Author Topic: List of albums i do not have yet that are so called classic(call me mr. late!!)  (Read 353 times)

KC-HOODSTA

Snoop Dogg-Doggfather
Kurupt-streetis iz a mutha(heard it tho i wasn't impressed)
dj quik-dollaz n sense(heard and NEED IT)
Delinquent Habits-Here Comes The Horns(i haven't even listened to the damn samples because i want to buy the album so fuckin bad)
Cypress Hill-Skulls And Bones(i heard the sampels i liked it and i need to buy it might get it today)
Dj Muggs Vs. GZA-Grandmasters
Warren G-Look over your shoulder
pharcyde-bizarre ride to the pharcyde
Suga Free- Street Gospel
Twinz- Conversation
Dre Dog - I Hate You With A Passion
E~40 - In a Major Way
daz dillinger - retaliation revenge & get back(they have this for 19 bucks at best buy and I AM NOT wasting that much for it but i don't want to D/L it)
MC Ren-The Villian in black
Too Short- Cocktails

this is just a few of them but i plan on getting all of these later in life LOL :-\ :'(

HEC

Snoop Dogg-Doggfather
Delinquent Habits-Here Comes The Horns(i haven't even listened to the damn samples because i want to buy the album so fuckin bad)
Cypress Hill-Skulls And Bones(i heard the sampels i liked it and i need to buy it might get it today)
Suga Free- Street Gospel
Twinz- Conversation
E~40 - In a Major Way
daz dillinger - retaliation revenge & get back(they have this for 19 bucks at best buy and I AM NOT wasting that much for it but i don't want to D/L it)
Too Short- Cocktails

this is just a few of them but i plan on getting all of these later in life LOL :-\ :'(

alot of these are WEST COAST classics but not really classic
The Snoop album especially alot of people think its garbage, personal classic of mine I love the album, alot of DPG on it
The Kurupt is definitely a WEST COAST classic
The Quik album is the best album on your list
I would say all those albums on your list are dope, I have heard all of them if you are to start with one make it "Dollaz + Sense" its like more of a gangsta side of Quik and the production is flawless

KC-HOODSTA

the album im looking for the most is delinquent habits with here comes the horns

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
any album can be considered as somebody's personal classic....

MediumL

Albums i need are:

DOC - No One Can DO It Better
NWA - Efil4Zaggin
Mobb Deep - The Infamous
Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP
Raekwon - OB4CL
DMX - Its Dark and Hell Is Hot
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

HEC

Albums i need are:

DOC - No One Can DO It Better
NWA - Efil4Zaggin
Mobb Deep - The Infamous
Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP
Raekwon - OB4CL
DMX - Its Dark and Hell Is Hot

I lost my DMX one or rather my former best friend stole it :laugh:

Serio_818

• 'G'
Snoop Dogg-Doggfather
Suga Free- Street Gospel
Twinz- Conversation
E~40 - In a Major Way
Too Short- Cocktails

"here comes the horns" is pretty good, i have a copy but it's a edited promo copy. i need to get the real version.

i don't have the suga free album yet either, but the production is like rhythm-al-ism so you know its good.

that daz cd only has about 3 songs i actually listen to just buy it used online like i did.

the production is really good on the twinz album, i think its warren g's best production. i think at 1st you will really like it but after maybe a year you'll get bored of it.

i didn't really like the doggfather cd, i guess listen to the samples to see if you like it.

i don't know if you buy used CDs but with probably half of these on your list, just buy them used save some money and enjoy the classic tracks on them even if the album itself isnt classic.

We Fly High

i have these for sale: hit meup if interested

Kansas - Grandmasters, Street Gospel, daz - retaliation

Medium L - DOC, infamous, and raekwon obcl.

topshotta

any album can be considered as somebody's personal classic....

Word Life!

KC-HOODSTA

lmao

i just bouht daz retaliation revenge and get back and cypress hill skull and bones cd for 20 bucks combinerd

HEC

lmao

i just bouht daz retaliation revenge and get back and cypress hill skull and bones cd for 20 bucks combinerd

good deal, Kurupt kills all his spots on that Daz album I think he's on 4 tracks but that "Initiated" track with Pac is :o

KC-HOODSTA

lmao

good deal, Kurupt kills all his spots on that Daz album I think he's on 4 tracks but that "Initiated" track with Pac is :o

hell yea that was the last track i listened to but now im putting it on my ipod along with the cypress cd so i can listen to it while i work 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

that cypress cd is dope also tho

Snoopafly-1986

I don't have alot but mostly east coast shit like Mobb Deep not really feeling them but I do have Nas, Biggie, Wutangs classics

acgrundy

lmao

hell yea that was the last track i listened to but now im putting it on my ipod along with the cypress cd so i can listen to it while i work 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

that cypress cd is dope also tho

Inititated is probably one of the worst tracks on the album.  RR&GB is a classic in my book...second best dpg related album next to dogg food.  none of the songs that kurupt is on are the best except for the gang bangin ass intro.  I don't understand why u don't just d/l these albums and listen to them to see what they are like?

WestCoasta

good lord your name is Mr. Late

either you are really young or you're just stupid for not listening to these yet