Author Topic: Lebron Calls DeShawn Stevenson "Soulja Boy"  (Read 1132 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lebron Calls DeShawn Stevenson "Soulja Boy"
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2008, 11:33:54 AM »
Yes... but Jay Z has gone multi-platinum, so even if he is over-rated - he has earned some of those stripes.

Lebron on the other hand has accomplished ___________ .... I'll leave that empty until he actually does.  ;D 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2008, 12:13:29 PM »
If you think you Laker-Fans anger me with that bullshit, you're mistaken. It only shows how infatuated with Kobe you are.

No one's trying to anger you...are you a Cavs fan or something? Calm your ass down. Saying LeBron is overrated has nothing to do with Kobe, so quit sounding like an obsessive hater.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2008, 12:40:59 PM »
If you think you Laker-Fans anger me with that bullshit, you're mistaken. It only shows how infatuated with Kobe you are.

No one's trying to anger you...are you a Cavs fan or something? Calm your ass down. Saying LeBron is overrated has nothing to do with Kobe, so quit sounding like an obsessive hater.

The irony..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2008, 12:42:04 PM »

thats like the pot calling the kettle a blackie.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2008, 12:42:39 PM »
Yes... but Jay Z has gone multi-platinum, so even if he is over-rated - he has earned some of those stripes.

Lebron on the other hand has accomplished ___________ .... I'll leave that empty until he actually does.  ;D 

Yeah, it's all about winning rings. Malone, Stockton, Sir Charles, Miller... are all players who have accomplished nothing.

Don't forget that LeBron won an East Championship at 22 with nothing but mediocore players and retards on his team.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 12:45:09 PM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2008, 12:45:53 PM »

Yeah, it's all about winning rings. Malone, Stockton and Miller are all players who have accomplished nothing.

Hey... if you are going to use the Jay Z comparison, you are going to be subject to such criticism. If you are going to compare yourself to Jay Z, you better damn well have some rings.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2008, 12:48:09 PM »

Yeah, it's all about winning rings. Malone, Stockton and Miller are all players who have accomplished nothing.

Hey... if you are going to use the Jay Z comparison, you are going to be subject to such criticism. If you are going to compare yourself to Jay Z, you better damn well have some rings.

Jay-Z is a friend of LeBron, that's why he used him. Everybody knows that LeBron is a much better basketball player than Jay-Z is a rapper.
No, it's not a sin

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2008, 12:49:20 PM »

Jay-Z is a friend of LeBron, that's why he used him. Everybody knows that LeBron is a much better basketball player than Jay-Z is a rapper.

Still a bad comparison... he's more like the Jadakiss of the NBA... came close but hasn't yet delivered.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2008, 01:19:41 PM »

thats like the pot calling the kettle a blackie.

He's right tho. Saying Lebron is overrated is a fair statement if you just look at how the media dickrides him to death. Kobe has nothing to do with him being overrated.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2008, 01:23:33 PM »

The irony..

I'm not the one bringing up Kobe and the Lakers in every damn thread...you're the 2nd biggest Laker hater on here behind Crackhead Wilson and the fact that I can mention you two in the same sentence is sad.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2008, 02:01:27 PM »
Stevenson strikes back...

Elsewhere in the locker room before the game, DeShawn Stevenson shed some new light on why he busted out and called LeBron James "overrated" after last Thursday's win over the Cavaliers. In case you didn't notice, the two were jawing at each other all night long and it began before the opening tip.

Apparently, James said something about DeShawn to former Cav Drew Gooden, who recently related that information to DeShawn. He didn't appreciate it.

"We're all in the same profession," Stevenson said. "We don't need to talk bad about one another. So, that's how it happened. I was ticked off and that's why I said something to him at tip-off. So, it goes back further than people think."

I asked DeShawn if what James said was basketball-related or personal and he said:

"It was both. I won't say what he said. I said something back and we'll leave it at that."

Maybe James, who wears a beard, is jealous of the one Stevenson is growing? Stevenson with a laugh:

"I don't know what he's jealous of. He makes more money than me that's for sure."

"I hope we play Cleveland," Stevenson said. "I'm going to get Soulja Boy courtside seats and have him wear a DeShawn Stevenson jersey. Maybe (James) can have Jay-Z there since LeBron's all on his (shorts) anyway."

Stevenson wasn't done.

"And tell LeBron to cut that beard off and stop copying me."

So Lebron popped off behind the scenes! Okay this is actually interesting now.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2008, 03:01:36 PM »
"Maybe (James) can have Jay-Z there since LeBron's all on his (shorts) anyway."

LMAO

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2008, 03:04:45 PM »
"Maybe (James) can have Jay-Z there since LeBron's all on his (shorts) anyway."

LMAO

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2008, 03:04:46 PM »

eastern conference championship counts for something

Tracy McGrady would kill just to get into round 2 lol.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2008, 03:06:02 PM »
When they call you the "Conference Champions" that means you lost in what you're in it for...