Author Topic: J. Flexx - Stayin Alive is one of the best albums that has come out...  (Read 172 times)

smegma

...in the last couple of years!

Yes, I said it. This album shits on most of the stuff we've heard the last few years. You can say it's not all CDQ and the price is rediculously high, but this album bangs! I haven't removed this from my mp3 yet! :)

~Lucien~

I know you are insane. but after this...
I'm going to delete you from my MSN.
Have a good life  :-*

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
There are about 5 banging tracks on the CD.  Which is more than what you can say for the majority of stuff coming out these days.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
the album sucked...the best songs on the album are songs I heard before...ltop doggs shit was tighter than this and it sucked too.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
no homo

MarshColin

top doggs shit was tighter than this and it sucked too.

You should kill yourself for that statement right there.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
J-Flexx album is dope! 8) I cannot understand why Suge didnt released it.  Straight G-Funk!

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Too bad this is not really his unreleased DR album but rather a compilation of old and new(er) tracks.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

WICK1D

Too bad this is not really his unreleased DR album but rather a compilation of old and new(er) tracks.

Exactly and theres only a hand full of songs that are good