Author Topic: ...  (Read 601 times)

DJ-Crimson

« on: January 29, 2008, 12:52:22 PM »
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 09:08:07 PM by Abstract Rude »

GangstaBoogy

Re: So Theres Rumors Going Around That Ya Boy Is Back With BWS
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 01:11:55 PM »
BWS doesn't exist. Neither does Precise Music. They might as well all just get back together and move as a unit cuz none of those dudes generate as much interest on their own.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 07:44:34 PM »
BWS doesn't exist. Neither does Precise Music. They might as well all just get back together and move as a unit cuz none of those dudes generate as much interest on their own.

You got a point there!!!

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 08:05:37 PM »

bws doesnt exist how?? they have signed clyde carson with capitol and juice and nu jerzey devil and are releasing albums after Games . .so how doesnt it exist?

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 08:29:18 PM »
don't know about any of these rumors but I know Ya Boy needs to drop his album somehow this year!

dude is one of the sickest rite now 8)

thisoneguy360

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 09:16:38 PM »
As much as I like Game I think Ya Boy would be better off doin his own thing

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 09:22:37 PM »
wouldnt suprise me .. i know game n ya boy been in da studio alot lately and phat rat has been heavily involved at bws with games new album bein a priority .. also jerz said to me while bak that he may bring ya boy bak over to bws .. so this wouldnt suprise me at all

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2008, 09:25:16 AM »
i dont know why all the up and coming artists dont come toghether, feed of each others buzz and then drop albums.  instead they drop one dope mixtape and think they can run a whole group by themselves.

just image if BWS actually was a group and they kept everybody.  are you fuckin kiddin me, theyd be runnin shit by know without question. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2008, 10:23:30 AM »

bws doesnt exist how?? they have signed clyde carson with capitol and juice and nu jerzey devil and are releasing albums after Games . .so how doesnt it exist?

you think any of those rappers besides Game ever gonna drop an album? BWS as a record label is irrelevant.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2008, 10:42:38 AM »

you think any of those rappers besides Game ever gonna drop an album? BWS as a record label is irrelevant.

how the fuck is it irrelevant? why the fuck would game get a distribution deal . .why the fuck would juice be working with swizz beats, timbaland, j.t rotem, scott storch,kanye west, hi tek if he wasnt going to have an album?? why would clyde carson be releasing an album in july and worked with scott storch, j. r rotem, wyclef jean, ty fyffe, reefa, dre & vidal . . .if he wasnt going to be releasing an album?? why has nu jerzey devil already started working on his album?? why is there a b.w.s collective album out in the summer with features already from busta rhyme and nas?? do they just do that for fun??

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2008, 11:07:36 AM »

scream it like u mean it..

i mean its been how long since game's last album.. in between time one of them bws niggas coulda dropped a ep atleast

nobody outside of the net and the west coast  know shit bout bws or anybody on his label..when he goes outside of cali.. to do shows.. i have seen personally how niggas jus stand like who the fuck are these niggas..at some of his shows..and when they hear blackwallstreet they think of oklahoma..

and juice n clyde can get all the producers in the world to work with.. niggas aint droppin no album.. game will have 5 albums under his belt n them niggas would still be local jokers..

messi19

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2008, 11:15:38 AM »

how the fuck is it irrelevant? why the fuck would game get a distribution deal . .why the fuck would juice be working with swizz beats, timbaland, j.t rotem, scott storch,kanye west, hi tek if he wasnt going to have an album?? why would clyde carson be releasing an album in july and worked with scott storch, j. r rotem, wyclef jean, ty fyffe, reefa, dre & vidal . . .if he wasnt going to be releasing an album?? why has nu jerzey devil already started working on his album?? why is there a b.w.s collective album out in the summer with features already from busta rhyme and nas?? do they just do that for fun??

how do u know all these things? U talked to NJD or what?

messi19

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2008, 11:18:13 AM »

scream it like u mean it..

i mean its been how long since game's last album.. in between time one of them bws niggas coulda dropped a ep atleast

nobody outside of the net and the west coast  know shit bout bws or anybody on his label..when he goes outside of cali.. to do shows.. i have seen personally how niggas jus stand like who the fuck are these niggas..at some of his shows..and when they hear blackwallstreet they think of oklahoma..

and juice n clyde can get all the producers in the world to work with.. niggas aint droppin no album.. game will have 5 albums under his belt n them niggas would still be local jokers..

im just wonderin, when was the last time Game did a show outside of Cali? Wasnt it around The Documentary? When Juice wasnt even around? Cuz alota ppl seem to know who Juice is in Europe, n thats cuz they've been tourin ova there 2 times in between The DA

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2008, 03:12:32 PM »

Clyde Carson was making moves before Game and if you ask me, he has a better chance of being all over the radio/tv than Game himself does. As far as Juice and NJD...how many more years are we going to hear this same crap about them "coming soon"?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2008, 03:53:40 PM »

how do u know all these things? U talked to NJD or what?

i work with Nu Jerzey Devil when he's in l.a. . Games got distribution deals on the table from over 4 companys . .and both Juice & Clyde Carson will be coming out after The Game . . . Juice is more known then newcomers signed to Aftermath / G unit / Shady / DTP etc . .the niggas been on two world tours already and been on radio & t.v all over the world . .artists that are releasing an album on a major dont even get that promo unless theyve already sold millions. . . the first person ever to be signed to B.W.S was CLYDE CARSON and that was only last year through capitol and his album is 80% done . .  and nu jerzey devil has been given a budget to record his own album with scott storch . . and on subject yes Game is actually looking at SIGNING Ya Boy this time round . .