Author Topic: CROOCKED I VS BISHOP LAMONT  (Read 647 times)

mlk

• Lil Geezy
CROOCKED I VS BISHOP LAMONT
« on: March 06, 2008, 05:40:06 AM »
Who is the best ?? They both spit fire and can have crazy flow!! croocked i is more gansta and bishop is more conscious with his lyrics so difficult choice!!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: CROOCKED I VS BISHOP LAMONT
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 06:26:49 AM »
Who is the best ?? They both spit fire and can have crazy flow!! croocked i is more gansta and bishop is more conscious with his lyrics so difficult choice!!

cant really say whos better cause both of them are great...amazing artists. I think Crooked is more complete

Bishop about Crooked:

Dubcnn: Here’s one from Colecovizion. He wants to know what you think of the Crooked I “Hip-Hop Weekly” series…

Man, I love that dude. We were just together at Glasses’ video shoot, and as I’ve always said and keep saying, Crooked is one of the dopest niggas I’ve ever heard. It’s not even about the West Coast, just period, as far as MCs go. It’s crazy that this nigga keeps coming up with fresh shit. I go dry. I got blank and have gotta re-set, fuck with the strip clubs, and just have fun for a minute to be abre to rejuvenate and continue to go hard. It shows why that nigga is who he is, and [he] deserves such a high level and so much more success than he’s getting. Niggas need to recognize how fresh that nigga is. We’ve got some records together too, and we’re gonna do some more. That’s gonna be major!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 06:30:06 AM »
I think Crooked has good talent. But he's lyrics are generic. always talking about him being the boss and blahh.. I'm not hating, i love his freestyles. Another thing, Crooked is getting mad love because he's spitting rhymes on classic beats. so that put's him ahead, unfair. Bishop is trying to be original, working with new producers  ( Dready Beatz the shit) and he tries to diversify his lyrics.

Agree with me?

Look out for Detox.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 06:39:00 AM »
I think Crooked has good talent. But he's lyrics are generic. always talking about him being the boss and blahh.. I'm not hating, i love his freestyles. Another thing, Crooked is getting mad love because he's spitting rhymes on classic beats. so that put's him ahead, unfair. Bishop is trying to be original, working with new producers  ( Dready Beatz the shit) and he tries to diversify his lyrics.

Agree with me?

Look out for Detox.

u checked this...Crooked I been here since 96

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

HEC

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 06:45:37 AM »
would like to see full length albums from both of them to compare. As far as raw MC skill Crooked is probably the best I have heard maybe EVER but I think Bishop may have the capability to craft better overall songs especially with him working with Dre and learning from the best.

mlk

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 06:59:32 AM »

Agree with me?

Look out for Detox.

Yeah your right i guess ! i think bishop is more universal ! croocked i is more westcoast oriented of course i like it but i think bishop can touch both the east and west listeners!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 07:06:10 AM »

Agree with me?

Look out for Detox.

Yeah your right i guess ! i think bishop is more universal ! croocked i is more westcoast oriented of course i like it but i think bishop can touch both the east and west listeners!

We will judge all tha when albums drop. But lets face it, Bishop has so much dudes arround him ,dont get me wrong HE DESERVES CREW LIKE THAT to help him evolve, he has AFTERMATH ,Dr Dre, Focus, Busta Rhymes, Dj Kahlil, Notzz,...just check his Pope Mobile and NNoize production crew,big rap stars dont have those dudes on albums cause they cant afford it. he has people that can make him BIG! Crooked is grindin on his own, with dudes like Jim Gittum and Komplex producin his mixtapes....u kno what im sayin, dude been grindin since 1996.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 07:29:57 AM »

Agree with me?

Look out for Detox.

I must say : Bishop repps the West as hard as Crooked ...just that Crooked be yellin out west and cali in all the tracks, bishop'S got other ways of showing his affiliation: for example, choice of some of the beats.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 07:32:54 AM »

Agree with me?

Look out for Detox.

Just for the record, i'm not here to pick fights alright ? :P But who cares if he'S been around since 96... i havent heard  anything hot from Crooked I back in the deathrow days. You gotta admit his hiphop weekly's been gettin him the attention, nothing else.

But like i said, I'm not trying to pick fights aright?
Nothing but love baby. haha

Look out for Detox.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 07:48:30 AM »

Agree with me?

Look out for Detox.

Just for the record, i'm not here to pick fights alright ? :P But who cares if he'S been around since 96... i havent heard  anything hot from Crooked I back in the deathrow days. You gotta admit his hiphop weekly's been gettin him the attention, nothing else.

But like i said, I'm not trying to pick fights aright?
Nothing but love baby. haha

Look out for Detox.

Im not a dude who would pick a fight here on this internet shit lol. I dont like to pick fights anywhere. We are all here to chat about music and this is the best place for it. Nuttin but love for this whole community here.

We just speakin our mind, i respect other peoples oppinions, no doubt about that bro. Ofcourse imma be on lookout for Detox, who wont!!!

U should check theese Crook songs from before weeklys era bro, those are great cutz everybody likes.

Girl

Rap Killers

Uh Oh

Murdering MC's

Baby RMX

Nobody Understands Me (ft. Erikah Badu)

Ride Wit A G

Gangstaology....

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 08:15:13 AM »
As much as I like Bishop, Crooked I is in his own league. He's probably the most complete MC on the West, he's an idiot for not releasing an album though.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2008, 08:18:55 AM »
lmao bishop lamont isnt even that good - and no where near crookeds level

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2008, 08:23:56 AM »
Those are my two favorites right now, ain't gonna pick favorite. Besides they are so different like you people said, other is in major and with beatmachines, other is independant and in his own company.

I'm really surprised why Crooked haven't released an album yet, he could have three by now. Maybe he wanted to build his own kind hype before, I really hope that he will release that B.O.S.S this year, it could be crazy year...

messi19

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2008, 09:08:11 AM »
Bishop is tight as hell and im a fan BUT he's waaaay overrated by many here. Crooked I got this.

bgko1

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2008, 09:12:18 AM »
Bishop is better imo