Author Topic: Rings: Kobe: 3 Shaq: 4  (Read 520 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Rings: Kobe: 3 Shaq: 4
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2008, 03:49:04 PM »
^Do you ever throw "Laker loss" parties?

SGV

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2008, 03:53:03 PM »
Plenty of times I've read you say "The Lakers owned the Suns in the regular season" although they lost in the playoffs to them and it was NOT about this season (although 2-1 isn't exactly owning this season anyway...)

But even if I showed you that proof, you'd skip around it, throw an insult and act like you didn't just look like an idiot. It's pointless with you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2008, 05:11:48 PM »
Plenty of times I've read you say "The Lakers owned the Suns in the regular season" although they lost in the playoffs to them and it was NOT about this season (although 2-1 isn't exactly owning this season anyway...)

But even if I showed you that proof, you'd skip around it, throw an insult and act like you didn't just look like an idiot. It's pointless with you.

The Lakers owned the Suns THIS SEASON. The Lakers were a _different team_ LAST SEASON. What the hell don't you get?...either way, what does it have to do with Kobe and Shaq's rings? SGV is lost...again.

SGV

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2008, 05:34:14 PM »
So were you not talking about the Pistons last season as your reasoning for them not bing able to beat the Lakers THIS year? Of course you were.

SO why can't someone bring up the fact that the so called better Lakers lost to the Suns?

Oh I know, its cuz it has to be conveniant for you.

Of course NIK, although last season you've claimed the Lakers owned the Suns in the reg season, and you claim they were the better team even though they didn't have fire power (but of course they were never supposed to beat the Suns)... lol

Geez.. what loses me is the fact that your opinion never will matches up. You change for the convo.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2008, 06:08:20 PM »
NIK=Owned by SGV.  He punks you time and time again.  So many people have you repeatedly bitch slapped you on this forum and you just can't let it be.  You throw out useless information and twist things around to make yourself look intelligent and, as you say, a Laker "insider."  You're just a tool that can't admit when he's wrong and resort to throwing out priceless tidbits that make you look worse and worse as each day passes.  I'm telling you like I've said before, put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger.  This Sports board would be so much better without you.

Let me remind the moderator of this forum...

Moderator is defined as someone who mediates disputes and attempts to avoid violence.

Sports Moderator=Horrible
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2008, 08:14:36 PM »
So were you not talking about the Pistons last season as your reasoning for them not bing able to beat the Lakers THIS year? Of course you were.

SO why can't someone bring up the fact that the so called better Lakers lost to the Suns?

Oh I know, its cuz it has to be conveniant for you.

Of course NIK, although last season you've claimed the Lakers owned the Suns in the reg season, and you claim they were the better team even though they didn't have fire power (but of course they were never supposed to beat the Suns)... lol

Geez.. what loses me is the fact that your opinion never will matches up. You change for the convo.

WOWWWW...Did you not see where I said the Lakers are a completely different team, while the Pistons have the same exact roster as last year? LMAO. You still don't get it? SERIOUSLY. The Lakers were a better team than the Suns last year, with not as much fire-power and execution. You don't have to agree with that, but it's a CLEAR opinion. What's so hard for someone who watches basketball to understand about that? And I never said anything about the Lakers owning the Suns last year...MAKE SENSE. Detroit Pistons=Same team who lost to the Cavs. Los Angeles Lakers=Different team with enhanced fire-power then when they lost to the Suns. GET IT YET?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 08:19:27 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2008, 08:16:08 PM »
NIK=Owned by SGV.  He punks you time and time again.  So many people have you repeatedly bitch slapped you on this forum and you just can't let it be.  You throw out useless information and twist things around to make yourself look intelligent and, as you say, a Laker "insider."  You're just a tool that can't admit when he's wrong and resort to throwing out priceless tidbits that make you look worse and worse as each day passes.  I'm telling you like I've said before, put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger.  This Sports board would be so much better without you.

Moderator is defined as someone who mediates disputes and attempts to avoid violence.

So you admit that I look intelligent? LOL... You're just another person who only posts here to ride my nuts and hate on the Lakers. :-X  Get the fuck out of here, sunny.

SGV

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2008, 01:11:24 AM »
Ah typical NIK.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2008, 08:04:38 AM »

So you admit that I look intelligent? LOL... You're just another person who only posts here to ride my nuts and hate on the Lakers. :-X  Get the fuck out of here, sunny.

No numnuts.  I didn't admit you look intelligent.  I said "you throw out useless information and twist things around to make yourself look intelligent."  Big difference dickhead.  And for the upteenth time, riding nuts is usually when you agree with a person.  The only person that rides your nuts is yourself.  Nobody else cares what you say.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2008, 09:21:54 AM »
tim duncan will end his career with more rings than Shaq OR Kobe
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2008, 11:34:48 AM »

No numnuts.  I didn't admit you look intelligent.  I said "you throw out useless information and twist things around to make yourself look intelligent."  Big difference dickhead.  And for the upteenth time, riding nuts is usually when you agree with a person.  The only person that rides your nuts is yourself.  Nobody else cares what you say.

When you're on someones nuts, you're on their nuts...Take a look at your post history, dipshit. Every other post is either about me or the Lakers. Even your sig is about me...Get a fucking life, ya damn loser.

Typical NIK = Defends his team
Typical SGV, hisairness, LADODGER, etc. = Rides NIKs nuts because he defends his team (with no subtance whatsoever).

:grumpy:

SGV

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2008, 12:29:52 PM »
Typical NIK is more: Changing opions and then insulting others when he gets pointed out. THAT'S typical of NIK.

LADodger, Hack, myself, whoever... we just point it out and you get super hurt.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2008, 07:38:22 PM »
Typical NIK is more: Changing opions and then insulting others when he gets pointed out. THAT'S typical of NIK.

LADodger, Hack, myself, whoever... we just point it out and you get super hurt.

Show me where I changed opinions, basketball head? Notice how nothing you say has substance. Look at the type of posters who agree with you...One cries from joy when the Lakers lose, one is a huge Celtic fan, and one has a dedication to me in his sig. Get help. You hate me so much that you started discussing basketball to hate on the Lakers...That's quite sad. :-\

SGV

« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2008, 11:29:33 PM »
You keep saying I hate you so much as if you really want me to hate you. It's funny. I've shown how you flip and flop back and forth in different convos and you just flip flopped around that. It makes no sense to continue to beat a dead horse.

NIK, you cry from joy when the Celtics lose (you'll deny this of course...), you're a huge Laker fan and you've dedicated threads to me. Get help. "Basketball Head."

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2008, 12:33:02 AM »
Get off my nuts, dipshit...and stop making your hate for Laker fans so obvious in every damn basketball discussion you "add" to.