Author Topic: Kobe: "Put me in the East and see what Happens"  (Read 775 times)

GangstaBoogy

Kobe: "Put me in the East and see what Happens"
« on: March 13, 2008, 09:07:53 PM »
Asked what his MVP ballot would look like, Bryant says, "I'm not even thinking about that." But when somebody mentions that the Cleveland Cavaliers' James is a favorite because he's a near one-man team, Bryant, who was averaging 28.1 points, 6.1 rebounds and 5.3 assists through Sunday, snaps, "Put me in the East and see what happens." "I don't have to be as in-your-face as I used to," says Bryant. "I had to do it in the past because guys weren't working as hard as I was. Now everybody's on the same page."

Made his case and held his teammates down. Thats wassup.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Kobe: "Put me in the East and see what Happens"
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 09:48:15 PM »
As I've been saying...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 09:49:32 PM »
blah blah blah

worry about the #1 seed Kobe, not MVP's
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 09:59:48 PM »
As I've been saying...

exacly Kobe= best player ever including Jordan

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 10:09:31 PM »
blah blah blah

Do you know how to read?

Asked what his MVP ballot would look like, Bryant says, "I'm not even thinking about that." But when somebody mentions that the Cleveland Cavaliers' James is a favorite because he's a near one-man team, Bryant, who was averaging 28.1 points, 6.1 rebounds and 5.3 assists through Sunday, snaps, "Put me in the East and see what happens." "I don't have to be as in-your-face as I used to," says Bryant. "I had to do it in the past because guys weren't working as hard as I was. Now everybody's on the same page."

thisoneguy360

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 10:16:01 PM »
blah blah blah

Do you know how to read?

LOL

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 10:35:34 PM »
blah blah blah

Do you know how to read?

if the mofo is going to comment on the MVP race he obvously is thinking about it  ::)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2008, 10:51:24 PM »
blah blah blah

Do you know how to read?

if the mofo is going to comment on the MVP race he obvously is thinking about it  ::)
That's because he's being asked about it. That doesn't mean he's worrying about it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2008, 11:15:34 PM »
LOL@Hack

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2008, 07:51:28 AM »
Usually the player that was ripped off the year before gets a better chance to win the title, and this is a very good sign for Kobe. He should have got it last year, and maybe even the year before (Nash was not a strong winner and Kobe had a better season) so look at Kobe to be favorite this year. James is struggling and looking like Kobe of 2004-2005, and that's not going to win.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2008, 10:01:39 AM »
lol @ anyone not bein able to recognize kobe's maturity level compared to years past..

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2008, 10:17:16 AM »
blah blah blah

Do you know how to read?

You're a fuckin' moron.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2008, 10:21:55 AM »
blah blah blah

Do you know how to read?

You're a fuckin' moron.
"you aint never lied"

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2008, 10:53:03 AM »
c paul should get the mvp.   ;D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

tempo2

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2008, 11:50:57 AM »
hate kobe or love him his right. but at the end of the day lebron can only play and compete against the teams in front of him and the same goes for kobe, its no good syaing "if, coulda, shoulda" its what "youve" done.