Author Topic: CROOCKED I VS BISHOP LAMONT  (Read 645 times)

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: CROOCKED I VS BISHOP LAMONT
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2008, 10:38:03 AM »
Crooked I

smegma

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2008, 11:00:40 AM »
Bishop Lamont is good, but very overrated by the people on this forum. Crooked I is probably overrated by yours truly.

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2008, 11:14:14 AM »
I'm going with Bishop Lamont. Damn, that's my boy. I can't wait for that debut album, I feel like the second ''The Documentary'' is coming, maybe the biggest? We will see...
It's funky enough!

Tekniec

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2008, 11:18:11 AM »
As much as I like Bishop, Crooked I is in his own league. He's probably the most complete MC on the West, he's an idiot for not releasing an album though.

No Teflon

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2008, 11:23:33 AM »
Crooked I is a Lyrical gangsta Rapper, Bishop is the WEst Coast Lupe Fiasco Nerd trynna be Hard.....

Both will never drop thou...

EFFeX

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2008, 11:29:29 AM »
Never understood the buzz behind Bishop, I tried so many times to get into his music and finally just gave up cause I just wasn't digging it. Crook on the other hand... Dude is crazy with the rhymes and insanely versatile.  8)

jbel1021

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2008, 11:36:10 AM »
I think Crooked has good talent. But he's lyrics are generic. always talking about him being the boss and blahh.. I'm not hating, i love his freestyles. Another thing, Crooked is getting mad love because he's spitting rhymes on classic beats. so that put's him ahead, unfair. Bishop is trying to be original, working with new producers  ( Dready Beatz the shit) and he tries to diversify his lyrics.

Agree with me?

Look out for Detox.

Yeah your right i guess ! i think bishop is more universal ! croocked i is more westcoast oriented of course i like it but i think bishop can touch both the east and west listeners!

We will judge all that when albums drop. But lets face it, Bishop has so much dudes arround him ,dont get me wrong HE DESERVES CREW LIKE THAT to help him evolve, he has AFTERMATH ,Dr Dre, Focus, Busta Rhymes, Dj Kahlil, Notzz,...just check his Pope Mobile and NNoize production crew,big rap stars dont have those dudes on albums cause they cant afford it. he has people that can make him BIG! Crooked is grindin on his own, with dudes like Jim Gittum and Komplex producin his mixtapes....u kno what im sayin, dude been grindin since 1996.

I agree man, imagine if Crooked had that support?

I guess it's alright to dream. lol

jbel1021

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2008, 11:36:32 AM »
As much as I like Bishop, Crooked I is in his own league. He's probably the most complete MC on the West, he's an idiot for not releasing an album though.

lol yessir.

jbel1021

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2008, 11:38:16 AM »
Never understood the buzz behind Bishop, I tried so many times to get into his music and finally just gave up cause I just wasn't digging it. Crook on the other hand... Dude is crazy with the rhymes and insanely versatile.  8)

Yea, me neither, he's not bad, just not my style I guess.

The only song I liked of his was that Wartime is Now with Thug Life, but that was a couple years back.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2008, 11:42:41 AM »
Crooked I 8)

I can't get into Bishop either I tried listening to his mixtapes but not feeling his style

dude got skills no doubt tho

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2008, 11:45:35 AM »
yeah i definitely gotta go with Crooked here, Bishop is dope but Crooked is a top quality mc imo..for a dope death row era track check out G'd Up N Banged Out..thats a real westcoast banger there with Big Hutch doing the beat..only wish the quality we have it in was cdq

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2008, 12:00:51 PM »
I like both artists.  I agree with Meho about Crooked I being in his own league as a complete MC.  It's been more of a curse than a blessing for him in terms of attaining success.  As fucked up as it sounds, he's almost too lyrical at times.  Especially back in the 19th Street and Sway & Tech compilation days, he was just annihilating everything he ever appeared on.  In a way I think it closed some doors on him because of it.  Hopefully he sees some kind of success with B.O.S.S. 

Oh yeah, Snoop & Crooked I need to squash it and make some hits together. 

No Teflon

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2008, 12:19:02 PM »
Bishop aint nothing like westcoast, he is more like a  homo coast rapper... lil NErd ass nigga, he sounds like he forces himself to swear just to get noticed. He aint shit..ANd the worst thing is that he is signed to a hoe ass nigga Dr Dre, that was never a G, never smoked weed or did any of the shit he talked about,HIm, White bitch and Snitch are all sitting in the room, trynna hide from the public coz they are scared to come out....

jbel1021

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2008, 12:20:25 PM »
Bishop aint nothing like westcoast, he is more like a  homo coast rapper... lil NErd ass nigga, he sounds like he forces himself to swear just to get noticed. He aint shit..ANd the worst thing is that he is signed to a hoe ass nigga Dr Dre, that was never a G, never smoked weed or did any of the shit he talked about,HIm, White bitch and Snitch are all sitting in the room, trynna hide from the public coz they are scared to come out....

Uh oh...lol

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2008, 12:33:40 PM »
Both!!!