Author Topic: Crooked I ripped Poochie Dogg apart on Boss Biter Ya Dig!!!  (Read 1561 times)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Re: Crooked I ripped Poochie Dogg apart on Boss Biter Ya Dig!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2009, 02:12:54 PM »
Crooked I is DOPE!  8)
             &
Snoop Dogg is DOPE!  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2009, 02:17:31 PM »
snoop in 1993 was one of the dopest emcees to ever grace the mic

once Dre left he was one un-inspired motherfucka sadly
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2009, 06:02:58 PM »
haha

Who the fuck is Poochie ???

the 45 year old, PEEWEE FOOTBALL league running, reality tv star and chronic pot smoker known as Snoop Doggy Dogg

he used to rap but quit about 12 years ago

yeah i agree crooked dropped more heat on them traxx, no album but more heat

Ill speak on this subject when CI puts out a better LP then Doggystyle.

Crooked's made about 50 songs that I would rather listen to than anything from my 3rd favorite album ever, Doggystyle.

rapping wise it's no comparrison, Snoop's just lucky to have DRE behind the boards and Kurupt writing his rhymes (or a cover of Slick Rick)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mygla

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2009, 07:16:32 PM »

Crooked's made about 50 songs that I would rather listen to than anything from my 3rd favorite album ever, Doggystyle.

rapping wise it's no comparrison, Snoop's just lucky to have DRE behind the boards and Kurupt writing his rhymes (or a cover of Slick Rick)

l...m...f....a.....o....

Music is about more than punchlines and multi cyllable rhymes.... I love Crooked's music, and I've heard damn near everything he has "released" (uploaded to the web), and even tho he may rip Snoop to shreds in a lyrical battle, he could never fuck with him musically. Name one Crooked I-song better than Gin & Juice... Or What's My Name... Or Ain't No Fun... or Doggy Dogg World... Or Tha Shiznit... You can't... And not just because Dre was behind the boards, because Snoop Doggy Dogg had flow and charisma (charisma being the one thing Crooked lacks... would be a superstar if he had it).

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2009, 07:26:01 PM »

l...m...f....a.....o....

Music is about more than punchlines and multi cyllable rhymes.... I love Crooked's music, and I've heard damn near everything he has "released" (uploaded to the web), and even tho he may rip Snoop to shreds in a lyrical battle, he could never fuck with him musically. Name one Crooked I-song better than Gin & Juice... Or What's My Name... Or Ain't No Fun... or Doggy Dogg World... Or Tha Shiznit... You can't... And not just because Dre was behind the boards, because Snoop Doggy Dogg had flow and charisma (charisma being the one thing Crooked lacks... would be a superstar if he had it).

again, Nelly is a superstar and Kool G Rap is not.  don't give me crap about charisma or talent leading to success.

do you really want me to type out a list of my favorite Crooked I songs?  I'll do it if you really want...it's almost a waste of my time though because when I post it you'll most likely dismiss it...meaning I wasted my time typing 50 songs for nothing

Basically, Crooked I is better at each phase of the game; didn't have to really on other people writing his rhymes in his career and there's a reason why Crooked has only got better in his 11 year career while Snoop has been on the decline since 1993.

My Life, My Life 2.0, G'd Up and Banged Out, Game 4 Sale, W's Down, DJ's and Emcees, This Is How We Do This, Boom Boom Clap, Str8 Bosses....

the writing + flow on these songs alone is far superior to the best of Snoop Dogg....don't really care if you agree or not

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Mygla

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2009, 07:59:47 PM »

My Life, My Life 2.0, G'd Up and Banged Out, Game 4 Sale, W's Down, DJ's and Emcees, This Is How We Do This, Boom Boom Clap, Str8 Bosses....

the writing + flow on these songs alone is far superior to the best of Snoop Dogg....don't really care if you agree or not

Not one single track on your list is near the quality of any of the songs I listed.... Don't really care if you agree or not, because 99.999999999987% of the world do.

Lyrically, maybe... Flow is all a matter of taste, but in my humble opinion, Tha Shiznit is the definition of a smooth flow, and nothing you mentioned could ever touch it.

I guess it all depends on what you prefer.... Music or emceeing.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2009, 08:01:09 PM »
yeah to each is own but im wit niles on this
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2009, 08:12:42 PM »

Not one single track on your list is near the quality of any of the songs I listed.... Don't really care if you agree or not, because 99.999999999987% of the world do.

Lyrically, maybe... Flow is all a matter of taste, but in my humble opinion, Tha Shiznit is the definition of a smooth flow, and nothing you mentioned could ever touch it.

look my friend, i've said this before in another thread, Doggystyle is my 3rd favorite album EVER, you're preaching to the choir about Snoop's 1993 skills

with that said, Crooked I at his best > Snoop Doggy Dogg at his best

Crooked I longevity wise > Snoop longevity wise

please don't use the "album" comeback, it's really meaningless to me in this digital era considering nobody buys albums anymore.  Crooked's gave us probably 500 songs to judge him by and thats more than a 13 song CD at walmart will give me to judge.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2009, 08:13:41 PM »

+1  good looking out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2009, 08:18:59 PM »
its nuthin
i mean everything youve said makes sense and IMO would win you the case in a court room, now this is a rare case cuz crooked is such a dope rapper on the mic
but its jus that crooked's muzik vs dogg's muzik......crooked offers more entertainment but thats the difference between crooked does all his work whereas snoop doesnt
and i want a crooked album no doubt but for the classic raps that snoop didnt come up wit, why is he gettin so much credit for it in the end?
CROOKED NOT HAVIN A ALBUM BUT HAVIN RELEASED DOPE TRAXX WRITTEN BY HIMSELF>>>>>SNOOP HAVIN RELEASED ALBUMS NOT WRITTEN BY HIMSELF

