Author Topic: DUBCNN: DJs Ill Will/Skee/Dave - Bo - The Rebirth Of Bo [Street Album Download]  (Read 237 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/bo-rebirthofbo/

Bo - The Rebirth Of Bo [Street Album Download] - February 26, 2008 By : Eddie

We're back today with another hot street album release! DJ Ill Will, DJ Skee, and DJ Dave are presenting the latest project from Bo. If you don't know who Bo is yet, you're about to find out. As the newest member of Top Dawg Ent, the MC from Compton is tearing things up right now.

"The Rebirth Of Bo" is jam-packed with hits, and boasts all original production along with features from Bo's labelmates Jay Rock, K-Dot, Ab Soul, and Punch. It's definitely a project that you won't want to miss, so grab your free copy below.

DJ Ill Will, DJ Skee, & DJ Dave Present Bo - The Rebirth of Bo [Free Download]

Make sure to add Bo, DJ Ill Will, DJ Skee, and DJ Dave as your friends on Myspace.

Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest street album releases.

Drop feedback!

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Much props for this Eddie. I've been feelin' Bo since I heard him on Jay Rock's Watts Finest 3 mixtape. Punch can drop dope bars too. 8)

PG.

• Lil Geezy
imma check this out and leave feedback later
Follow Me On Twitter @officialpg
Circle Me On Google +
https://plus.google.com/103297398275721196239

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm fuckin wit it!! I'm really feelin that WCCP (Westcoast Cap Pillas) Joint

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good Lookin Eddie - Bo got that crack music!!

playakellz

• Lil Geezy
im loving this mixtape ....its crazy how hes mixing commercial with gangsta everybody cant do it , but you made it happen Bo....much love and props

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Much props for this Eddie. I've been feelin' Bo since I heard him on Jay Rock's Watts Finest 3 mixtape.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Dub-Blocc

• Lil Geezy
  • BAY-2-SAC: C.O.B.
I been waiting on this shit since I found out it was coming out.  I had heard him rip on Top Dawg Ent and on some Watts Finest mixtape, but I feel lightweight disappointed after my first listen.  I dont know what it is, maybe the beats.  There are a few hot ones on here, but overall it was aight.  I will listen to it on my way to work, which could switch the way I feel about it.

Ab-Soul or Punch > Bo

bgko1

Dope mixtape,top dawg got some talented rappers there

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I been waiting on this shit since I found out it was coming out.  I had heard him rip on Top Dawg Ent and on some Watts Finest mixtape, but I feel lightweight disappointed after my first listen.  I dont know what it is, maybe the beats.  There are a few hot ones on here, but overall it was aight.  I will listen to it on my way to work, which could switch the way I feel about it.

Ab-Soul or Punch > Bo

Personally i think Bo is hot, but on your note....I heard that the Ab Soul mixtape will be following the TDE Mixtape as well as the Punch solo Mixtape!!

Dub-Blocc

• Lil Geezy
  • BAY-2-SAC: C.O.B.

Ab-Soul or Punch > Bo

Personally i think Bo is hot, but on your note....I heard that the Ab Soul mixtape will be following the TDE Mixtape as well as the Punch solo Mixtape!!

I listened to this on my way to work, and on my way home.  Its much better than I initially thought.  Some of the beats could of used some more work, but overall its a descent mixtape.  Im glad it was, to have another artist on the west coast worth listening to.

Thats some good news, regarding the TDE, Punch and Ab-Soul mixtapes.  Anything from them is worth a listen, and I know the Ab-Soul shit is guaranteed raw.

K-DOT is still the best one from they camp tho, his delivery, lyrics and flow is superb to the rest.