Author Topic: Have you ever notice at a red light...  (Read 486 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Have you ever notice at a red light...
« on: February 02, 2008, 12:19:54 PM »
if you decide to look to your left or right, odds are some douchebag is staring right at you?  Seriously, what's up with that?!  It seems that they're either fags or wanna be gangsters. 

Sparegeez

Re: Have you ever notice at a red light...
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 12:22:06 PM »
if you decide to look to your left or right, odds are some douchebag is staring right at you?  Seriously, what's up with that?!  It seems that they're either fags or wanna be gangsters. 

Well, they're probably thinking the same as you. They look left or right to see you looking at them, and you think they're looking at you. Duh

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 12:25:11 PM »
There's a difference between staring and glancing around.  I look around, to see the stores or whatever is around the block.  I'm sure everybody can tell when someone is just staring at you without even looking at them. 

Sparegeez

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 12:27:09 PM »
What I don't like is the way they look at your girl when you're in the car, knowing that you can't do a thing about it because the light is about to turn green. I could give a hotdog sandwich if they look at me, just keep your eyes away from my woman, ya feel me?

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 02:23:23 PM »
What I don't like is the way they look at your girl when you're in the car, knowing that you can't do a thing about it because the light is about to turn green. I could give a hotdog sandwich if they look at me, just keep your eyes away from my woman, ya feel me?

LAWL'Z INSECURITIES.

TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT.

-KIDRENEGADE-

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 05:50:47 PM »
if you decide to look to your left or right, odds are some douchebag is staring right at you?  Seriously, what's up with that?!

hahaha  I hate that

I pretty much never look to the side at cars unless they're driving like idiots and I wanna see what they look like when I pass

you're right though, whenever you do look somebody is always staring, whether they're old or young or whatever

mind your own business

J2K

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2008, 06:01:48 PM »

LOL when i clicked this thread i was thinkin the same thing! Xcept dusnt matta if someonez next 2 me at the light or not, ive caught people in front of me in the next lane starin at me b4.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2008, 06:52:48 PM »
youve got your occasional middle aged/elderly people who's giving you that senile, "this is my road young'n" look, too. same goes for the teenage girls who you can tell just got their licenses and want everyone to know.

KAIN WITH THAT JFK SWAG |CLC|

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2008, 07:37:12 PM »
GET TINTED WINDOWS.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2008, 07:39:30 PM »
and then the bald head cholo/ese/vato rolls his window down and says: where you from foo? and before he can throw up his stupid gang signs i been threw a dagger right in the middle of the LA tattooed on his forehead.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2008, 08:03:13 PM »
GET TINTED WINDOWS.

i dont like feeling like im sitting in the back of a hearse when i drive

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2008, 08:44:20 PM »

You're just saying that because she's been snatched up before. ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2008, 09:53:00 PM »
my uncle brought this subject up once. he usually does something fiunny like stick his tounge out like Gene SImmons, starts picking his nose and drooling like a retard, or blows them kisses. same when someone honks at him.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

KeepItSicc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2008, 11:19:10 PM »
GET TINTED WINDOWS.

I have tinted windows on my car. It's a good thing to have if you don't like people gawking at you.

I don't like people staring at me either unless it's hot girls. Seems like everybody is staring at each other no matter where you go. Then you got some guys who try and give you the tough guy look.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2008, 02:50:47 AM »
I'm usually the guy staring at you lol.

It pays to have limo tints on your front side windows. I get pulled over twice a year for them, but I don't give a fuck: I got legit registration and insurance and nothing illegal in my ride. I've always get out of the ticket too because I tell them it was a mistake and I've been trying to get them fixed, but I've been very busy with my cancer research.

muwhahahahaha!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE