Author Topic: Amy Winehouse  (Read 294 times)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Amy Winehouse
« on: March 05, 2008, 06:30:15 PM »
I don't really care about music awards, and especially the Grammies. I sort of understand how many people win, whether I agree or not. But usually, the winner can be said to have deserved it for some reason, ie. Huge sales, big talent, or huge single.

BUT, I had never heard of this bitch named Amy Winehouse until I heard she won 5 grammies. Wow, she must be good. Michael Jackson won like 11 in one night and he certainly was good.

So I decided to download this CD and see what the big hype was about. Her music, her voice, her lyrics, are fucking awful. How could this whore win 5 grammies? Then I found out shes a fucking crack head. How did a talentless drug addict singing shitty covers of old R&B songs win 5 grammies?

This is really a disgrace to music. Not the fact that she does drugs, that doesn't really matter. But she sucks! Her voice sucks. Everything about her sucks. God damn, how could this happen.

The grammies have always meant nothing, now they mean even less. The headlines should of read "Talentless unattractive crack whore wins 5 Grammies."

NotoriousTDA

Re: Amy Winehouse
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 06:31:28 PM »
would you let her suck your dick if she payed you?

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 06:41:04 PM »

Probably man, as long as she didn't make me listen to her shitty music while she was doing it.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 06:54:16 PM »
her music aint that bad. Id say her music > her look & interests (ie smoking crack)

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 07:49:40 PM »
i guess that goes to show your lack of dynamic in musical taste. some might say her voice is very unique and refereshing in these days of polished auto tuned vocals, and is reminiscent of a rougher, more organic period in soul/r&b music

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 07:49:55 PM »
I can honestly say I would not. I love my dick, and I make sure it is in the best of mouths.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 08:04:03 PM »
you vote for mitt romney :-X

-KIDRENEGADE-

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 08:38:40 PM »
you vote for mitt romney :-X

Better then voting for the two brain celled Mike Huckabee or old man warmonger McCain.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 02:36:39 AM »
in my top 3 albums from last year,,guess people have different tastes in music, but there are no doubts about her being talented as fuck and a crackhead

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 03:43:05 AM »
Which CD did you listen to? Back to Black??

Hits like Valerie, rehab, i'm no good, love is a losing game and so on were pretty good.

I won't lie, i like her music, if she wasn't such an ugly looking crack head i'd be proud of her. Wish she'd sort out her life for the better :(  :-\
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 12:08:41 PM »
I dont give a fuck about her personal life and will never judge her music off what she does on her own time, that being said - she is an amazing artist, and I really like her music and her voice. IMO she deserved a Grammy, she emerged outta nowhere last year and took the world by storm. I cant understand though why people get all crazy and say "oh she sucks, ill never buy her music again because shes a crackhead and looks ugly now" - why? what does that have to do with her music?

I Agree with the below post:
i guess that goes to show your lack of dynamic in musical taste. some might say her voice is very unique and refereshing in these days of polished auto tuned vocals, and is reminiscent of a rougher, more organic period in soul/r&b music

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2008, 12:12:01 PM »
you dont have to be good to win some prices, it's more about originality. Look at kanye west, some of his song are good club bangers but more than half is shit is pure trash, unmelodic pain to my hear music and people claim his a genious just because he's the only one to make that shit and dress like a fuckin preppy queer

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2008, 02:22:58 PM »

But then others will say that she just sucks. And they are right.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2008, 04:14:22 PM »
I dont give a fuck about her personal life and will never judge her music off what she does on her own time, that being said - she is an amazing artist, and I really like her music and her voice. IMO she deserved a Grammy, she emerged outta nowhere last year and took the world by storm. I cant understand though why people get all crazy and say "oh she sucks, ill never buy her music again because shes a crackhead and looks ugly now" - why? what does that have to do with her music?

I Agree with the below post:

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2008, 12:05:08 AM »
Her personal life is in shambles but her music is dope imo.

agree.