Author Topic: GAME FUCK UP (THE BIGGEST MISTAKE HE MADE)  (Read 958 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: GAME FUCK UP (THE BIGGEST MISTAKE HE MADE)
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2008, 05:27:08 PM »
muthafuccas say game stripped and men get they panties in a bunch over it hahahhahahahhahahahahahhahaha, i ask you denial muthafuccas this if the rapper yall hate the most got a butterfly on his face wouldn't yall be calling that cat a faggot all the time yall post about him? and be honest, and just know change of heart,tounge ring,stripping,went from crip to blood, dre 1 million times, botom line game is living out his dreams and he's accomplished alot in his career and life,whether i like the cat or not it doesn't matter he is one of the top rap cats in cali, and he is one of the few rappers that they could do a movie about his life and people would checc it out to see if they put everything in here yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

h2k4

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2008, 05:39:09 PM »
muthafuccas say game stripped and men get they panties in a bunch over it hahahhahahahhahahahahahhahaha, i ask you denial muthafuccas this if the rapper yall hate the most got a butterfly on his face wouldn't yall be calling that cat a faggot all the time yall post about him? and be honest, and just know change of heart,tounge ring,stripping,went from crip to blood, dre 1 million times, botom line game is living out his dreams and he's accomplished alot in his career and life,whether i like the cat or not it doesn't matter he is one of the top rap cats in cali, and he is one of the few rappers that they could do a movie about his life and people would checc it out to see if they put everything in here yell

What are you talking about?  When Game got his butterfly tat, everyone clowned him.  That's probably why he got it changed.  People want to hate on a rapper just because he has beef with their favorite rapper.  That's why you see people use things such as "Gayme" "Male Stripper", etc...  there's no legitimate reason for disliking an artist other than pure hate.

messi19

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2008, 05:53:27 PM »

nigga please dont tell me u actually believe dude was a stripper and all that? its crazy how this nigga hear always wanna comment how everybody here is ridin Games dick and all that but then when niggas ride Spiders, Ras or anybody this niggaa quiet. And yeah people clowned Game cuz of the butterfly fuck is u talkin about?

Like dude said its just a defense mechanism..i bet you 100 that dude dont even believe he a stripper and all that..but its just that since they wanna pick sides on rap beefs they say it just to say it.

Let say this, i dont like Spider Loc right? But i dont hate HIM. I hate his RAPS and he wack mufucka but when did u ever see me say "Man Spider went to this went to that, man spider had this before had that" naaw but these cats nowadays are homo e-thugs that hate rappers based on rap beefs and what they think they know about the streets and whatnot.

Only in hiphop can dudes say 1 thing a couple of times and niggas will believe it (ex. Game bein a stripper, Wayne bein the best rapper alive etc)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2008, 07:26:47 PM »
I think this is originally a Freeway track, he is adlibbing in the beginning, and all the MOB ever released was songs on jacked beats..

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2008, 09:34:32 PM »
your right this is off freeways first shit and its dope as fuck.

its produced by bink! and has nate dogg on it...If you got that shit post it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2008, 09:36:31 PM »
here you go hear the shit the way it was meant to be heard.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=izoDILg02xU

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2008, 10:11:13 PM »
This can't compare to going on Change of Heart and wanting to stay together while your girl jumps on the next man's dick. Or having a tongue ring like a fag. Or getting a tat of a fuckin butterfly on your face. or being a male stripper. Jesus I swear rappers can't do no wrong in fan's eyes no more...

And yet he is rich so you....

DAMN, that guy got it hard, i stared at that pic for like 20 seconds just thinking how hard the kick could have been, the balls like flat and half of his face is gone LMFAO!!!

h2k4

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2008, 10:55:33 PM »

And yet he is rich so you....

DAMN, that guy got it hard, i stared at that pic for like 20 seconds just thinking how hard the kick could have been, the balls like flat and half of his face is gone LMFAO!!!

Haha yeah.  I didn't even notice that the ball looks flat up against his face, lol!

WICK1D

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2008, 02:39:58 AM »
GAME TOOK FREEWAYS BEAT AND DID IT BETTER THEY DID A BETTER JOB WITH THAT BEAT

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2008, 11:10:17 PM »

nigga please dont tell me u actually believe dude was a stripper and all that? its crazy how this nigga hear always wanna comment how everybody here is ridin Games dick and all that but then when niggas ride Spiders, Ras or anybody this niggaa quiet. And yeah people clowned Game cuz of the butterfly fuck is u talkin about?

Like dude said its just a defense mechanism..i bet you 100 that dude dont even believe he a stripper and all that..but its just that since they wanna pick sides on rap beefs they say it just to say it.

Let say this, i dont like Spider Loc right? But i dont hate HIM. I hate his RAPS and he wack mufucka but when did u ever see me say "Man Spider went to this went to that, man spider had this before had that" naaw but these cats nowadays are homo e-thugs that hate rappers based on rap beefs and what they think they know about the streets and whatnot.

Only in hiphop can dudes say 1 thing a couple of times and niggas will believe it (ex. Game bein a stripper, Wayne bein the best rapper alive etc)

the problem is you muthafuccas love cats so much yall succ they dicc, a equal know pure facts on shit, all i say is that shit don't matter,it's just fans get to emotional,come on my equal if you a street cat you know what go down, you got wayne fans who still don't believe he kissed baby they scream photo shop, it's gonna always be like that, so shit if you like a mc just go and support him and buy his shit,and evidently yall cats didn't care to much about the butterfly yall still like his music,and some of yall are still bill waltons,yall funny as fucc to me. lol at you saying i don't speak on ras or  spider what you follow'n a equal to see what he say in threads or something? get serious if they make some shit i don't think is good i'll speak on it,get yo mind right my equal yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

D~Nice

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2008, 11:26:35 PM »
I still have a feeling this MOB album might still happen. Or at the very least a mixtape group album. But I really thought when I heard them they would have been the next great west coast group. East is still cool with Game so I keep my fingers crossed.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2008, 12:22:27 AM »
^^^^ WTF r u talking about?  Listen to the cadence.  That's the diff between East and West.  West is so lazy yall dont pick up sharp ass flows.  Stop smoking weed, focus ur mind.  And listen again.  Free came on point, compared to MOB's simple flows.

Drop A Gem On Em

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2008, 01:34:05 AM »
Aww hell yeah that is my joint right there...

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2008, 01:48:45 AM »
what the hell did he do this track is fucking hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
real talk... 8) 8) 8)

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2008, 07:26:16 AM »
does game ever rap on this track? that chorus is terrible

someone should put those verses with the nate hook