Author Topic: Imagine this job  (Read 263 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Imagine this job
« on: February 16, 2008, 04:22:48 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ueZWsLj3oTI&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ueZWsLj3oTI&amp;rel=1</a>

And tell this lady to shut the fuck up, becuz she's up on top of that fuckin' bridge too. Fuckk.

If I was up there where she was, I'd be sittin' down holdin' the railing with dare life.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Imagine this job
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 04:26:52 PM »
im tellin you there is something wrong with that race of people. they do the most ridiculous shit..........

Money

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 04:46:29 PM »
i wouldn't call maintenance ridiculous shit. better someone on top of a bridge than 300 cars in the water.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 04:49:27 PM »
im tellin you there is something wrong with that race of people. they do the most ridiculous shit..........

really? so someone doing a job thats necessary makes em "wrong"?  LOL wow. what about those construction workers (black, white, hispanic) who are up on a beam thats 17 stories high, with no cables or nothing holdin em down...are they "ridiculous" cause they doin theyre jobs?

btw, the dude wearing the orange hoodie could have been black, job.

stop being so ignorant.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 04:55:53 PM by Wykid »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 04:51:02 PM »

damn I was just thinkin the same shit about them blacks runnin around

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2008, 05:01:48 PM »
oh my fault.................. eye thought it was just typical white people doing this as a hobby (which wouldnt be that off of a guess, knowing you white people) but eye just check the video in its youtube.com format and they are cable workers. so eye take that back then...........

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2008, 05:10:53 PM »
your mother should have taken that nut back when papi blew his load - IE an abortion ya bitch boy

now DubCC got a little fag on our hands

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2008, 05:13:14 PM »
your mother should have taken that nut back when papi blew his load - IE an abortion ya bitch boy

haha eye think your a little too obsessed with me............ you should really seek help............... im the fag......... when yet all of you guys are going around saying "no homo"...yea riiiiitttttttttttteeeeeeee...... ya know who the real fags are ...... lets get real now

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2008, 05:24:06 PM »
Man, fuck that.  It ain't for me.  I like me some solid ground.

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2008, 05:26:14 PM »

haha eye think your a little too obsessed with me............ you should really seek help............... im the fag......... when yet all of you guys are going around saying "no homo"...yea riiiiitttttttttttteeeeeeee...... ya know who the real fags are ...... lets get real now

shut the fuck up and listen to daddy, I'm tired of your bitching

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2008, 05:27:30 PM »

shut the fuck up and listen to daddy, I'm tired of your bitching
you mad. because eye make your dumb ass sound retarded........ yup

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2008, 05:29:25 PM »
job, you dont make ANYONE sound dumb or retarded, except yourself.

if anything, you make everyone else look smarter.

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2008, 05:38:02 PM »

r u that nigga who had the che picture in his profile..... then eye called you out on it and u took it off??????

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2008, 05:46:25 PM »

r u that nigga who had the che picture in his profile..... then eye called you out on it and u took it off??????

LMAO you called who on what? LMAO stop giving yourself so much credit, job, you ignorant ass bitch. i recall you sayin something about it, like what? two or three weeks ago? i changed my sig like 2 days ago, if your dumb ass comment had any affect on me, i woulda taken it down THAT DAY...like i said, stop giving yourself so much credit, you ignorant ass bitch...why dont you call your uncle for another one of those love fests yall had when you were 10 years old..sounds like you could use some love right now..
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 05:49:22 PM by Wykid »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2008, 05:50:54 PM »

LMAO you called who on what? LMAO stop giving yourself so much credit, job, you ignorant ass bitch. i recall you sayin something about it, like what? two or three weeks ago? i changed my sig like 2 days ago, if your dumb ass comment had any affect on me, i woulda taken it down THAT DAY...like i said, stop giving yourself so much credit, you ignorant ass bitch...why dont you call your uncle for another one of those love fests yall had when you were 10 years old.
again another perverse comment........ you people really are mentally fucked up in the head........... nothing but perverse and homosexual sayings come out ya mouths... its really disgusting... but yet ya accuse me of the things eye htink that you really are guilty of............. funyy how u didnt have shit to say when that other nigga agree about there was only 3 races............ you did have shit to say....... eye guess it hurts u to see someone agree with me................ pendejo......