Author Topic: LOL Eastcoast "Bloods" Disses The Westcoast, Says: Westcoast niggas can't read!  (Read 545 times)

messi19

HAHAHA they wanna claim LA gangs but then diss the westcoast and make up that bunny/rabbit dance shit they just did.

Also the last dude says both "Fuck Suge Knight, he can't do shit ova here" and "Game can't do shit like this"

HAHA at that trick with that deep voice talkin bout Bounty Hunna Killa when she lives in NY.

I dont know how u post the video on here though..

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
this shit stupid as fuck!! what the fuck they bloods for? to look cool?? new york is losing its identity.... and stealin the west coasts! you see the bitch talkin bout "ima bounty hunta killa" bitch you live over 2,500 miles away!! how the fuck you gone say you a bounty hunta killa stupid motherfuckers!!

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

messi19

this shit stupid as fuck!! what the fuck they bloods for? to look cool?? new york is losing its identity.... and stealin the west coasts! you see the bitch talkin bout "ima bounty hunta killa" bitch you live over 2,500 miles away!! how the fuck you gone say you a bounty hunta killa stupid motherfuckers!!

LOL..the thing about it though, how they gonna diss the leftcoast but when u look at it they really on the westcoasts dick. And ha ha at all them crack head lookin mufuckas missin their teeths. I think this is in Harlem or sum, cuz everybody in NY aint down wit that bangin shit. But now its even worse then before though ever since Wayne/Dipset started their shit.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
west coast politics > east coast politics

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Blood$

smh... makes the East Coast look bad

AnybodyKilla

KC-HOODSTA

suge helped start a blood gang in new jersey the double II's blood gang or it wasn't him officially but i saw it on TV on that gangland show on the history channel they talkin bout one dude but they have a pic of one of them i YES suge knight was in it ands they covered his eyes but you KNEW it was him

Drop A Gem On Em

LOL, these niggaz is funny.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Mayne I really miss the old eastcoast..(timbos,hoodys,loud shit talking,double phatt goose jackets worn in the hottest weather,and just claiming their CREWZ!!!!)thats east coast nigga to me.

LOL! Bloods are from LA nigguh! You pop niggas? What do you want an award? LA cats do that shit daily.

messi19

LOL! Bloods are from LA nigguh! You pop niggas? What do you want an award? LA cats do that shit daily.

And the worst thing about it is, theres NO REASON for them to even gangbang, cuz u prolly know the story behind gangbangin
in Cali and whatnot but they're just doin it cuz Wayne/Dipset and tryna act like they hard. I bet before they become a so called "blood" they decide which one to choose first, blood or crip like u can do it like dat.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ Bloods in general, whether they're from Compton or Harlem

And the worst thing about it is, theres NO REASON for them to even gangbang, cuz u prolly know the story behind gangbangin
in Cali and whatnot but they're just doin it cuz Wayne/Dipset and tryna act like they hard. I bet before they become a so called "blood" they decide which one to choose first, blood or crip like u can do it like dat.
Co-sign. There aint a single REAL crip or blood neighbourhood on the eastcoast.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
lol @ Bloods in general, whether they're from Compton or Harlem

lol why, ignorant as it may seem its juz LA lifestyle

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

when it rains it pours

lol