Should we have another child board in the G-Spot for Fitness & Health

Yes
9 (34.6%)
No
9 (34.6%)
I don't give a fuck about my body, I'm a G
8 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Poll: Should we have another child board in the G-Spot for Fitness & Health ?  (Read 308 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
For those that don't know ---> child board = another section in G-Spot like 2I Like Big Butts And I Can't Lie"

Basically the idea is to have a special section dedicated to all the dubcc gym rats, I know there's plenty of them, many other forums have it and we you can learn a lot from other people's habits when it comes to their physical training. It would range from workout to eating habits....

JAZ

answer = no.

wcsoldier

Where's "the I don't care about my body, money is the strongest weapon to get girls" option  :laugh:.. nah for real  I hit the weights from 2003-2006 , now I don't care anymore .. never was  into it to the extent I changed my eating habits though .. I like food to much  ;D

smegma

Nah, I'm a natural good looking man.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nah, I'm a natural good looking man.

QFT

wait, what?  :o

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
yeah, i think its a decent idea

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sounds like a decent idea but my lazy ass couldn't contribute a lot. But I'll vote yes anyways, lol at the 3rd option

NotoriousTDA

could be cool. I vote yes

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
didnt we already have one, as well as a fashion child board?! - and I recall, they both were taken down...
So No, Voting No

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
didnt we already have one, as well as a fashion child board?! - and I recall, they both were taken down...
So No, Voting No

valid point, although I only recall the fashion board. That one was pretty lame though

Now_Im_Not_Banned

So No, Voting No

Yea, we had a gay fashion board that was taken down, but we never had the health/fitness section that people have been asking for. Either way, it would be a bad idea. I can't see it doing anything better than a couple posts a day and then dying off after a few weeks. Might as well just post all the health shit in here...PeACe

Suga Foot

If there's enough topics about it, and it's taking over g-spot, then yeah.  But nobody talks about it now, so why give it it's own board?

JAZ

if we do that we should make a childboard for racial discussions. and make Danny mod.

smegma

Meho doesn't want a child board for the gym rats, he wants a child board for the chubby people.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

if we do that we should make a childboard for racial discussions. and make Danny mod.

It's called TOT.