Author Topic: Why did Spice have to delete his account now.... BONDS FAILED A DRUG TEST....  (Read 249 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
^^^ true, but not everyone holds the single season/all time record for HR, or the most cy youngs...

the way these fucks are being treated should send a message to all the youngins coming up in sports, and hopefully this is the dawn of a new era...the pure era, if you will.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

GangstaBoogy

what about that white nigga clemens??? why they dancing circles around his situation

more importantly, why the fuck is the government getting involved with this bullshit?

Exactly what the fuck I was thinking. Kick them niggas out the league and let the government focus on issues that actually needs their attention.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
fuck bonds.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
fuck baseball , it just isnt exciting anymore after the steroids era when every body and they moms was hitting balls out of the park

every season has been a complete let down since then

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
man I've been around BALCO for years now.. used to go to the gym next to it.. I know some of the cats that work at the spot.. I've heard a million and one stories.. everything all these athletes are accused of is true.. especially Bonds.. trust me.

But I ain't hatin on Bonds, he pretty much built the best stadium in baseball all by himself.. it go down out there for the friday night games.. if you're ever in the bay, hit it up!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

WestCoasta

fuck that homo Barry and Clemens

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.