Author Topic: Rage Against The Machine - Evil Empire  (Read 150 times)

ToOoOoN!!!

Rage Against The Machine - Evil Empire
« on: February 12, 2008, 08:25:52 PM »
Who likes rage against the machine? i love them.I've been fan since the first album.First song i heard from them was Freedom and i was blown away.Most of the ppl i know tells the first one is their best but i disagree.I mean the first one is pretty good but Evil Empire is amazing.Great song writing,all the track are so good  8) Zach's flow on this cd is far better than on the first one!He can fucking rap like a maniac  8) Truth is Zach over your favorite rapper  ;D :P

Doggystylin

Re: Rage Against The Machine - Evil Empire
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 08:27:48 PM »
Classic fucking album. I was just playing Bulls on Parade on Guitar Hero, lol

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 09:05:25 PM »
Great band.  I like their debut album a little better, but this album is incredible.  Their first two albums were so raw.  Batlle of LA and the cover album were great as well, however they are a bit over produced.  They tried molding rage into a more traditional rock sound at times.  But even saying that, I love all of their albums and they are def one of my favorite bands.

Tommy Illnigga

• 'G'
  • "They want some free CD's,I'm like see these nuts"
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 05:33:26 AM »
Great band.  I like their debut album a little better, but this album is incredible.  Their first two albums were so raw.  Batlle of LA and the cover album were great as well, however they are a bit over produced.  They tried molding rage into a more traditional rock sound at times.  But even saying that, I love all of their albums and they are def one of my favorite bands.

co-sign

It's Chica-I-go for

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 08:50:43 AM »

For the late bloomers like me...can one of you up a few songs please  ;D

everlast1986

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 09:07:51 AM »
Yeah Zach really showed his rapping ability more on this album. The rhythms and the intensity of their first 2 albums are crazy.

Narrator

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 09:11:35 AM »
Their debut will always be their best, but this was definitely a worthy follow-up.  For some reason, though, "Bulls On Parade" still hasn't grown on me (musically, at least) even after all these years.

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 11:51:08 AM »
Rage is one of my fav bands, I will bang this cd anyday of the week.  This, and the self titled first album are classic.  Battle of LA is alright too.  But yeah, Rage ALL DAY!

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2008, 03:16:06 PM »
Dope band, great album. Everybody should give Rage a chance, they would not be dissapointed.
My Future Wife:

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2008, 03:31:40 PM »
my ipod is retarded, i have the rage discography on my ipod and computer, but only one of them play on my ipod, the other ones just skip through the tracks, i like their deput beter btw

Dopeisjay

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2008, 05:37:07 PM »
Rage is the shit!!!...
theyre debut album was the shit.. i fuckin love that track "know your enemies" it pumps me up like crazy..
and evil empire is also the shit..
that track "Tire me" gots to be my fav though..

AndrE16686

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2008, 05:40:31 PM »
Rage is the shit!!!...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7hQgCJGNspI&amp;rel=1&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7hQgCJGNspI&amp;rel=1&amp;autoplay=0</a>
 :bandit:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 06:14:27 PM by Ghost Fiendi »