Author Topic: BaKem da Black Soul-Fortification (The act of rebuilding)  (Read 82 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

BaKem da Black Soul-Fortification (The act of rebuilding)
« on: March 05, 2008, 02:45:44 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/khlrbvdN74Y&amp;rel=1&amp;border=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/khlrbvdN74Y&amp;rel=1&amp;border=0</a>

(“Ba” meaning the soul and “Kem” meaning black) Taking the elements of commercial, mainstream Gangsta music that America portrays as being today’s standard of Hip-Hop and reshaping them into what can amount to become the next level of Urban Music. Standing for something other than drugs and sex, and bringing a newer, fresher, more conscious message to the game while managing to maintain an air of raw, rugged, realism. Bonded to a more righteous path under the teachings of a Kemetric Priest, BaKem represents the spiritual warrior inside us all. Breaking down soulful Rock melody vocals while incorporating the ancient flair of kemetric stylized chants on his more spiritual orientated songs such as “Warrior’s Path”. Acting as a bardic messenger whose experiences in life, both personal and spiritual, can easily be identified with and related to by all of us no matter what background or status. However, while his witty, and often times “thought inspiring content” works in perfect synchronization to stimulate the higher self, the perception of the listener is left to their own judgment to be swayed, for the music is what is. A brief quote sums up the artistic vision of the rising M.C. “We are at war with the spirit of Man, and there is nothing to act as a motivator to sway us towards a more righteous light. The balance is off. It’s time for those who are “awake” or conscious to have someone speak to them through music. To let them know there is hope for our people beyond metal conditioning. I’m here to restore it. Where Hip-Hop is loosing its freedom, “I’m here, break the chains and restore her back to glory”. Music is life and life is music!” Shem Em HETEP!!! (I go leaving the still of peace and satisfaction)

Location AMERICA NORTH: USA: New Jersey (NJ)

Artist influences 2-pac, redman, treach, Nas, Dead prez, and Mos Def so many others to name..Can'tt forget the DAWWG DMX!!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 03:01:10 PM by Jobology (take out a pad & pencil) »