Author Topic: The Game @ Monsta Mag Interview, online!!!!Go to Hurricane-game.net to get it!  (Read 575 times)

No Teflon

Monsta Mag has been shut down due to Copyright Infridgment, appearantly, the name "MONSTA" is already Used, but u can stil go and Read the Games Interview online:

Go to Hurricane-game.net forum, register and get the link, please, leave a comment as we are trying to bring hurricane-game.net active since BWS forums are never coming, we got BWSeurope, hurricane-game is waking up, just few months ago, there wasnt even a thread with more than 6 replies....

Game talks alot of personal issues, Jail term,Black people, Hiphop, everything....Check it out!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
just post the interview here.

messi19

U cant.

This is a lil deeper interview, it was tight. DRE IS NOT (SO FAR) WORKIN ON HIS ALBUM!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!

messi19

U cant.

and why is that?

I unno they posted the interview on some myspace page and all that it doesnt work, you can't copy the interview.

But a couple of things he mentioned/talked about:

- Black people/Hip-Hop
- No album title yet
- Just Blaze and Trackmasters producing tracks
- "We reached out, but nothing's concrete" speaking on the Dre situation
- Game met Reakwon and he was suprised that HE actually came up to HIM and recognized him.
- Played a track called "LA Times"
- A lil about gangbanging

He mostly spoke on like where his mind is at and where he is in life right now if yall know what i mean. More of that and not so much about the album and whatnot.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 06:34:25 AM by messi19 »

No Teflon

^^^Yea, but this was done a lil some time ago G, he talks 120 Days and shit, after that NJD told us that Dre dropped some heat for Game, Game been in the studio with Timbo(Someone here said that, dunno if this is 100%), I got a feeling LAX will be on the YKWII vol 4 Lyricall level and very Creative in terms of Hooks and production,

Damn, i am bagning Meech WElls shit and this dude is The best...Shit, He the BEST!

messi19

^^^Yea, but this was done a lil some time ago G, he talks 120 Days and shit, after that NJD told us that Dre dropped some heat for Game, Game been in the studio with Timbo(Someone here said that, dunno if this is 100%), I got a feeling LAX will be on the YKWII vol 4 Lyricall level and very Creative in terms of Hooks and production,

Damn, i am bagning Meech WElls shit and this dude is The best...Shit, He the BEST!

Yeah, i forgot about that.

Someone post this here!

messi19

MisterX

• 'G'
"http://www.myspace.com/monstamag

Ok, first, when u see the Red "M" in the left corner, press on it, than after a while, a lil Scroll Bar should show up on the right, with M in the round Circle, Scroll down and read...Game dont say much about His album, but talks alot of Personal Stuff,

IF u cannot get the M thing to show up in the left, Click on Cover on the bottom Bar, the M shows up, i had to click on The M a few times before i got the Scroll Bar on the right....

Make sure Firewall is off and all that!!!"

Damn. I dont know Game at all now. Hes all religious and changed. Dude even admitted he aint never goin back to compton to see his old niggas. He aint a blood anymore either.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
^^what interview were you reading?? someone posted it on hhboard

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
Damn. I dont know Game at all now. Hes all religious and changed. Dude even admitted he aint never goin back to compton to see his old niggas. He aint a blood anymore either.

What fuckin interview are you lookin at i dont see where he said any of that shit.

No Teflon

what the fuck are u talking about? Are u another European?

AnybodyKilla

^^Ya he is, but why does it matter?

LMAO, what u mean? Hes oviously not bangin now cause hes rich, theres no reason for him to be claimin blood anymore, hes done that, its over now lol, hes moved on, and where did he say hes not going back to Compton to see his friends LOL?