Author Topic: "CERTIFIED" - Spider Loc >>>MP3 D/L<<<  (Read 1322 times)

JUCYGIRL

Re: "CERTIFIED" - Spider Loc >>>MP3 D/L<<<
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2008, 08:24:09 AM »
This ain't bad.. Glasses Malone & Spider Loc should've both been on the original instead w one verse each and Akon on the hook! Without Akon though this track aint dat good
I think the two should have been on the track as well,they should make this an official remix, this version knocks harder than the original !

thank god you dont work in the music industry......

LOL. Nah this dont bang harder than the original, n thats real spit without hate. Nigga can't flow 4 shit.
It's so good to have you back on a Spider Loc thread. What took you so long ? I was begining to think we lost a soldier in the battlefield ;D

HAHAHAH u see what i mean ppl? U mad fatty? I said that this was my honest opinion with no hate but u haaave to say something haha hilarious shit
Geez I could of sworn on the last thread you stated the reason why you don't like Spi is because you're a "Spider Loc hater"(your words not mine) :laugh: And who is the "people" you are referring to ? Do you think you have an audience ?

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2008, 08:30:56 AM »
After a few More Spins, Track is actually quite Good!
Great minds think alike

use that mind and give some brain biiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaatch!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 09:07:06 AM by Robert de Negro »

crash

« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2008, 08:33:05 AM »
anybody listen to the lyrics?? hear what he is saying????

messi19

« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2008, 08:47:58 AM »
This ain't bad.. Glasses Malone & Spider Loc should've both been on the original instead w one verse each and Akon on the hook! Without Akon though this track aint dat good
I think the two should have been on the track as well,they should make this an official remix, this version knocks harder than the original !

thank god you dont work in the music industry......

LOL. Nah this dont bang harder than the original, n thats real spit without hate. Nigga can't flow 4 shit.
It's so good to have you back on a Spider Loc thread. What took you so long ? I was begining to think we lost a soldier in the battlefield ;D

HAHAHAH u see what i mean ppl? U mad fatty? I said that this was my honest opinion with no hate but u haaave to say something haha hilarious shit
Geez I could of sworn on the last thread you stated the reason why you don't like Spi is because you're a "Spider Loc hater"(your words not mine) :laugh: And who is the "people" you are referring to ? Do you think you have an audience ?

People on the forum thats sayin the same things i do and those who think ppl on here have something against u (lol) u fuckin dummy haha, lmao at this bitch tryna sound smart. Check the facts again, i said i was a hater of his MUSIC, i said that since i dont know him i dont have anythin personal against dude. But i said im a hater of his music cuz i think he's wack as fuck, go check again. Why does it matter to u though hahaha? I said that my opinion wasnt on some hatin shit and that i was gon take a listen to it this time. Thats how i know uz a dickrider. When dude above said that he actually liked the track u said "good thinkin.." and somethin along those lines just cuz he though it was tight. But when other dude said he hated it u said that he should download it again and etc etc. U just cant take it.

U actually tryna save Spider Loc on here. Why do u have to comment wheneva somebody gives their opinions about him? Dickriiiiiiiidaaaah!
Even if i hate on dude everyday WHY DOES IT MATTER 2 U?? Laughable
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 08:50:32 AM by messi19 »

crash

« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2008, 08:51:00 AM »
take money ent... you never answered the ??

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2008, 09:31:16 AM »
anybody listen to the lyrics?? hear what he is saying????

He's saying he's certified in the most easty way. Here's some lyrics off the song :
"Young and certified sewing up the west watch, what you say about him you can get your chest chopped. I ain't tryna see tha blue and the red fight , shine like a headlight now that I'm fed right" .
"When the horn blows, and the righteous is risen hope to see the wholy city big lights and the Christians. Don't seem likely in this life I'm living, the dykes that Im dickin' or this white that Im whippin' . Hate on me you gotta be full of sway,I'm a beast on the east ask Bobby Buchet"
"I'm a hog off the leash, like a dog out the kennel, there's no way the mac11' ll lose, it's on my lap and the deuce bumpin devin the dude. Im the La king from the hood that I'm thorough, on the ny scene and Im good than a borough, got stripes like a soldier that's serving this nation, but the streets is where the Loc got his certification"
"Who the West Kept Secret that's me alone, Spi the most easty ask G Malone"

I don't see how anyone can't be feeling these lyrics, shit is tight and be knockin' hard as fuck !!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 02:04:37 PM by JUICY GIRL »

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2008, 09:36:28 AM »
^^LOL is this trick for real??

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2008, 09:40:32 AM »
Are you for real ? Why do you keep avoiding the question ?

crash

« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2008, 10:23:56 AM »
Juicy Girl being a dickrider = normal heterosexual behavior
All the male posters in here with a bad taste in they mouth from SPI = not straight, metro/homo sexual behavior

LOL

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2008, 10:31:08 AM »
G.Malone>>>>Spider Joke
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2008, 10:35:51 AM »

crash

« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2008, 10:44:39 AM »
you think it would be tight if somebody mixxed both versions together?

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2008, 10:47:10 AM »

what question is this juicy?

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2008, 10:52:15 AM »

So Blutiful World wasn't a hit street single  ???

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2008, 10:55:23 AM »

So Blutiful World wasn't a hit street single  ???

no.. it was an indipendant song for that indi album he released.. neither was it a "hit"........ im talking about a street single for a major album