Author Topic: ORIGINS OF DUBCC ?????  (Read 211 times)

MarkCruz

ORIGINS OF DUBCC ?????
« on: March 19, 2008, 06:13:37 PM »
WHAT DR. DRE FORUM DID DUBCC ORIGINATE FROM ?
IS THE WEBSITE STILL UP ?

WAS THERE EVER BEEF BETWEEN DUBCC AND THE DRE FORUM ?

WHERE IS SEER ?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ORIGINS OF DUBCC ?????
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 10:11:00 PM »
I use to go on westcoast killaz

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 10:15:47 PM »
I would of thought a dubcc legend like yourself would know all this, Kain.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 10:30:36 PM »
I was a WC Killaz guy, but there was also igangsta, Westcoast 2k, West Coast Aftershock, and most members came from the Dre2001.com board which was the offical site of Dr. Dre during the Chronic 2001 era.

The history kind of goes like this, there was once an era where there were tons of Westcoast boards put out by fans, MC Ren's Shack, Eazy E, DreDay.com, Snoop's Dogghouse, and then Dre2001.com came out. DreDay.com and all the fan boards of the NWA members went to a NWA sight to make a bigger site, and eventually that site was dying off and WC Killaz came out, and other sites were losing interest as each artist major projects came and went. So then to get all these sites communities together, WC Killaz teamed up with Overseer, and a few other big boards came together and formed the WCA, West Coast Alliance. The members of Dre2001 were frustrated with the kiddie fans joining their site with the new popularity of Dr. Dre, and they found WCA. When Trauma and B-Please, the owners of WC Killaz, had a falling out with Overseer and split into two boards, the WC Killaz people keeping the WCA title with half the other boards join, and then Overseer with his igangsta board, renaming it WCC. A few months later the WC Killaz people rejoined the WCC family, and we've been one big happy family since. The sites have basically died down, and now DubCNN came as the big news board. All that stuff though happened between 1999-2001, with DubCNN not opening until 2004 I think.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 10:51:01 PM »
I was on iGangsta before the big change.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 10:52:56 PM »
I thought someone wrote a bio up a while back, but that was like in 03.

There's basically two points in Dubcc history: B.D. (Before Dipset) and A.D. (After Dipset)

Everything else is trivial.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 10:55:23 PM »
igangsta in 02

MarkCruz

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 01:08:29 AM »
There's basically two points in Dubcc history: B.D. (Before Dipset) and A.D. (After Dipset)
Everything else is trivial.

WORD.

I JOINED IN 2003 WHEN IT WAS STILL IGANGSTA.COM
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HM1Wg2kdMgQ&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HM1Wg2kdMgQ&amp;autoplay=0</a>
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 01:45:28 AM by KK AA II NN »

MarkCruz

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2008, 01:10:06 AM »
I was a WC Killaz guy, but there was also igangsta, Westcoast 2k, West Coast Aftershock, and most members came from the Dre2001.com board which was the offical site of Dr. Dre during the Chronic 2001 era.

The history kind of goes like this, there was once an era where there were tons of Westcoast boards put out by fans, MC Ren's Shack, Eazy E, DreDay.com, Snoop's Dogghouse, and then Dre2001.com came out. DreDay.com and all the fan boards of the NWA members went to a NWA sight to make a bigger site, and eventually that site was dying off and WC Killaz came out, and other sites were losing interest as each artist major projects came and went. So then to get all these sites communities together, WC Killaz teamed up with Overseer, and a few other big boards came together and formed the WCA, West Coast Alliance. The members of Dre2001 were frustrated with the kiddie fans joining their site with the new popularity of Dr. Dre, and they found WCA. When Trauma and B-Please, the owners of WC Killaz, had a falling out with Overseer and split into two boards, the WC Killaz people keeping the WCA title with half the other boards join, and then Overseer with his igangsta board, renaming it WCC. A few months later the WC Killaz people rejoined the WCC family, and we've been one big happy family since. The sites have basically died down, and now DubCNN came as the big news board. All that stuff though happened between 1999-2001, with DubCNN not opening until 2004 I think.

PROPS, I DIDN'T KNOW WHY DRE FAN WAS HATING ON OTHER DRE FANS.

KINDA LIKE DIPSET'S HATE FOR JIM JONES AND JUELZ SANTANA.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2008, 01:33:37 AM »
Dubcc launched off the back of the dre2001 forum in 2001, and dubcnn launched in september 2002.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2008, 07:35:10 AM »
Dubcc launched off the back of the dre2001 forum in 2001, and dubcnn launched in september 2002.

has DubCNN been around that long?? Damn, time flys when you having fun.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2008, 08:09:34 AM »
has DubCNN been around that long?? Damn, time flys when you having fun.

Yup, makes me feel old now ;D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2008, 11:57:39 AM »
 i was apart of the dre2001.com site! Then I went to aftermathmusic.com, then the DUBCC!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2008, 12:50:45 PM »

That's money...besides one thing...The original name was West Coast Affiliatez (see my sig), not West Coast Alliance.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2008, 01:44:41 PM »
^ where'd you get that old logo from?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09