+1  good looking out
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2009, 08:39:14 PM »
exactly  8)

Snoop has ONE ALBUM worthy of buying...and it's a top 3 album of all time unless you put The Chronic ahead of it...DOC, Slick Rick and Kurupt were behind some of his best words and stories.  i still love it but let's be real. crooked never needed a ghost writer and has even ghost wrote for people who ghost wrote for snoop lmao

Doggfather was some lazy ass shit...he clearly did not care anymore...everything was downhill from there excluding the occasional dope guest appearance/soundtrack  (Jimmy Bones; Bitch Niggaz, and in my opinion I loved The Shaggy Show)

meanwhile Crooked I came out in 1998 (off of his Virgin Records deal) and outshines Kurupt not once, but TWICE on Kurupt's own album (Homeboyz + Step Up); he outshines everyone on the Big C Style albums; and outshines Snoop Dogg on "Crooks N Doggs" and "Feel So Good"

Crook's got better and better with time, the exact opposite of Snoop's career.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 08:42:40 PM by Niles Standish »

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2009, 12:47:11 AM »
its nuthin
i mean everything youve said makes sense and IMO would win you the case in a court room, now this is a rare case cuz crooked is such a dope rapper on the mic
but its jus that crooked's muzik vs dogg's muzik......crooked offers more entertainment but thats the difference between crooked does all his work whereas snoop doesnt
and i want a crooked album no doubt but for the classic raps that snoop didnt come up wit, why is he gettin so much credit for it in the end?
CROOKED NOT HAVIN A ALBUM BUT HAVIN RELEASED DOPE TRAXX WRITTEN BY HIMSELF>>>>>SNOOP HAVIN RELEASED ALBUMS NOT WRITTEN BY HIMSELF

Snoop (and D.O.C) wrote Chronic...Snoop wrote Doggystyle. Rest is history.

Dr Dre never writes his shit, yet no one disses him.

Crooked I great lyrically, but fact is without Snoop, there would be no Dogg Pound, without Dogg Pound, there would be no Crooked I.

Crooked I dope, but far as Im concerned, is wasted talent without releases albums.

Instead of taking subliminals ('cause Snoop will not respond to subliminals) Just diss him by name, instead of all these ho moves. If not, just Squash it for real. Move on, make great music, release albums...then you have no excuses.

acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2009, 01:03:09 AM »
exactly  8)

Snoop has ONE ALBUM worthy of buying...and it's a top 3 album of all time unless you put The Chronic ahead of it...DOC, Slick Rick and Kurupt were behind some of his best words and stories.  i still love it but let's be real. crooked never needed a ghost writer and has even ghost wrote for people who ghost wrote for snoop lmao

Doggfather was some lazy ass shit...he clearly did not care anymore...everything was downhill from there excluding the occasional dope guest appearance/soundtrack  (Jimmy Bones; Bitch Niggaz, and in my opinion I loved The Shaggy Show)

meanwhile Crooked I came out in 1998 (off of his Virgin Records deal) and outshines Kurupt not once, but TWICE on Kurupt's own album (Homeboyz + Step Up); he outshines everyone on the Big C Style albums; and outshines Snoop Dogg on "Crooks N Doggs" and "Feel So Good"

damn are you a fucking female?  you are beyond groupie status.  Crooked I needs to watch out for you murdering him and then wearing his skin.  You are a scary dude...seriously, dial it down a bit.

Mygla

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2009, 06:07:09 AM »

look my friend, i've said this before in another thread, Doggystyle is my 3rd favorite album EVER, you're preaching to the choir about Snoop's 1993 skills

with that said, Crooked I at his best > Snoop Doggy Dogg at his best

Crooked I longevity wise > Snoop longevity wise

please don't use the "album" comeback, it's really meaningless to me in this digital era considering nobody buys albums anymore.  Crooked's gave us probably 500 songs to judge him by and thats more than a 13 song CD at walmart will give me to judge.

exactly  8)

Doggfather was some lazy ass shit...he clearly did not care anymore...everything was downhill from there excluding the occasional dope guest appearance/soundtrack  (Jimmy Bones; Bitch Niggaz, and in my opinion I loved The Shaggy Show)

Snoop Dogg's catalogue>>>>>>>>>Crooked I's catalouge

and i think you're seriously over estimating the input of others on Doggystyle, Snoop Doggy Dogg anno 1993 was not a rapper who depended on ghostwriters, he co-wrote most of the Chronic for god's sake! (even tho I don't doubt that the reason Doggystyle and The Chronic were so great, were because of the collective effort put into it... but collective skills doesn't nessecarily take away individual skills)

well well, let' just agree to disagree... It's not like I'll concinve you or vice verca here ;)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2009, 07:31:00 AM »
exactly  8)

Snoop has ONE ALBUM worthy of buying...and it's a top 3 album of all time unless you put The Chronic ahead of it...DOC, Slick Rick and Kurupt were behind some of his best words and stories.  i still love it but let's be real. crooked never needed a ghost writer and has even ghost wrote for people who ghost wrote for snoop lmao

damn are you a fucking female?  you are beyond groupie status.  Crooked I needs to watch out for you murdering him and then wearing his skin.  You are a scary dude...seriously, dial it down a bit.

yes, because I must be a female for having an opinion differing from yours huh?

::) ::) ::) ::)

btw you got no credibility here holmes, we're having a discussion and you throw around lame ass insults trying to make me feel bad...how 12 year old ish  ::)  :-\
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 08:12:41 AM by Niles Standish »