Author Topic: Lebron Calls DeShawn Stevenson "Soulja Boy"  (Read 1133 times)

Lunatic

Re: Lebron Calls DeShawn Stevenson "Soulja Boy"
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2008, 03:08:02 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2008, 03:09:01 PM »
When they call you the "Conference Champions" that means you lost in what you're in it for...

that is true

but if your the star of 2nd best team out of 30 and your only 24 years old thats impressive
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2008, 03:10:26 PM »
When they call you the "Conference Champions" that means you lost in what you're in it for...

that is true

but if your the star of 2nd best team out of 30 and your only 24 years old thats impressive

Cavs were (and still are) far from the 2nd best team...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2008, 03:20:56 PM »

that is true

Cavs were (and still are) far from the 2nd best team...

agreed but you get my point

you gotta earn stripes somehow.  nobody walks into a championship (besides Joe Dimaggio)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2008, 03:26:32 PM »
He'll get his props when he wins a ring.

Doggystylin

« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2008, 03:43:25 PM »
dwayne wade some how managed to get a ring and he doesn't even deserve it, Lebron >>>>Wade

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2008, 03:46:41 PM »
^The Heat championship run was obviously the biggest fluke in NBA history

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2008, 04:21:55 PM »
^The Heat championship run was obviously the biggest fluke in NBA history

you won't give them credit for winning a ring?   if you win a championship it's not a "fluke".

just wait til Lebron finally gets one, i can't wait to see your excuse

Doggystylin

« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2008, 04:40:21 PM »
you can't be serious, if you have paying attention to the nba the last few years you would KNOW that the heat did not deserve that championship, Dallas was clearly the better team.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2008, 05:04:37 PM »
you can't be serious, if you have paying attention to the nba the last few years you would KNOW that the heat did not deserve that championship, Dallas was clearly the better team.

sometimes "the better team" doesn't translate into winning.  Wade would take games over that year, I remember that shit.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2008, 05:11:07 PM »

Yepp. The problem is, Dallas winning would result in a boring summer for the NBA so Stern made sure Miami won it. Wade is a superstar, it created another Kobe vs Shaq buzz, etc. I'm a Wade fun but to be real, he does NOT deserve that ring or MVP.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2008, 05:50:57 PM »

Lebron on the other hand has accomplished ___________ .... I'll leave that empty until he actually does.  ;D 

eastern conference championship counts for something

Tracy McGrady would kill just to get into round 2 lol.

Eastern Conference Championship....hmmm.... naw.. I'm still leaving it blank.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2008, 07:29:34 PM »

sometimes "the better team" doesn't translate into winning.  Wade would take games over that year, I remember that shit.

By Wade do you mean the refs?

thisoneguy360

« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2008, 07:34:05 PM »
Yes... but Jay Z has gone multi-platinum, so even if he is over-rated - he has earned some of those stripes.

Lebron on the other hand has accomplished ___________ .... I'll leave that empty until he actually does.  ;D 

Yeah, it's all about winning rings. Malone, Stockton, Sir Charles, Miller... are all players who have accomplished nothing.

Don't forget that LeBron won an East Championship at 22 with nothing but mediocore players and retards on his team.

The Pistons are a great team, the Cavs just always seem to have their number (they played them well the year before too) but besides that they had a cakewalk to the finals, I give him a lot of credit but it's not as big of an accomplishment as people make it sound.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2008, 08:01:16 PM »

By Wade do you mean the refs?

are you thinkign about the kings-lakers games from way back?