Author Topic: DUBCNN: Dae One: Video Interview + New Music!  (Read 161 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DUBCNN: Dae One: Video Interview + New Music!
« on: March 20, 2008, 11:05:44 AM »
http://www.dubcnn.com
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/daeone08/

Dae One: Video Interview + New Music! - March 20, 2008 By : Eddie

Dubcnn linked up with producer Dae One for an exclusive video interview. In this feature, we take you to LNS Studios, where Dae One and his business partner Taje work on a lot of the hottest music coming from the West Coast. To celebrate their position in the game, LNS is dropping a two-disc compilation exclusively on Dubcnn, which will showcase familiar and unreleased hits that have come out of their studio. Dae One tells us all about this project, and about a lot of the mixtapes LNS has had a hand in over the years. We discuss the Dae One-produced Butch Cassidy song “All I See” and the impact that it’s had on the radio so far.

After this, we also hear about the forthcoming Dae One & Noni Spitz collaboration project “No One: The Substance”, and Taje’s “Get It Gang” street album. Read on to find out about all of these topics and much more.

Exclusive Video Interview With Dae One [March 2008]

Shouts out to LNS and TakeOff Productions! We've got two new Dae One productions for you to check out today. The first one is from one of the "LNS Presents" compilations and features the vocal talents of Chevy Jones & Balance.

Chevy Jones ft. Balance - How Come [Prod. Dae One]

This next track is from the Dae One/Noni Spitz album "The Substance" and it features Killa Krock as well.

No One (Noni Spitz & Dae One) ft. Killa Krock - Outstanding [Prod. Dae One]

Make sure to add Dae One, Taje, Noni Spitz, Chevy Jones, and Balance as your friends on Myspace. Be on the look out for the "LNS Presents" compilations to drop very soon on Dubcnn for free download!

Drop feedback!

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: DUBCNN: Dae One: Video Interview + New Music!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 01:03:09 PM »
Great interview Eddie. Lookin forward to all the projects they are dropping!! That lil bam cd they did was dope. 20/20 vision was a great cd.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 01:58:22 PM »
Good shit, Dae One's beat for Butch Cassidy's All I See is the tightest of the year so far to me... love how the melody changes during snoop's verses!

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 04:23:19 PM »
Dope interview. Cats are sleepin' on Dae One. I feel he's one of the best producers on the West right now, no doubt about it.

I can't wait for the double CD he was talking about to drop & Taje's Hot Box 3. Taje, Noni, Dae One, Mike Ant, Chevy, they're all talented as hell. 8)

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 04:52:48 PM »
THE BEAT FOR OUTSTANDING IS NICE.. LUVIN' IT.... DAE ONE DOIN' IT.... PROPZ...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 05:30:20 PM »
Yep cats are sleeping, Dae One really proved his talent on Taje's Hotbox mixtapes and once again that Butch Cassidy track is ridicolous..

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2008, 12:38:14 AM »
Dope interview. Cats are sleepin' on Dae One. I feel he's one of the best producers on the West right now, no doubt about it.

Word! Dont sleep on this feature!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2008, 10:18:23 AM »
bump!

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2008, 10:55:10 AM »
I dont get it!!! Dope interview with a dope producer who gives us FREE dope music and 49 views!!!! Yet there is a Detox rumor topic which everyone knows is a bunch of bullshit and why even bother looking at and that has 640 views. What the fuck people show these people like Dae One some love and check the interview.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2008, 11:56:03 AM »
^^ I know, right?? Maybe Dae One should've said "I'm working on Detox" like everybody else has been saying and then he'd get some views LOL!

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2008, 01:41:33 PM »
Haha no doubt Nima!! Its just funny that everyone bitches saying fuck Detox it will never drop, we hate Dre, blah blah blah. But the minute there is the word Detox that topic is on fire!!! Am I anticipating Detox myself. You better fucking believe it!!! But I also know there is alot of other dope music out there currently that I do not want to miss out on.

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2008, 01:44:21 PM »
I'm here to show some love ;)  Dae One is easily one of the top producers coming out west..i hold him in the same regards as Terrace Martin and a few others right now 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2008, 07:49:31 PM »
^^ Appreciate it Luna.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2008, 11:42:11 AM »
That "Outstanding" song is ridiculous. I like the dark vibe it has...Thanks for hooking this up!
And yeah, Dae One is a hella talented dude. I've always been supportive of him. Dae One, Dem Jointz, THX, E.P., Terrace Martin and a few others are the ones who are really trying to create a 'New West' kind of sound. I surely appreciate their effort 8)

Also good to hear from Kila Krock again. It had been a while. That mixtape with Chevy Jones from about 3 years ago (I think it was called Between Heaven & Hell) still gets some play from time to time. What has he been up to? Anyone know?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 11:46:14 AM by CRAFTY »

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2008, 12:59:30 PM »
Dae One iz Dat Nigga!
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"