Author Topic: NIk and Job appreciation thread  (Read 237 times)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

NIk and Job appreciation thread
« on: February 12, 2008, 01:07:02 PM »
yall gotta admit these two sick muthaphukkaz are entertaining as fuck.............

NIK has some serious hangups but he makes me laugh

on the other side JOB can piss you off but he is funny when he is talking to nik

Joe Bonanno

Re: NIk and Job appreciation thread
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 01:09:29 PM »
THEY ARE A TESTAMENT TO THE IGNORANCE OF AMERICAN PEOPLE AND I LOVE THEM FOR IT.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 02:46:16 PM »
THEY ARE A TESTAMENT TO THE IGNORANCE OF AMERICAN PEOPLE AND I LOVE THEM FOR IT.

you just as ignorant as me if not more............. and to the slut that started this topic dont group me with fucklets like Now_I_Know...........

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 05:15:14 PM »

you just as ignorant as me if not more............. and to the slut that started this topic dont group me with fucklets like Now_I_Know...........

LOL

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 06:41:56 PM »

LOL
please dont copy off my word..... eye start trends..... different slang........... my swag has no beginning nor end..........

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 11:12:14 AM »
see I tole ya hes entertaining -he just proves it everytime he opens his mouth........... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 02:04:10 PM »
lol

WestCoasta

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 02:35:08 PM »

you just as ignorant as me if not more..........

he's white and you're black, he wins by default Job, you know that already

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2008, 02:46:10 PM »

you just as ignorant as me if not more..........

he's white and you're black, he wins by default Job, you know that already

................. you wiggers need to think before u talk. you people look so dumb

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2008, 03:06:53 PM »

You should be honored, you dingleberry.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2008, 03:07:57 PM »
And stop tryna take credit for something you stole, you fuckin shit. Is that all you people know how to do?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fucklet&defid=909369

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2008, 03:18:00 PM »
Job you had me for awhile, but now i just think your an alias.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2008, 03:24:29 PM »
And stop tryna take credit for something you stole, you fuckin shit. Is that all you people know how to do?

eye just made that up on the spot.. how the fuck am eye supposed to know it was on "urbandictionary" ....... didnt even know there was such a site. only white people would know retarded sites  like that................ lets get real..... look at this pale face sooo determined to try to get me how ever way he can........... really pathetic.......

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2008, 03:26:25 PM »

eye just made that up on the spot.. how the fuck am eye supposed to know it was on "urbandictionary" ....... didnt even know there was such a site. only white people would know retarded sites  like that................ lets get real..... look at this pale face sooo determined to try to get me how ever way he can........... really pathetic.......

But according to you, I'm black, so it's all good...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2008, 03:29:58 PM »

But according to you, I'm black, so it's all good...
no YOUR NOT ACCORDING TO ME YOUR AN IMPOSTOR GET IT RIGHT......... your people dont belong where they are. causing nothing but destruction and chaos. but then again thats all you people know how to do........... back to the drawing board