Author Topic: Why did Spice have to delete his account now.... BONDS FAILED A DRUG TEST....  (Read 247 times)

herpes

U.S. says Bonds failed steroids test after homer mark

SAN FRANCISCO -- Barry Bonds tested positive for steroids in November 2001, just a month after hitting his record 73rd home run of the season, U.S. prosecutors said on Thursday.

The allegation came in a legal filing in his steroid perjury case that referred to Bonds' long-time trainer, Greg Anderson.

"At trial, the government's evidence will show that Bonds received steroids from Anderson in the period before the November 2001 positive drug test, and that evidence raises the inference that Anderson gave Bonds the steroids that caused him to test positive in November 2001," U.S. Attorney Joseph Russoniello wrote.

The U.S. government made the assertion in a document that asked a federal court to reject Bonds' motion last month to dismiss the charges that he lied about past steroid use.

In December, the record seven-time National League Most Valuable Player pleaded not guilty to lying to a federal grand jury in 2003 when he denied using performance-enhancing drugs.

He testified in the BALCO sports steroid case, which ended up jailing his personal trainer, Anderson, and the head of the BALCO lab near San Francisco.

The latest government motion also referred to a question by a prosecutor during the BALCO case to "determine why Bonds apparently tested positive for anabolic steroids in November 2000."

To date, prosecutors have revealed little about the details they have in the case against Bonds, the greatest hitter of his era long dogged by suspicions about doping.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3246542

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
why is this just coming out NOW?

and who the fuck covered it up?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

what about that white nigga clemens??? why they dancing circles around his situation

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
why is this just coming out NOW?

and who the fuck covered it up?

cause somebody made it up

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
clemens and bonds will share a cell, dont you worry about that.

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what about that white nigga clemens??? why they dancing circles around his situation

more importantly, why the fuck is the government getting involved with this bullshit?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

eye bet you shit aint goin to happen to clemens if anything a slap on the hand...... stay tuned........ so you can see this bullshit for you own eyes.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

more importantly, why the fuck is the government getting involved with this bullshit?
word is bond........ like aint there more important shit in this country they have to worry about instead of dogs

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
eye bet you shit aint goin to happen to clemens if anything a slap on the hand...... stay tuned........ so you can see this bullshit for you own eyes.

if he is found guilty, and i truly believe that he is, he will do some time...aint two ways about it.

the greatest hitter* and the greatest pitcher* are fucking low life, cock sucking, cheaters.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Don't trip...everyone is talkin shit about Clemens too. There's no conspiracy for you to dig up on this one.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Feds' typo spurs erroneous report on Bonds test

ESPN.com news services

Updated: February 14, 2008, 10:29 PM ET

* Comment
    * Email
    * Print

SAN FRANCISCO -- Federal prosecutors mistakenly filed court papers Thursday that incorrectly stated that Barry Bonds failed a steroids test in November of 2001 -- one month after breaking the single-season home run mark.

U.S. attorney spokesman Josh Eaton now says that the reference in Thursday's government court filing regarding Bonds testing positive was actually referring to a November 2000 test that was previously disclosed in the indictment of Bonds and had already been reported.

In December, Bonds pleaded not guilty to lying to a federal grand jury in 2003 when he denied using performance-enhancing drugs.

The mistake prompted a flurry of reports on television and Web sites -- including ESPN.com -- around the country.

The filing amounted to federal prosecutors defending their questioning of Bonds before a grand jury, and urging a judge to keep the slugger's perjury prosecution on track.

Bonds had argued that the questions posed to him by prosecutors were ambiguous and confusing. He demanded that the five-count indictment charging him with lying to a grand jury be tossed out. Bonds has pleaded not guilty.

In the filing, prosecutors said Bonds was specifically told before he began testifying in 2003 that he could consult with his lawyers or ask for a question rephrased if he ever got confused.

"Bonds never said he was confused or asked the prosecutor to rephrase a question," the government's filing stated.

Instead, they said their questions left no doubt that they were asking Bonds about his drug use and his relationship with personal trainer Greg Anderson.

Prosecutors said "as the evidence at trial will show, each count charges that Bonds repeatedly lied in answering the same question or questions on the same subject matter."

The matter will be the subject of a court hearing Feb. 29.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Don't trip...everyone is talkin shit about Clemens too. There's no conspiracy for you to dig up on this one.
lol  ;D

Nat Turner-reincarnated

if he is found guilty, and i truly believe that he is, he will do some time...aint two ways about it.

the greatest hitter* and the greatest pitcher* are fucking low life, cock sucking, cheaters.
okay we will see........

Sparegeez

It was in November of 2000, not 2001.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
All This shit Makes One wonder How far back The "Roids" Really Go?
And What Sport's?
What Star Athletes?

I mean, It look's Like The 90's & 00's Baseball is getting raped in the Ass and are the Fall guy's for this shit.
A grip of records have been set, Olympic, Body Building Football ect.. All Under The influence of either Steroids & HGH.

Football Great Lyle Alzado admitted to Taking Anabolic Steroids begining in 1969!!!
(Let's put that Into Perspective.. Alot of Shit And Records have happened since then)

Alot Of HOF's in All Sport's have peep's Who went Undercover with the steroid umbrella I'm 100% positive about that.
It's Shit That only certain dudes will Suffer for this, when It was a A movement/Lifestyle not only a selected few.