Author Topic: Crooked I ripped Poochie Dogg apart on Boss Biter Ya Dig!!!  (Read 1560 times)

Moe

Re: Crooked I ripped Poochie Dogg apart on Boss Biter Ya Dig!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2009, 08:09:55 AM »
i do not dig!!!

scrappy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2009, 09:04:43 AM »
I think both crooked and snoop both have tight and stupid songs. I havent heard everyone of eithers songs. From what ive heard crooked recycles his stuff often. Why do you guys consider him so great he supposed to freestylle but he recycles. Can someone explain that

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2009, 09:34:10 AM »
your right ive heard it a few times where he does that but still he raps circles round snoop
and ima fan of crooked and that aint right, ima be str8 up but still he bodies snoop
hes prolly written for snoop, and snoop dont even know he was the writer lol

I think both crooked and snoop both have tight and stupid songs. I havent heard everyone of eithers songs. From what ive heard crooked recycles his stuff often. Why do you guys consider him so great he supposed to freestylle but he recycles. Can someone explain that
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2009, 09:35:15 AM »
crooked i does not recycle lyrics anymore than the next rapper

every good rapper is guilty of recycling lyrics...this is a known fact
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

arubiano83

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2009, 06:29:42 PM »
`but still...all doggystyle tracks>>>>every crooked i song made & every song crooked i will make

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2009, 06:32:37 PM »
haha we gon be havin this debate for years and decades to come
jus wait til s.h. drops, poochie's last meal will be served

`but still...all doggystyle tracks>>>>every crooked i song made & every song crooked i will make
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

EFFeX

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2009, 06:34:04 PM »

One of the biggest offenders was Biggie Smalls, but I know that's TOTALLY off-topic.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2009, 06:37:29 PM »
actually ima defend crooked in this case only cuz hes dope at what he does
and in the court room id proclaim"
the reason he re-uses previous used lryics he's already used in songs or freestyles is so noone can take the "album material" he would drop on a freestyle he would be givin away vs it bein on a album or even him ghostwritin that for someone.  so he re-uses alotta the same lyrics and saves the best of the best for the real traxx that will be coming, otherwise it shouldnt be "nuthin to a boss"

One of the biggest offenders was Biggie Smalls, but I know that's TOTALLY off-topic.
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2009, 06:39:45 PM »
i HIGHLY disagree...and i love doggystyle

just bc a song isnt on an "album" doesn't mean you can't take just as much away from it

fact is, some of my favorite 2pac songs were NOT on his albums (High til i die, thug 4 life og, criminal etc.)

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Moe

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2009, 06:54:29 PM »
i HIGHLY disagree...and i love doggystyle

just bc a song isnt on an "album" doesn't mean you can't take just as much away from it

fact is, some of my favorite 2pac songs were NOT on his albums (High til i die, thug 4 life og, criminal etc.)
yeah i agree.

JohnnyL

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2009, 07:12:22 PM »
 Snoop's Catalogue is > Crooked's Catalogue.  But only because of "Doggystyle."  If Crooked were to one day put out one classic album, they'd immediately be tied.  Before I go any further let me just add that of course this is just my opinion.  I know this is a sore subject for some, and of course I respect your opinion if you feel differently.  I'm merely trying to point out that while "Doggystyle" is almost inargueably a classic, it's not like Snoop has dropped volume after volume of pure classics.  I'm a Snoop fan, and I've listened to a lot of his music, besides Doggystyle.  And some of it's good.  Some of it isn't.  In my opinion he's tinkered with his sound so much on each album that the result is mixed at best. 
 On the other hand, as long as Crooked I's only official release remains "Block Obama II," then yes.  I have to say Snoop wins.  In my book, Snoop is up on Crooked by one really dope album.  But just because Crooked hasn't dropped a classic album yet, doesn't mean that he never will.   

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2009, 07:15:59 PM »
but arent we talkin lyrically here for the most part?
even if not
snoops best album=classic=doggystyle vs crookeds insane lyrics which turned into some insanely classic traxx
of course a album would be better for this coast and for himself from crooked but damn what about his talent that noone might not ever have?
THATS GOLDEN COMPARED TO SNOOPS CLASSIC ALBUM
Cube

JohnnyL

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2009, 07:18:54 PM »
but arent we talkin lyrically here for the most part?
even if not
snoops best album=classic=doggystyle vs crookeds insane lyrics which turned into some insanely classic traxx
of course a album would be better for this coast and for himself from crooked but damn what about his talent that noone might not ever have?
THATS GOLDEN COMPARED TO SNOOPS CLASSIC ALBUM

If we're talking lyrically, I'd have to say Snoop doesn't touch Crooked I.  Snoop in his prime (like circa 1992) was dope as hell.  But I'm not even sure he could hang with Crooked I.  But to be fair, few can. 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2009, 07:20:26 PM »
just listen to the 2 of them on Crooks N Doggs

Snoop is barely trying and crooked tears it up and completely outshines him

EML

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2009, 08:03:40 PM »
Why does Crooked have beef with Snoop Dogg ??
I actually liked the Doggfather and No Limit topp dogg is worth a listen imo
I cant be a judge here I havent heard that much  of Crooked's stuff.
Let's get along with the Mexicans
And we can all have peace on the sets again
Imagine that if it took place [ha ha ha]
Keeping the smile off their white faces
2pac
Blacks and Mexicans stop all that bullshit in the pen
Understand that is us verse them
Ice Cube