Author Topic: Tommy Fits and Timbo the King getting called out!!!  (Read 412 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Tommy Fits and Timbo the King getting called out!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2008, 01:52:39 PM »
chad > you niggaz combined. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2008, 05:45:39 PM »
timbo does like to gossip and has pretty wack taste in hip hop, but he hooks people up who are too stupid for torrent or boxdn so i guess he's needed here

eastcoastn

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2008, 05:08:14 AM »
just sticking up for my nigga but if Fits said it was dead then its peace but recognize Tom knows more about hiphop than anyone on here

SGV

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2008, 05:13:41 AM »
^^^^^^^
Hey Philly kid get your shit straight,this is old news. And what´s your old screen name again?

Tommy Fits;
Now this is hip hop
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=169513.0;topicseen
wow tanj left b/c of me... what are you his girlfriend?
I haven't said anything to him in months and he has hurt feelings over what I said about Chuck D then too fucking bad for him.
It it makes you and him feel better you can call him up and say I am sorry.
If people can't see that half the shit I say is too piss people off b/c this place just interesting anymore well thats not my fault.
I am even saying it right here.
Too bad half you guys get emotional over a message board.
And thats not my fault.
And so what I dont know graffiti artist.
I like the way it looks and always have.
If you would like to tell me more I would be happy to listen.
If not too bad go fuck yourself.

Tommy I´m still waiting for this;
It it makes you and him feel better you can call him up and say I am sorry.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
When that is over and done,we´re straight.  ;)

Timbo The Gossip King;
New Interview With Nu Jerzey Devil On XXLMag.com - Talks Game, Fase & Dr.Dre
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=166213.125
Switch the subject ? Are you a fucking retard ?
For the last time;
I SAID SOMETHING, YOU PROVED ME WRONG, I SAID I WAS WRONG. THE END.

I would like to add that I´ve never really had any confrontations with Timbo and the reply above is for Dre-Day,
but I support him and eleven 2 three or what he´s called again in their quest to get shit straight and not from a old lady on the market.
Timbo admited he get his info from the gossip girls,so that´s the end of that story  ;)
Old news like West Coast said.  ;)

I'ma have to roll with Tom on this one. Why the fuck should he have to apologize to some fruit cake who got hurt over something he said? Dudes is grown men. If they can't roll with the punches then they need to get the fuck off the site.

Elevz

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2008, 05:20:58 AM »
just sticking up for my nigga but if Fits said it was dead then its peace but recognize Tom knows more about hiphop than anyone on here

Hello Tommy! :wavey:

herpes

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2008, 04:22:39 PM »

howdie

Elevz

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2008, 04:18:43 AM »

howdie

lol, that's props :)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2008, 04:32:37 AM »
Yall need to stop sticking up for ppl and let ppl stick up for themselves.  U only continuing to let ur crew stay weak by doing shit for them.

And for the record, if u been on Hip-Hop long enuff to be an rap-OG, ur library consists mainly of East Coast rap.  All u fuckers with that west coast shit are stuck in a negative mindframe.  It's like an intro to hip-hop, but when u listen enuff, it gets to be too dumb for u..

And don't hate on the gossip posters, when there's no good music out, they give u sumthing to talk about.

eastcoastn

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2008, 05:10:45 AM »
Yall need to stop sticking up for ppl and let ppl stick up for themselves.  U only continuing to let ur crew stay weak by doing shit for them.

And for the record, if u been on Hip-Hop long enuff to be an rap-OG, ur library consists mainly of East Coast rap.  All u fuckers with that west coast shit are stuck in a negative mindframe.  It's like an intro to hip-hop, but when u listen enuff, it gets to be too dumb for u..

And don't hate on the gossip posters, when there's no good music out, they give u sumthing to talk about.

my dude you speaking the real
East Coast Rap > West Coast Rap
good looking to the real heads out there like you, Tommy, Timbo, Jrome, Job and the rest
niggas like this dude catching feelings cause he didn't know his shit need to step up and learn