Author Topic: Prodigy Lets Loose On Jay-Z, Nas, Little Brother & More  (Read 469 times)

Elano

Prodigy Lets Loose On Jay-Z, Nas, Little Brother & More
« on: March 12, 2008, 08:18:44 AM »
Mobb Deep’s Prodigy (Albert Johnson) had some harsh words for the Hip Hop community earlier. In an extremely long blog, Prodigy let off more than a few vocal barbs towards a laundry list of who’s who in hip-hop, while proclaiming himself and label mate 50 Cent as the “future of the planet.” In the opening portion of his rant, Prodigy exclaims that he and 50 Cent are the “voice of the hood and the voice of the future of this planet. Everybody copies prodigy’s rap, slang, dress code, tattoos, hairstyles, jewelery [sic] and more. Same for 50.”
Prodigy then attacks a long list of emcees including Cassidy, Fat Joe, Jim Jones, Cam’ron, Lupe Fiasco, Talib Kweli, Joe Budden, Jay-Z, Nas, Phonte, Saigon, Keith Murray. The attack on Fat Joe is not surprising considering the feud brewing between the Terror Squad and G-Unit camps and the release of the G-Unit mixtape, Elephant in the Sand [click here to listen]. Prodigy goes on to state how the previously mentioned emcees “suck to the maximum point of sucking.”
After offering slight admiration to Nas, and in some ways, Jay-Z, Prodigy goes on to say that the reality about the two legendary wordsmiths is that “they are both musical punks and street punks.” However, Prodigy was not done just yet, after proclaiming that this rant has nothing to do with publicity for his upcoming album or his looming three and a half year prison sentence, he continued to blast hip-hop, and spends an entire paragraph calling out “one of the members of this corny ass group called ‘Little Brother’” a certain reference to a blog in which Phonte (of Little Brother) praises Mobb Deep, yet also discusses how he believes they have “fallen off” [click to read]. Prodigy replies to that blog, and decrees that Little Brother would not know how it feels to “fall off”, since in order to “fall off” you first have to “fall on”, something he says they have yet to do.
In a surprising move, Prodigy breaks off his negative rant for a paragraph to discuss Soulja Boy whom he praises as “original, innovative, and unique” before continuing in negative fashion. After his praise of Soulja Boy, Prodigy’s rant takes another turn when he opts to discuss the role of whites in hip-hop. After proclaiming that “rap is black hood music for the hood,” he says that Eminem is the only white person that has been “let in” to hip-hop because he “gets busy” and was co-signed by Dr. Dre. He then goes on to lament on every media outlet that covers hip-hop, name-dropping MTV, BET, The Source, XXL and Vibe magazine, as well as calling out 99.9% of web sites that pertain to hip-hop.
Finally, Prodigy offers a new career path for the aforementioned rappers, noting that UPS, DHL, and FedEx are all hiring. Then he signs off as “PRODIGYhnic2”, contributing at least some slight promotion for his new album (H.N.I.C. Part 2) to his personal vendetta against hip-hop.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: Prodigy Lets Loose On Jay-Z, Nas, Little Brother & More
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 08:31:54 AM »
P lost it
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 09:03:07 AM »
lol!well prodigy then i'll simply have to say..fuck you too and have a nice time in jail!

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 09:08:06 AM »
LOL let me quote a recent post

this is your brain on drugs kids...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 09:40:05 AM »
The Words of defeated and angry Person Perhaps???

....Kinda crazy though.....
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 11:07:50 AM »
A Link To The Blog Would Be Useful, But This Fag Never Posts A Link To Anything so Who's to Say If this Article Is True Or False.

Elano

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 11:45:01 AM »
A Link To The Blog Would Be Useful, But This Fag Never Posts A Link To Anything so Who's to Say If this Article Is True Or False.

there's no link on the hhdx article,so shut up and fuck yourself stupid son of a WHORE

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 12:01:55 PM »
^^You Dont Even Give Credit To HHDX for posting news by linking to them. just die you useless plagiarizing son of a bitch.

Elano

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2008, 12:32:09 PM »
^^You Dont Even Give Credit To HHDX for posting news by linking to them. just die you useless plagiarizing son of a bitch.

DIE stupid cuntfuck

sav

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2008, 12:43:29 PM »
"WHO THE fu*k REALLY LIKES ANY OF THESE OTHER RAP MU'fu*kAS? YOU REALLY LISTEN TO FAT JOE? YOU REALLY LISTEN TO CASSIDY? SHEEK LOOCH? MAX-B? JIM JONES? CAM? BLACK EYED PEAS? LUPE FIASCO? TALIB KWELI, RED CAFE? JOE BUDDENS? UNCLE MURDER?...ALL THAT sh*t SUCK TO THE MAXIMUM POINT OF SUCKING.

PLEASE TELL THE TRUTH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WHO THE fu*k LISTENS TO SAIGON, TRU LIFE, KEITH MURRY OR ANY OF THIS HORRIBLE SORRY BULLsh*t.

I'M NOT A FAKE PERSON AND I GOTTA BE REAL WIT YOU ALL....... JAY-Z AND NAS????? FIRST OFF NAS WAS ONE OF MY BIGGEST INSPIRATIONS. HE MADE ME BECOME A BETTER WRITER/SONG MAKER. AS FAR AS JAY-Z ,,,,HE GREW ON ME. BUT THE REALITY IS THAT THEY BOTH LET ME DOWN THE MINUTE THEY STARTED LYING AND TRYING TO FOOL THE PEOPLE INTO FOLLOWING THEM. THE REALITY IS THEY ARE BOTH MUSICAL PUNKS AND STREET PUNKS. I FEEL SORRY FOR THEIR FOLLOWERS.

I READ A BLOG A WHILE BACK BY ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF THIS CORNY ASS GROUP CALLED "little brother" AND IN THE BLOG HE WAS EXPRESSING HIS OPINION AND FEELINGS ABOUT MOBB DEEP AND MYSELF IN PARTICULAR (PRODIGY) HE WROTE ABOUT HOW WE FELL OFF AND HOW UPSET HE WAS ABOUT IT. WELL LOOK HERE MEMBER FROM little brother YOU AND YA little GROUP NEVER FELL ON so YA NEVER EVEN GONNA EXPERIENCE FALLING OFF,,,,,YOU WILL NEVER BE AS RELEVANT, SELL AS MANY UNITS, OR EVEN BE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS PRODIGY OR MOBB DEEP SO DONT WASTE ANY MORE OF THE PEOPLE'S TIME WITH YA a**hole OPINIONS."

The following users thanked this post: Marco

herpes

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2008, 02:28:36 PM »
I used to be a Mobb Deep stan but I wish someone would have the balls to call P out in his face to shit like this and put him in a corner and force him to admit he fell off harder then any rapper ever.

JAZ

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2008, 03:45:46 PM »
im trying to remember when Prodigy was still relevant. but i cant recall. is my memory so bad, or is prodigy about as important as HIV positive child prostitutes in vietnam?

thisoneguy360

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2008, 04:24:23 PM »
Minus Fat Joe & Jim Jones, Prodigy is weaker (at this point) than every MC he mentioned. Saigon needs to deck this guy again

Lunatic

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2008, 04:26:51 PM »
both him and havoc are constantly making a complete ass out of themselves in recent memory..keep it up, morons.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2008, 05:59:14 PM »
He only wishes he could go back to the good ol days, now he couldnt even wash Jay'z or Phonte's laundry