Author Topic: Chris Paul should be MVP...  (Read 1110 times)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: Chris Paul should be MVP...
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 01:06:03 PM »
Lebron = the kobe stopper. i know u saw that 4th qtr on christmas or thanksgiving whenever it was
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 01:08:59 PM »
LeBron = the choker...let me know when he wins a game that means something.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2008, 01:25:53 PM »
Lebron willed his team to the finals last year while the lakers were out in the 1st round. dont give me that eastern conference bullshit either
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2008, 01:34:52 PM »
LeBron didn't will shit. Did you read his own comments about that? He was lucky to be in the finals according to himself...and by the way, I was talking about games that mean something. What exactly did LeBron do in the finals when he got there? LOL...There you go.

Honestly, now...do you think LeBron is the MVP this year over Kobe?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2008, 01:39:08 PM »
Lebron willed his team to the finals last year while the lakers were out in the 1st round. dont give me that eastern conference bullshit either

We can't all be lucky enough to face a team like the Wizards (without Arenas & Butler). The Wizards are mediocre even with those 2 in the line-up so they really aint shiet without them.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2008, 04:49:33 PM »
Kobe just cannot win in the medias eyes.A few years ago they were saying he and the lakers didnt have to many wins to be considerd for the mvp.Then they said that he shot the ball to much even though he made an average team into a playoff team.No that the Lakers are on top with a good record they are saying "Ohh he didnt do it himself he had a good starting cast".Its just a damn shame we cannot really appreciate this man for what he has done and what he is currently doing.
My mvp goes
1.Kobe
2.Howard
3.C.Paul
4.K.Garnett

Droz

• Lil Geezy
  • O Muthafuccin G!
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2008, 12:04:51 AM »
kobe is the real mvp right now, haters dont except the fact about it... lebron fans were like kobe fans like 2 years ago when kobe was ranked for mvp but didnt have many wins so nash got it... now that being said with a great team and getting his team involved the way we all seen so far this season and being a team with over 20+ games outa .500.. he is easily mvp this year.. seriously the man has done just about everything to deserve it and if he dont win it this year.. the league must be blind! 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2008, 11:26:38 AM »
kobe is the real mvp right now, haters dont except the fact about it... lebron fans were like kobe fans like 2 years ago when kobe was ranked for mvp but didnt have many wins so nash got it... now that being said with a great team and getting his team involved the way we all seen so far this season and being a team with over 20+ games outa .500.. he is easily mvp this year.. seriously the man has done just about everything to deserve it and if he dont win it this year.. the league must be blind! 8)

theres 9 teams in the west within 7 games of eachother

Kobe isn't creating the seperation that the Suns had
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2008, 01:37:54 PM »
Suns = no rings.

Get it.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2008, 02:47:18 PM »
Now I agree that the rare moments Paul is on the bench , the Hornets looks like let's say a 30-35 wins team .. now the interesting thing is the following question for Jrome and others : with the current roster (considering Bynum and Ariza playing) minus Kobe , how many wins do u think the Lakers would get ?
If Kobe wasn't with the Lakers, Bynum, Gasol, & Odom could still lead the Lakers to the playoffs. Even in the West.

How can you say that when teams like Houston, Denver, Golden State, Sacramento, and Portland are struggling for an 8th seed with their star players healthy? Bynum, Gasol, and Odom? are you kidding me? They're damn good players, but you don't have a clear-cut franchise star on that team...Bynum in a few years could definitely be a franchise player, but if the Lakers of last year barely made the playoffs WITH Kobe, what makes you think they'd make it with Gasol in his place? Especially with all the fucking injury problems we've had and especially considering how much stronger the west has gotten...
Because Bynum, Vujacic, Farmar, and Turiaf have improved from last year. Add Gasol and Ariza to that equation and you have a playoff team.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2008, 04:22:55 PM »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2008, 10:42:48 AM »
Now I agree that the rare moments Paul is on the bench , the Hornets looks like let's say a 30-35 wins team .. now the interesting thing is the following question for Jrome and others : with the current roster (considering Bynum and Ariza playing) minus Kobe , how many wins do u think the Lakers would get ?
If Kobe wasn't with the Lakers, Bynum, Gasol, & Odom could still lead the Lakers to the playoffs. Even in the West.

How can you say that when teams like Houston, Denver, Golden State, Sacramento, and Portland are struggling for an 8th seed with their star players healthy? Bynum, Gasol, and Odom? are you kidding me? They're damn good players, but you don't have a clear-cut franchise star on that team...Bynum in a few years could definitely be a franchise player, but if the Lakers of last year barely made the playoffs WITH Kobe, what makes you think they'd make it with Gasol in his place? Especially with all the fucking injury problems we've had and especially considering how much stronger the west has gotten...
Because Bynum, Vujacic, Farmar, and Turiaf have improved from last year. Add Gasol and Ariza to that equation and you have a playoff team.

Yes...Kobe finally has a true supporting cast. That doesn't mean they'd be in the playoffs without him, especially when a team like Denver can't even get into the playoffs at full strength. Come on, now. And with Bynum+Ariza going down, there'd DEFINITELY be no playoffs for LA.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2008, 11:32:57 AM »

Yes...Kobe finally has a true supporting cast. That doesn't mean they'd be in the playoffs without him, especially when a team like Denver can't even get into the playoffs at full strength. Come on, now. And with Bynum+Ariza going down, there'd DEFINITELY be no playoffs for LA.
I'm saying when completely healthy the Lakers minus Kobe can make the playoffs. And I laugh at you of all people arguing this. Last year you said the Lakers bench was a potential playoff team.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2008, 12:43:10 PM »

I'm saying when completely healthy the Lakers minus Kobe can make the playoffs. And I laugh at you of all people arguing this. Last year you said the Lakers bench was a potential playoff team.

WITH Kobe...Tell me which line up is better?

PG Derek Fisher
SG Sasha Vujacic
SF Lamar Odom
PF Pau Gasol
C Andrew Bynum

OR

PG Anthony Carter
SG Allen Iverson
SF Carmelo Anthony
PF Kenyon Martin
C Marcus Camby

Now ask yourself, are the Nuggets making the playoffs in the west? Do you even realize how tight the west currently is? The Phoenix Suns might not even make the playoffs...seriously, it's a stretch to say that the Lakers would make the playoffs minus Kobe.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2008, 12:55:45 PM »
It's amazing how badly the Nuggets do with that Starting 5.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin