Author Topic: Snoop's new Ego Trippin album is garbage!  (Read 1069 times)

D Breezy

Re: Snoop's new Ego Trippin album is garbage!
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2008, 08:32:13 PM »

NONE OF THEM CAN!
THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND DIVERSITY!

CHUUUUUUCH!

diversity? i dont think people listen to snoop to hear him rap on south beats or sing pop shit. this is one of his worst albums. at least blue carpet he had a consistent sound. instead of having quik mix the album, he shoulda had him produce it.
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Matty

« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2008, 09:06:05 PM »
press play! i know im playin the stereotype hyping up quik like loads of people but this track alone is worth coppin the album...the rest is cool as well...someone needs to tell snoop that quik shoulda produced it all...

D~Nice

« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2008, 09:23:10 PM »
press play! i know im playin the stereotype hyping up quik like loads of people but this track alone is worth coppin the album...the rest is cool as well...someone needs to tell snoop that quik shoulda produced it all...

Yeah I had said that in a previous thread. Snoop could rock that R&G style perfectly over some Quik beats. I am glad they hooked up for this album. Hopefully they will work more often with each other.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2008, 01:30:39 AM »
the new Snoop album is crazy!  "Never Hafta Worry" and "Cant Say Goodbye" are prolly top 10 Snoop tracks of all time maybe.  "Press Play", "SD is Out" "Whateva You Do" "Cool" are fuckin nuts!  People who dont like this album have REAL BAD TASTE in music IMO.  Either wanabe gangsters or some people who want Doggystyle part 2 dont like this album. 

top 10 tracks???  ???   is this a joke?   ???

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2008, 02:30:05 AM »
Ok the Snoop Ego Trippin threads are getting a little out of hand.

Bottom Line- You dig it or you don't. You can analyze why someone likes/dislikes a album till your face turns as blue as this forum, but everybody has a opinion and ya really can't change it too much if you wanted to.

exactly.

i think that was what UCC was trying to tell; stop being biased about the album and force others to feel the same way as you.

respect everyone's opinion otherwise people will continue to expose the contradiction

hideout

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2008, 07:17:55 AM »
I guess its time to realize Snoop dog ego trippin and the old snoop dog is two different products. Im a HUGE fan of the old product, dre-beats, nate on the hooks. Always a chill beat with some gangster-lyrics, or a hot beat with a nice chorus. Snoop on himself making songs like sexual seduction and other girl-aimed songs dosnt really please me as a fan of lay low or deep cover, two different products, but when I see the snoop dog name  I expect the old stuff, probally time to get with that aint gonna happen. Aint saying snoop dog is bad, because he obviously still makes great music, just for another audience

drakeshakenbake

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2008, 08:09:59 AM »
I agree with OP, but i can't even bump press play..

SHAAD G

• 'G'
  • Tha Ace Of Diego!
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2008, 08:44:44 AM »

NONE OF THEM CAN!

CHUUUUUUCH!

diversity? i dont think people listen to snoop to hear him rap on south beats or sing pop shit. this is one of his worst albums. at least blue carpet he had a consistent sound. instead of having quik mix the album, he shoulda had him produce it.

The instrumentation on this record is ridiculous dude.  Sonically, it is right and SNOOP is just more on his grown man then being gangsta and/or pimpish.  I'd say he could've done without 3 songs but the rest are brilliant.  Even the south songs are pretty good.  I think he did a great job all around but to each his own.

CHUUUUUUCH!
"Why settle for 3 when I got the eyes of Edgerrin!
 Why tie I'd rather win.
 Line for Line I'm Better then Most!"-Mykestro

midwestryder

« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2008, 09:14:35 AM »

NONE OF THEM CAN!

CHUUUUUUCH!

it is R&B not singy pop shit like you say . it doesn't matter why people listen to snoop . they need to learn to grow. snoop has grown up & is acting his age . he is not acting like punk wannabe babby gangster . snoop dogg also went back to his R&B roots he grew up on this album.the older you get the more school you get . you just going to learn to live with it . this is not even close to snoop's worse album. this might be one of snoops best. you fans are going to have to grow up & get your grown man on.you can't stay gangsta for all you life .
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 01:24:55 PM by midwestryder »

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2008, 10:05:31 AM »
COOL COOL 8)

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2008, 10:12:04 AM »
ya'll just dont want 2 except it, BASK in ur mind of old livin and bad taste/// cuz i dam sure cant change it
I only fuck with 10's

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2008, 11:19:15 AM »
True...Life of the party, And that Quik Joint thats hot. The rest is a joke. I mean it's acceptable. but it aint Top Dogg standards. I guess he shouldn't have said that he don't need dre. Doggystyle still remains the album that defines Snoop. Yes doggystyle, the Dre produced album. No limit top dogg and Blue carpet treatment was hot too...dre produced a few joints on there...

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2008, 04:13:17 PM »
i dont like this album... its mediocre slightly mediocre by the way i hate that sexual seduction shit...

i do like the remix he did to that o.g. cool , let it out, staxx in my pocket.. ridin in my chevy  NO REAL STANDOUTS on this record NONE

snoop dogg ruined some of the smoothed out beats