Author Topic: Yankees...2008 World Series Champs  (Read 441 times)

herpes

Re: Yankees...2008 World Series Champs
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2008, 10:27:41 AM »

i wont front i aint got love for baseball really but its still LA>NY just in case you forgot Tommy  8)

Torre won't make the dodgers a winner... Clueless Joe = overrated.

torre will MANAGE us to a WS....

...we have the right mix of vets and youngsters. 

last year we could have made it, if it all didnt fall apart...but we improved the club on AND off the field...

we will at least be NL champs. 
Torre is a horrible manager and will cost you more games then win you games.  Which is very hard for a manager to do but Willie Randolph did it and him and Torre are the same exact manager

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2008, 01:27:27 PM »
Dodgers all the way, playa!

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2008, 01:35:53 PM »
Dodgers all the way, playa!

that's what I'm sayin RIK

at the same time, I'm gettin tired of all these bozos who don't know shit about baseball and think Torre is gonna bring us to the World Series this year

just settle the fuck down.... you probably won't watch a single game this season so relax, when playoffs come then you can jump on the bandwagon

PLANT

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2008, 01:50:26 PM »
watch out for the Blue Jays this year.  They are gonna suprise alot of people.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2008, 02:32:58 PM »
Go Jay Birds!

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2008, 03:02:55 PM »
SS David Eckstein
RF Alex Rios
CF Vernon Wells
DH Frank Thomas
LF Matt Stairs
3B Scott Rolen
1B Lyle Overbay
2B Aaron Hill
C Gregg Zaun

If we could just get a catcher we would have a nice line-up.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2008, 05:49:47 PM »

<----------

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2008, 12:27:03 PM »

<----------

are you crazy?? the red sox haven't won back to back in almost 100 years ;)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

herpes

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2008, 12:38:50 PM »

<----------

they have a much better team then the yanks even with shill possibly out for the season.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2008, 12:48:37 PM »

<----------

they have a much better team then the yanks even with shill possibly out for the season.

i don't know about that.  THey've got a better starting pitching staff without a doubt though.

I like our offense over anybody, even Detroit.  A-rod's gonna get his 40+ homers and 100 RBI and 100 runs.  Cano's gonna hit .300, Jeter's gonna hit .300, Matui's gonna get 20 homers and 85-90 RBI, Damon should score 100 runs IF he stays healthy (big if), if Posada hit around .280 im happy  (certainly not expecting .330 something again)

Wang should go 16-8, Pettite should go 13-6 or so, and then I don't know what to expect from Moose, Hughes, Chamberlain and Clippard if he starts any games.

and Mariano still in our pen  8)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

herpes

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2008, 12:59:29 PM »

<----------

i don't know about that.  THey've got a better starting pitching staff without a doubt though.

I like our offense over anybody, even Detroit.  A-rod's gonna get his 40+ homers and 100 RBI and 100 runs.  Cano's gonna hit .300, Jeter's gonna hit .300, Matui's gonna get 20 homers and 85-90 RBI, Damon should score 100 runs IF he stays healthy (big if), if Posada hit around .280 im happy  (certainly not expecting .330 something again)

Wang should go 16-8, Pettite should go 13-6 or so, and then I don't know what to expect from Moose, Hughes, Chamberlain and Clippard if he starts any games.

Besides Mo your bullpen sucks unless they keep Joba there which they said they wont already.  Plus Papelbon is a better pitcher then Mo is at this part of his career.  Arod and Jeter will do there usual but Damon is old and broken down.  I called it when he first signed that his body was duct taped together and the Yankees will regret it.  The Sox offense is nothing to laugh at either.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2008, 01:07:46 PM »
^ I honestly try to read your posts... but my eyes keep gravitating to Hayden P. doing the cheerleader move in your sig...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2008, 01:23:24 PM »

<----------

Besides Mo your bullpen sucks unless they keep Joba there which they said they wont already.  Plus Papelbon is a better pitcher then Mo is at this part of his career.  Arod and Jeter will do there usual but Damon is old and broken down.  I called it when he first signed that his body was duct taped together and the Yankees will regret it.  The Sox offense is nothing to laugh at either.

paps is nasty no doubt, but I'll take Mariano over anybody.

stat wise, Joe Nathan and JJ Putz are the best over the past 2 years.

the Sox offense last year had alot of flukes.  I don't think Lowell will do that good again because its not a contract year and Manny is on the decline.

Papi isn't getting any younger or thinner.  They're relying on Ellsbury and Pedroia to be good for a full season.  they will probably get rid of Crisp before the year starts.  maybe not though.

what will Dicek do this year is a big Q too.  and theres NO WAY Okajima has another season like that.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 01:25:39 PM by Hack Wilson »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2008, 03:06:32 PM »

<----------

hey...are the mets gonna choke back to back?
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

herpes

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2008, 06:24:47 PM »

<----------

hey...are the mets gonna choke back to back?

LMFAO @ you having nothing to say back.  At least Hack Wilson actually can come back with something worth replying to.  Yankees like you are a joke b/c you have to say then insult someone else's team.