDE CARSON and that was only last year through capitol and his album is 80% done . .  and nu jerzey devil has been given a budget to record his own album with scott storch . . and on subject yes Game is actually looking at SIGNING Ya Boy this time round . .

Again, how many more years are we gonna hear "Game has distribution deals on the table". If that was the case he would've signed one. It doesn't take 2 fuckin years to decided which one is the best.

The only time I recall seeing Juice on tv is when Game had those 2 episodes of "Access Granted".

Clyde Carson is the truth. I wish dude the best but being behind Game doesn't look like its too smart of an idea. He's a smart dude tho so I know he's gonna make all the right moves.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2008, 04:30:09 PM »
BWS doesn't exist. Neither does Precise Music. They might as well all just get back together and move as a unit cuz none of those dudes generate as much interest on their own.

bws doesnt exist how?? they have signed clyde carson with capitol and juice and nu jerzey devil and are releasing albums after Games . .so how doesnt it exist?

you think any of those rappers besides Game ever gonna drop an album? BWS as a record label is irrelevant.

how the fuck is it irrelevant? why the fuck would game get a distribution deal . .why the fuck would juice be working with swizz beats, timbaland, j.t rotem, scott storch,kanye west, hi tek if he wasnt going to have an album?? why would clyde carson be releasing an album in july and worked with scott storch, j. r rotem, wyclef jean, ty fyffe, reefa, dre & vidal . . .if he wasnt going to be releasing an album?? why has nu jerzey devil already started working on his album?? why is there a b.w.s collective album out in the summer with features already from busta rhyme and nas?? do they just do that for fun??

i work with Nu Jerzey Devil when he's in l.a. . Games got distribution deals on the table from over 4 companys . .and both Juice & Clyde Carson will be coming out after The Game . . . Juice is more known then newcomers signed to Aftermath / G unit / Shady / DTP etc . .the niggas been on two world tours already and been on radio & t.v all over the world . .artists that are releasing an album on a major dont even get that promo unless theyve already sold millions. . . the first person ever to be signed to B.W.S was CLYDE CARSON and that was only last year through capitol and his album is 80% done . .  and nu jerzey devil has been given a budget to record his own album with scott storch . . and on subject yes Game is actually looking at SIGNING Ya Boy this time round . .

Again, how many more years are we gonna hear "Game has distribution deals on the table". If that was the case he would've signed one. It doesn't take 2 fuckin years to decided which one is the best.

The only time I recall seeing Juice on tv is when Game had those 2 episodes of "Access Granted".

Clyde Carson is the truth. I wish dude the best but being behind Game doesn't look like its too smart of an idea. He's a smart dude tho so I know he's gonna make all the right moves.

BWS have had distribution for while they have got alot of big players behind them, and clyde carson is only starting to become known now hes BWS, you seem to be hating without a cause

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2008, 07:09:27 PM »

BWS have had distribution for while they have got alot of big players behind them, and clyde carson is only starting to become known now hes BWS, you seem to be hating without a cause

Fuck outta here. I'm always arguing with niggas on behalf of Game but I'm not blind. I call it how I see it. If Game had distribution he'd be doing more than tattooing stars on his face.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2008, 05:56:02 AM »
I sent ya boy a message on myspace yesterday and he replied back this morning now it he is even involved with his myspace i dont kno but i asked about that rumour and the reply i got was "bws/pmg 4 life" so i dunno

wcsoldier

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2008, 06:43:05 AM »
Clyde Carson is one, if not the only one from the new West to have a strong potential in the current rap mainstream market .. I dont know why hes wasting his time and dont release an album ASAP ..

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2008, 07:44:48 AM »
you will all just have to wait & see people....... ha ha ha

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------