Author Topic: Would you buy 12 Gauge's album if FTPE released it? (ft.. 2Pac, Kurupt, Jewell)  (Read 342 times)

evo

Would you support this album? It was recorded in 1995 and 1996, when he was affiliated to Deathrow. 14 track album... which he tried to release through Deathrow... 9 tracks are still unreleased, the other 5 were released later on his 1998 album.... the unreleased tracks include 2Pac, Jewell, MC Hammer and Kurupt. If you dont know who he is, just do a web search or add him on www.myspace.com/12gaugemyspace

Elano

This gauge ?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
YOu know it would sell huge with unreleased 2Pac on it.  That's the only reason FTPE had trouble selling J-Flexx.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
who is 12 gauge?

Mietek23

He was Jewell's boyfriend when she was signed to Death Row...don't know if they still together but anyway he was also an underground rapper back then...'Pac heard his shit and he decided to record a song with the dude

kuruptDPG

i would. how do u kno he rapped with kurupt?

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Who Who?

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

jbel1021

Who?! :o

acgrundy

they hardly had anyone on here buy kurupts album, and this forum loves kurupt...so what do u think?

evo

been speaking with 12 through his myspace... cool guy, has unreleased tracks with luke, too short, 2 live crew, sir jinx, jayo... but im only interested in the 9 tracks he did at deathrow's can am studios

The Real Kilo2

This guy is mad cool man! He's got an album with Arabian Prince coming soon on some funk and electro type shit. I can't wait to hear his new album. He quit rapping, but if he didn't get ripped off like all the artist who work with FTPE he should release his shit with them.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
If I was goint to buy this from FTP, I would need to know:

How many tracks with 2pac?
Are they 2pac tracks that have never been leaked?
How many tracks with Kurupt?
What are the names of the songs with 2pac and Kurupt?

If there was 1 track with 2pac (unleaked) and 1 with Kurupt (unleaked)

I would pay 9.99 Total AFTER shipping.

That $20-$35 plus $5 shipping is Bullshit.

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

The Black Bossalini

• 'G'
  • SHE'S ALL I GOT, SHE'S A GANGSTA!!
maybe, depends who else is on it