Author Topic: Rings: Kobe: 3 Shaq: 4  (Read 519 times)

SGV

Re: Rings: Kobe: 3 Shaq: 4
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2008, 02:32:10 PM »
I don't get it. How can someone down the Pistons for losing to the Cavs last year (and use that as a reason why they're not better than the Lakers) but turn around and big up the Lakers even though they lost to the Suns in the 1st round last year (and say that they're a better team etc. etc.)

Contradictions are a mutha...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2008, 02:57:02 PM »
SHAQ>>>>>KOBE

agreed with Job...

this cant be life.... lol
dont lie to yourself you know u agreed with many of things i have said.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2008, 02:59:26 PM »
I don't get it. How can someone down the Pistons for losing to the Cavs last year (and use that as a reason why they're not better than the Lakers) but turn around and big up the Lakers even though they lost to the Suns in the 1st round last year (and say that they're a better team etc. etc.)

Contradictions are a mutha...

Maybe becuase the Pistons were supposed to beat the Cavs and the Lakers weren't supposed to beat the Suns. And to top it off, the Lakers are a brand new team, while the Pistons have the same roster ...LMAO. SGV is classic.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2008, 03:08:35 PM »
right, cuz a team that already has championship experience as a whole and lost a close conference finals(pistons) is a lot less prepared to contend for a title than a inexperienced team with a gang of playoff losers(odom, gasol, walton,etc), players who never been there before, and a new player thrown in midseason all with an injured kid center is so much more ready to win a title.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2008, 03:14:29 PM »
LOL@Kobe and Fisher being "playoff losers". :-X

You keep proving your dumbness more and more with every post.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2008, 03:16:15 PM »
i thought jews could at least read?

i said "odom, walton, gasol,etc" cuz i didnt feel like naming all those no name scrubs on your team that get eliminated every year. everyone knows kobe and fisher won rings thanks to riding the shaq wave.

SGV

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2008, 03:17:19 PM »
And that's why it's hard to take you serious NIK.

You like to always make things conveniant for yourself. You claimed that the Lakers "owned the Suns" in the regular season. You claimed they were the better team. But now it's "they weren't supposed to win." All in all, that still means they were the lesser team. If the Lakers weren't supposed to win, then they were regarded as a weaker team and the Suns the superior (read better) team. Yet, for some reason, you like to contend that the Lakers were indeed better (which is a direct contradiction to you most recent "they weren't supposed to beat the Suns" statement). How can someone be a better team but not be favored?

Take off your Laker glasses for a second and see how ridiculous you are acting. Obviously, the Pistons were the favored team (which would mean that they're considered to be the better team) and they lost to the Cavs (so you use that as a reasoning for the Pistons being inferior to the Lakers). But yet, the favored Suns (read better) beats the Lakers (whom YOU CLAIM were better) and you find another way of spinning it to make the Lakers look good.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2008, 03:18:39 PM »
i thought jews could at least read?

i said "odom, walton, gasol,etc" cuz i didnt feel like naming all those no name scrubs on your team that get eliminated every year. everyone knows kobe and fisher won rings thanks to riding the shaq wave.

What's your point, dicchead? The Celtics have NO experience at all...and Detroit STILL lost to a mediocre Cavs team with their current roster.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2008, 03:23:19 PM »
And that's why it's hard to take you serious NIK.

You like to always make things conveniant for yourself. You claimed that the Lakers "owned the Suns" in the regular season. You claimed they were the better team. But now it's "they weren't supposed to win." All in all, that still means they were the lesser team. If the Lakers weren't supposed to win, then they were regarded as a weaker team and the Suns the superior (read better) team. Yet, for some reason, you like to contend that the Lakers were indeed better (which is a direct contradiction to you most recent "they weren't supposed to beat the Suns" statement). How can someone be a better team but not be favored?

Take off your Laker glasses for a second and see how ridiculous you are acting. Obviously, the Pistons were the favored team (which would mean that they're considered to be the better team) and they lost to the Cavs (so you use that as a reasoning for the Pistons being inferior to the Lakers). But yet, the favored Suns (read better) beats the Lakers (whom YOU CLAIM were better) and you find another way of spinning it to make the Lakers look good.

I was talking about THIS season...LMAO. The Lakers owned the Suns THIS season. LAST SEASON, we weren't supposed to win. Do you get it yet? Or should I break it down for your brain some more...And I already explained to your ass that last season, the Suns had more fire-power, while the Lakers were better as a TEAM when at FULL STRENGTH...Better game plan, way shittier fire-power and execution down the stretch...But what does that matter, we're talking about THIS season. The Lakers are a completely different team. You keep ignoring that fact...Don't make yourself look as dumb as that fake crip. I mean, I know you don't watch much basketball, but I know you still gotta be slightly more intelligent than him...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2008, 03:26:36 PM »
LMAO @ NIK really feeling stumped. Like I always say, when the insults come out, NIK is on the ropes and is throwing haymakers...

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2008, 03:32:48 PM »
LMAO @ NIK really feeling stumped. Like I always say, when the insults come out, NIK is on the ropes and is throwing haymakers...

for a jew, throwin a haymaker means throwin they lil top hat to the floor right? niggas better watch out for them crazy jews hahaha.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2008, 03:34:35 PM »

Why can't you just reply to what I said? LOL...Cuz you CAN'T. SGV=LADODGER.

SGV

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2008, 03:42:10 PM »
Why would I reply to what you said? You'll just dance around facts like you always do. That's why you throw out insults, cuz you can't reply to what someone said when you start to feel backed in a corner.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2008, 03:44:14 PM »
Why would I reply to what you said? You'll just dance around facts like you always do. That's why you throw out insults, cuz you can't reply to what someone said when you start to feel backed in a corner.

I replied to what you said...you're the one who didn't reply to what I said...so you're saying you feel backed in a corner? LOL.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2008, 03:46:03 PM »

Why can't you just reply to what I said? LOL...Cuz you CAN'T. SGV=LADODGER.

damn cuzz i knew your kind is paranoid but you crazy for that one. sensitive ass paranoid jews is something else. we'll see what you have to say when the lakers title hopes get burned up in flames.  ;)