Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Battle Thread  (Read 583 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re: Super Smash Bros. Battle Thread
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2008, 04:13:00 PM »
I'll be on tonight around 10
shit i wasnt able to get on last night... but i should be on tonight.... btw i added you already and last i saw it said something about waiting on your registration under my friends list.... have you added my info already?

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2008, 04:53:14 PM »
I'm stuck in the past, I still use a Gamecube controller. After this week I should have all the characters unlocked, but right now I'm only halfway through SSE.

gamecube controller is the way to go.

I use it too.

and at Rizo, I added you in since I've been online already it should change, but youre in.

-KIDRENEGADE-

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2008, 09:01:12 PM »
online now!

-KIDRENEGADE-

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2008, 01:09:27 PM »
online now!
dude your name finally cleared from that "Awaiting Registration" status... so we should be able to get some games on... now its just a matter of when lol

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2008, 02:28:01 PM »
Yu muthaphuckas don't know what i'm capable of when i whip out Ike / Sonic  8) 8) 8) 8) lol
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2008, 02:33:12 PM »
online now!
dude your name finally cleared from that "Awaiting Registration" status... so we should be able to get some games on... now its just a matter of when lol

maybe longer than expected.

my housemate broke my wii, but hes covering the repair cost.

on friday I'll be back home in daygo, and I'll be able to play on my brother's Wii so I'll give u that code then.

-KIDRENEGADE-

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2008, 03:22:49 PM »
Yu muthaphuckas don't know what i'm capable of when i whip out Ike / Sonic  8) 8) 8) 8) lol
whats your friend code? we will see whats up

Matty

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2008, 03:48:54 PM »
yes im on! and to the person who said about the GC controller, its the pros choice. i got my wireless wavebird gc controller 8) anyone who wants to add me my friend code is:

3823-8357-2934 (either HaNks or just Matt)

i am playing from europe so it might cause some lag, all depends where people are and what the connections are like i guess. i played some online games tonight and its varied to mild/heavy lag. i think the servers are getting hammered though, so its very hard to isolate why theres varying amounts of slowdown. always playable enough for me to whoop everyone though, heheh...

just holler on here if your gonna add me so i definitely do the same. later peeps.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 04:01:22 PM by Matty »

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2008, 09:30:45 AM »
this game .... is THE SHIT!

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2008, 09:40:13 AM »
yes im on! and to the person who said about the GC controller, its the pros choice. i got my wireless wavebird gc controller 8) anyone who wants to add me my friend code is:

3823-8357-2934 (either HaNks or just Matt)

i am playing from europe so it might cause some lag, all depends where people are and what the connections are like i guess. i played some online games tonight and its varied to mild/heavy lag. i think the servers are getting hammered though, so its very hard to isolate why theres varying amounts of slowdown. always playable enough for me to whoop everyone though, heheh...

just holler on here if your gonna add me so i definitely do the same. later peeps.

matt im going to add you today when i get home from work.. hit me up on there add me my name is simply

Erik
0602-5959-43413

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2008, 01:31:22 PM »
The amount of stuff in this game is unsane. Over 200 songs and over 500 trophies, plus 36 characters I think. How the hell am I supposed to play any other games in the next year?

Matty

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2008, 02:28:51 PM »
yo erik the last part of that friend code is out...its 5 digits. i tried a few combinations and couldn't come up with anything valid...

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2008, 03:17:52 PM »
0602-5959-4313

shit my bad its that number up here

dont know how that extra "4" got up there

yukmouth23

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop will never die
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2008, 10:45:28 PM »
If I didnt sell my wii I would join lol it sucks anyways the GBC and N64 ones were better